PDA

View Full Version : AP IMPACT: Secret tally has 87,215 Iraqis dead

actsnoblemartin
04-23-2009, 11:44 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090424/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq_death_toll

BAGHDAD – Iraq's government has recorded 87,215 of its citizens killed since 2005 in violence ranging from catastrophic bombings to execution-style slayings, according to government statistics obtained by The Associated Press that break open one of the most closely guarded secrets of the war.

Combined with tallies based on hospital sources and media reports since the beginning of the war and an in-depth review of available evidence by The Associated Press, the figures show that more than 110,600 Iraqis have died in violence since the 2003 U.S.-led invasion

Psychoblues
04-23-2009, 11:58 PM
My, my, marteen!!!!!!!!!!!! 87,215 since 2005 and under very restricting criterion and data observations!!!!!!!!!!!!! What about all the rest?!?!?!?!?!??!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090424/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq_death_toll

BAGHDAD – Iraq's government has recorded 87,215 of its citizens killed since 2005 in violence ranging from catastrophic bombings to execution-style slayings, according to government statistics obtained by The Associated Press that break open one of the most closely guarded secrets of the war.

What about this has attracted your attention, marteen?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Can I get you a cold H20?!?!?!???!?!?!??!??!?!

actsnoblemartin
04-24-2009, 12:01 AM
the fact that so many iraqis have died :(, caught my attention

and yes, ill have that h2o my dear friend

My, my, marteen!!!!!!!!!!!! 87,215 since 2005 and under very restricting criterion and data observations!!!!!!!!!!!!! What about all the rest?!?!?!?!?!??!

What about this has attracted your attention, marteen?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Can I get you a cold H20?!?!?!???!?!?!??!??!?!

Psychoblues
04-24-2009, 12:05 AM
And just what do you think that number, 87,215, represents, marteen?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

the fact that so many iraqis have died :(, caught my attention

and yes, ill have that h2o my dear friend

I have one on ice special for you, marteen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a proposal on how to deal with all the fear, hate (loathing), jealosy, etc., that are so clearly demonstrated on this board as of late?!?!?!????!!??!?!?!?!?

actsnoblemartin
04-24-2009, 12:08 AM
the fact we should leave iraq, and worry about our own problems for once.

thats what the number represents, human lives that were lost.

and love is the best way to deal with fear, jealousy and loathing

And just what do you think that number, 87,215, represents, marteen?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

I have one on ice special for you, marteen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a proposal on how to deal with all the fear, hate (loathing), jealosy, etc., that are so clearly demonstrated on this board as of late?!?!?!????!!??!?!?!?!?

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
04-24-2009, 12:12 AM
If only that number represented what you think it does, marteen, I would be grateful.

the fact we should leave iraq, and worry about our own problems for once.

thats what the number represents, human lives that were lost.

and love is the best way to deal with fear, jealousy and loathing

And you are correct about love, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those that fear, hate and envy are incapable of it, love, don't you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Are you up for a zero calorie diet sprite?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!??!

actsnoblemartin
04-24-2009, 12:14 AM
what does the number mean to you?

If only that number represented what you think it does, marteen, I would be grateful.

And you are correct about love, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those that fear, hate and envy are incapable of it, love, don't you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Are you up for a zero calorie diet sprite?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!??!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
04-24-2009, 12:19 AM
I think it means what the article says it means and it is probably, as the article indicates, an underestimation.

what does the number mean to you?

That's what I think it means, marteen!!!!!!!!!!!

Howz that Son's 'O The Pioneers, Cool Cool Water holding up?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? You know damned well I[m jammin', my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!