PDA

View Full Version : Obama Earth Day Flights Burned More Than 9,000 Gallons Of Fuel

red states rule
04-24-2009, 06:00 AM
More of the change we were promised? Na, just more hypocrisy from the Al Gore mold of enviromental wackism

Obama Earth Day Flights Burned More Than 9,000 Gallons Of Fuel

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2009/01/23/image4750488x.jpg

happens every time a president leaves town to make an Earth Day speech. Reporters scramble to point out how much fuel was expended so the President could talk about conserving energy and using alternative fuels.

In flying to and from Iowa today, President Obama took two flights on Air Force One and four on Marine One.

The press office at Andrews AFB wouldn’t give me the fuel consumption numbers for the 747 that serves as Air Force One without the approval of the White House Press Office, which as I write this has yet to be given.

But Boeing says its 747 burns about 5 gallons of fuel per mile. It’s 895 miles from Washington to Des Moines, so a round trip brings the fuel consumption for the fixed-wing portion of the President’s trip to 8,950 gallons

http://www.cbsnews.com/track/rss/blogs/2009/04/22/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry4962384.shtml?CMP=OTC-RSSFeed&source=RSS&attr=PoliticalHotsheet_4962384

Jeff
04-24-2009, 06:13 AM
Reminds me of Obama's 800 mile pizza delivery order :laugh2:

LOL, I thought the same thing but didn't want to go off topic, LOL, we would of had to hear from Maine telling us the pizza guy did it for free, damn I bet he is still looking for the Easter bunny

Jeff
04-24-2009, 06:15 AM
More of the change we were promised? Na, just more hypocrisy from the Al Gore mold of enviromental wackism

Obama Earth Day Flights Burned More Than 9,000 Gallons Of Fuel

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2009/01/23/image4750488x.jpg

happens every time a president leaves town to make an Earth Day speech. Reporters scramble to point out how much fuel was expended so the President could talk about conserving energy and using alternative fuels.

In flying to and from Iowa today, President Obama took two flights on Air Force One and four on Marine One.

The press office at Andrews AFB wouldn’t give me the fuel consumption numbers for the 747 that serves as Air Force One without the approval of the White House Press Office, which as I write this has yet to be given.

But Boeing says its 747 burns about 5 gallons of fuel per mile. It’s 895 miles from Washington to Des Moines, so a round trip brings the fuel consumption for the fixed-wing portion of the President’s trip to 8,950 gallons

http://www.cbsnews.com/track/rss/blogs/2009/04/22/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry4962384.shtml?CMP=OTC-RSSFeed&source=RSS&attr=PoliticalHotsheet_4962384

Looks like he is really tightening the ol belt, lol, but he is the Messiah

red states rule
04-24-2009, 06:17 AM
Looks like he is really tightening the ol belt, lol, but he is the Messiah

Reminds me of Obama's 800 mile pizza delivery order :laugh2:

red states rule
04-24-2009, 06:24 AM
Obama can come back to DC and help bash another set of CEOs somewhere and make them drive their cars instead of taking private planes to their meetings.

Jeff
04-24-2009, 06:26 AM
Obama can come back to DC and help bash another set of CEOs somewhere and make them drive their cars instead of taking private planes to their meetings.

AS I said he is the Messiah,LOL, what a joke

red states rule
04-24-2009, 06:28 AM
AS I said he is the Messiah,LOL, what a joke

Since Obama could be back to being a private citizen is less then 4 years, he better get a grip on his own personal spending before the US taxpayers are no longer footing the bill

Or we might need one of his own bailout plans :laugh2:

Jeff
04-24-2009, 06:34 AM
Since Obama could be back to being a private citizen is less then 4 years, he better get a grip on his own personal spending before the US taxpayers are no longer footing the bill

Or we might need one of his own bailout plans :laugh2:

He will just go live in the projects with the brothers, or maybe he will become white and be WHITE TRASH, I say this cause without power of being in office or senate his wife won't have her big job making 300 plus a year doing nothing and God knows I wouldn't hire him as my Lawyer, he hasn't been able to sell me on any of his points yet , so he must of been one hell of a lawyer

red states rule
04-24-2009, 06:37 AM
He will just go live in the projects with the brothers, or maybe he will become white and be WHITE TRASH, I say this cause without power of being in office or senate his wife won't have her big job making 300 plus a year doing nothing and God knows I wouldn't hire him as my Lawyer, he hasn't been able to sell me on any of his points yet , so he must of been one hell of a lawyer

So much for the "Green" President

2009 Inauguration: More Than A HALF-BILLION POUNDS of CO2 and record number of private jets fly into DC

Obama Condemns Big and Fast Gas Guzzlers, But Drives Hemi V8 Sedan

Obama Cranks Up the Thermostat on Jam 20 to over 80 degrees

Yep, Obama lives by the #1 rule of libs - do not do as I do do as I say

Jeff
04-24-2009, 06:39 AM
So much for the "Green" President

2009 Inauguration: More Than A HALF-BILLION POUNDS of CO2 and record number of private jets fly into DC

Obama Condemns Big and Fast Gas Guzzlers, But Drives Hemi V8 Sedan

Obama Cranks Up the Thermostat on Jam 20 to over 80 degrees

Yep, Obama lives by the #1 rule of libs - do not do as I do do as I say

wow I am finally realizing why Virgil hates his country hell his party does , he is just following along

red states rule
04-24-2009, 06:41 AM
wow I am finally realizing why Virgil hates his country hell his party does , he is just following along

Or perhaps it is arrogrance. He feels he can lecture others on they need to live their lives - but believes he is exempt from those same guidelines

Jeff
04-24-2009, 06:44 AM
Or perhaps it is arrogance. He feels he can lecture others on they need to live their lives - but believes he is exempt from those same guidelines

Not arrogance but rather ignorance is what I think Red, how can a man spew insults tell people what they should think and do, but then be afraid to even be himself???

red states rule
04-24-2009, 06:46 AM
Not arrogance but rather ignorance is what I think Red, how can a man spew insults tell people what they should think and do, but then be afraid to even be himself???

It is all arrogrance

Arrogrance is what makes a liberal Jeff. Look at the Dem leadership, and how they talk down to people, insult people who have a different POV, or have the nerve to speak out against their policies

Jeff
04-24-2009, 06:50 AM
It is all arrogrance

Arrogrance is what makes a liberal Jeff. Look at the Dem leadership, and how they talk down to people, insult people who have a different POV, or have the nerve to speak out against their policies

wow sounds like someone we know, ya reckon they all change there names more than they do there underwear also, LOL

red states rule
04-24-2009, 06:51 AM
wow sounds like someone we know, ya reckon they all change there names more than they do there underwear also, LOL

It is all in the liberal playbook and liberal debate tactics. Some libs even live their lives by them

Jeff
04-24-2009, 06:53 AM
It is all in the liberal playbook and liberal debate tactics. Some libs even live their lives by them

Yes I have learned that