PDA

View Full Version : Must have been a beautiful day for everyone!!!

Trinity
04-26-2009, 08:43 PM
Considering there were only 24 posts from 9:30am this morning till 9:42 pm this evening.......It was beautiful here! Of course we again went from winter to summer....I am still wondering what happen to spring.

Kathianne
04-26-2009, 08:53 PM
Considering there were only 24 posts from 9:30am this morning till 9:42 pm this evening.......It was beautiful here! Of course we again went from winter to summer....I am still wondering what happen to spring.

It was! In the 70's here, only a few T-showers, nothing to worry about. I'm so wishing I could have a vegetable garden!

Mr. P
04-26-2009, 09:14 PM
Beautiful? Yep...I spent the weekend cleaning my daughters puter HD while trying to find inner tubes for my two flat lawn mower tires, and nursing an injured big to that turned black an blue and hurt so bad I couldn't even walk on it.

Thank Gawd tomorrow's MONDAY! :laugh2: Now I still need to fix those tires and mow the weeds! Damn!

EDIT: even with that it was a beautiful weekend.

emmett
04-26-2009, 10:48 PM
It was! In the 70's here, only a few T-showers, nothing to worry about. I'm so wishing I could have a vegetable garden!

Just tilled the third phase of my garden today. Planted squash, beans and okra in the second phase garden. Running out of yard space to turn.

Beautiful day. Woke up this morning on a picnic table on the Blue Ridge Mountain Parkway in North carolina. Rode 200 miles today too on my motorcycle.

Can't beat a day like this.