PDA

View Full Version : Van Wilder 2

jimnyc
04-05-2007, 06:45 PM
How can you have a movie titles "Van Wilder" when the character who plays this name isn't even in the flick?

Taj Mahal Badalandabad takes over this time (Kal Penn), and this time we're at Cambridge.

Tried too hard to mix the original with revenge of the nerds. The dog "Ball zack" is the best part of the movie! It's the Bulldog from the original, who walks around with a pair of small bowling balls dangling from underneath him!

Funny. That's it just funny. Not hysterical, won't say "you have to see this". But worth a few hours of retarded fun, and Kal Penn is a pretty hilarious dude.

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 03:40 AM
How can you have a movie titles "Van Wilder" when the character who plays this name isn't even in the flick?

Taj Mahal Badalandabad takes over this time (Kal Penn), and this time we're at Cambridge.

Tried too hard to mix the original with revenge of the nerds. The dog "Ball zack" is the best part of the movie! It's the Bulldog from the original, who walks around with a pair of small bowling balls dangling from underneath him!

Funny. That's it just funny. Not hysterical, won't say "you have to see this". But worth a few hours of retarded fun, and Kal Penn is a pretty hilarious dude.

I think they were trying to play off the original audience that loved the first one and liked Ryan Reynolds and Tara Reid. I have it in my not yet seen section. I love Kal Penn though, he was great in the First Van Wilder and also in Harold and Kumar goto White Castle.