PDA

View Full Version : Girl suspected 'boyfriend' was a woman

LiberalNation
04-05-2007, 06:16 PM
This is one wild story.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070405/ap_on_re_us/fake_boyfriend;_ylt=Aied4wXWQhGke1DtnLfCjEhvzwcF

EVERETT, Wash. - A 14-year-old girl authorities allege was sexually abused by a 30-year-old woman who posed as a teenage boy said she didn't know about the ruse but eventually suspected it.

"I kind of, like, guessed, but then every time I questioned her, she would get really mad," the girl told KOMO-TV of Seattle on Wednesday, "so I just stopped caring."

Prosecutors allege that Lorelei Corpuz posed as a 17-year-old orphan to gain the trust of the girl's family, then beat and molested her. She was charged this week with child rape and child molestation and was being held in lieu of $150,000 bail. Corpuz's court-appointed lawyer, Elissa Brine, did not immediately return a call seeking comment Thursday.

The girl said in the KOMO interview that she had been lonely before the yearlong relationship began. Corpuz, who called herself Mark, met the girl at a mall and moved in with her.

"Well, he was really nice, and he knew how to talk to me, because I didn't really have anybody to talk to because my mom and dad are always at work," she said.

She told The Seattle Times in an interview published Thursday that the relationship initially was "a regular teenage girlfriend-boyfriend thing, like holding hands, hugging, kissing," but over time "she made it like a serious relationship, like we're married."

Everett police Officer Don de Nevens wrote in a probable cause statement that although Corpuz had sexual contact with the girl, "the suspect never let victim see her/his private parts and victim always thought that suspect was male until officer informed her otherwise."

Police said Corpuz was found out Sunday after an officer checked the suspect's vehicle, parked at an Everett gas station, to see whether it was stolen. The officer arrested Corpuz after the check pulled up an outstanding traffic warrant under an alias, Mark Villanueva.

The 14-year-old also was in the vehicle, and the officer, who recognized Corpuz from an earlier arrest, asked the girl how she knew the suspect.

"She indicated it was her boyfriend," Everett police Sgt. Robert Goetz said. "That obviously piqued the concern of the officer."

Authorities allege Corpuz had sex with the girl, beat her and bit her twice on the back, leaving a scar. The Associated Press does not publish the names of people who allege they were sexually assaulted.

The girl told The Herald that she feared Corpuz would hurt her if she told anyone about the abuse. "I was too scared to do anything about it," she said.

Snohomish County prosecutors have filed charges in District Court against Corpuz, but expected to refile them in Superior Court. Everett police Sgt. Robert Goetz said he did not know if Corpuz had obtained a lawyer.

With the help of a Vietnamese interpreter, officers interviewed the girl's mother on Wednesday, Goetz said. The mother indicated the family remains shocked by Corpuz's true identity, he said.

Nuc
04-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Well this settles it. This story proves once and for all that ALL homosexuals are pedophiles. Now we don't have to talk about it anymore. :cheers2: :clap:

LiberalNation
04-05-2007, 06:23 PM
More of a transsexual if she was lving as a man.

Nuc
04-05-2007, 06:32 PM

Transsexual means that they've been surgically altered to become the opposite sex than the one they were born as. Transvestite means dressing in the clothes of the opposite sex but retaining your natural sexual characteristics. I know this information because some of the moderators of this forum belong to both groups and they've sent me photos off forum. Not a pretty sight I might add. And these are the same people who make homophobic posts! Oh the humanity!

Dilloduck
04-05-2007, 06:32 PM

Let me guess-------Who cares ???

LiberalNation
04-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Who cares that she was living as a man. The importent thing is how in the world couldn't those people tell she wasn't a teenage boy and that she goes to prison for abusing this girl.

Dilloduck
04-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Who cares that she was living as a man. The importent thing is how in the world couldn't those people tell she wasn't a teenage boy and that she goes to prison for abusing this girl.

All people don't share the same interests

LiberalNation
04-05-2007, 06:42 PM
K

darin
04-05-2007, 07:05 PM
YAY for gays! :(

04-06-2007, 02:22 AM
Where on earth were the parents on this one?

I mean seriously, even assuming she was a boy, what sane rational parent would let a strange 17 year old boy move in with their 14 year old daughter?

and the fact that "he" was supposed to be an orphan yet had his own vehicle?

Yeah... Orphans tend to need food. They arent going own any sort of transportation.

Sitarro
04-06-2007, 03:53 AM
Where on earth were the parents on this one?

I mean seriously, even assuming she was a boy, what sane rational parent would let a strange 17 year old boy move in with their 14 year old daughter?

and the fact that "he" was supposed to be an orphan yet had his own vehicle?

Yeah... Orphans tend to need food. They arent going own any sort of transportation.

I would place a bet that the parents voted for both Gore and Kerry and are thinking Hillary would make an effective President.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Nuc
04-06-2007, 03:59 AM
I would place a bet that the parents voted for both Gore and Kerry and are thinking Hillary would make an effective President.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

More likely they don't know who Gore, Kerry or Hillary are because they are Vietnamese immigrants who needed a translator to get the story and are too busy trying to make it in America to worry about politics. Strange though because Asians usually keep a close watch on their daughters.