PDA

View Full Version : Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (and spoiler)

jimnyc
04-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Here why find out how Tommy, aka Leatherface, comes to be the maniacal killer he is. This movie pre-dates all the others.

R. Lee Ermey is the Dad, living in a house with his father, mother, sister & Tommy. Ermey is awesome in this flick, and completely off his rocker!

Blood, lots of guts, beheadings, losing limbs, face removals, lotsa chainsawing, and of course a few boobies!

If you want a good story, go elsewhere, if you wanna just see disgusting after disgusting scene of brutality, then this is for you! :laugh2:

LiberalNation
04-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Seen it. Everyone gets killed in that one I do believe. That's why I didn't like it. At least one should live.

jimnyc
04-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Seen it. Everyone gets killed in that one I do believe. That's why I didn't like it. At least one should live.

You ruined it, not me! :)

The chick at the end, driving away to freedom, finally! Then she sees a cop on the side of the road talking with another guy. She's gonna pull over and finally be free! Nope, Leatherface is in the backseat and rams a 7 foot chainsaw through the seat, her chest AND the steering while. He takes joy in his killing by ever so gently running the saw through her entire body, as the car veers off path and hits the cop and stranger, killing both instantly.

Gotta admit, awesome ending! LOL

manu1959
04-05-2007, 06:54 PM

cameraman lives

manu1959
04-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Here why find out how Tommy, aka Leatherface, comes to be the maniacal killer he is. This movie pre-dates all the others.

R. Lee Ermey is the Dad, living in a house with his father, mother, sister & Tommy. Ermey is awesome in this flick, and completely off his rocker!

Blood, lots of guts, beheadings, losing limbs, face removals, lotsa chainsawing, and of course a few boobies!

If you want a good story, go elsewhere, if you wanna just see disgusting after disgusting scene of brutality, then this is for you! :laugh2:

sounds more like a day with congressional democrats to me

LiberalNation
04-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Gotta admit, awesome ending! LOL

Awesome, that ending pissed me off so bad. Like I sit thru all that for this.