PDA

View Full Version : Cubical hell

darin
04-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Today i was reading about Force Management procedures when the lady across the cubical wall from me started bitching. Seems it's her bday today. She was complaining to all who would listen about her piece of crap husband who 'only' got her a coffee mug with flowers in it. She kept saying "I TOLD him not to get me anything or send anything - but he goes and gets me THIS little thing? What a WASTE! It's almost insulting! If he was gonna send something, he shoulda went MUCH bigger!"

What a load of crap. That nasty chick nearly made me vomit. What she was doing was telling all who would listen what a poor-choice SHE made. She was belittling that poor guy. Disrespectful to say the least. Being a nasty bitch at worst.

5stringJeff
04-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Today i was reading about Force Management procedures when the lady across the cubical wall from me started bitching. Seems it's her bday today. She was complaining to all who would listen about her piece of crap husband who 'only' got her a coffee mug with flowers in it. She kept saying "I TOLD him not to get me anything or send anything - but he goes and gets me THIS little thing? What a WASTE! It's almost insulting! If he was gonna send something, he shoulda went MUCH bigger!"

What a load of crap. That nasty chick nearly made me vomit. What she was doing was telling all who would listen what a poor-choice SHE made. She was belittling that poor guy. Disrespectful to say the least. Being a nasty bitch at worst.

Hooray for little old ladies in tennis shoes! :thumb:

darin
04-23-2009, 08:20 PM
lol :)

Frankly, she's pretty attractive. Mid/late 30s. Asian. Shapely. Sounds like a wealthy bitch-type. Really sorta hot. in a bitchy way.

Kathianne
04-23-2009, 09:17 PM

I have to agree with you. Sometimes women can be their own worst enemy. I'd be grateful for a guy that said a romantic, "Happy Birthday." If a card or gift, great. Mostly just would want a recognition of milestone.

Mr. P
04-23-2009, 09:48 PM

I think it was him that made the poor-choice.

Yurt
04-23-2009, 11:12 PM
I think it was him that made the poor-choice.

oh come on, if he didn't get her anything, per her request, she would have complained he didn't get jackmeadowmuffins....

Mr. P
04-23-2009, 11:34 PM
oh come on, if he didn't get her anything, per her request, she would have complained he didn't get jackmeadowmuffins....

Think ya misunderstood me, yurt..he made the wrong choice in a woman..not the gift.

Psychoblues
04-23-2009, 11:36 PM
It ain't that simple, yuk!!!!!!!!!!

And I don't think the law should make exceptions just because YOU are stupid?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Yurt
Think ya misunderstood me, yurt..he made the wrong choice in a woman..not the gift.

oh...:laugh2:

Yurt
It ain't that simple, yuk!!!!!!!!!!

And I don't think the law should make exceptions just because YOU are stupid?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

i'd call you stupid, but i don't want to compliment you

darin
04-24-2009, 06:22 AM
PB removed from thread