PDA

View Full Version : Obama Talks To TelePrompter: "Speed Up"

red states rule
04-28-2009, 06:21 AM
You can't make this stuff up. You have to see the video for yourself

He had to stop and tell the teleprompter to speed up!

Can you ever imagine Bush doing anything like that? I thought Obama was going to improver how the Whitehouse looked!

But he can't give a speech without the teleprompter, to the point, if he goes too fast, he has to get the teleprompter to speed up. He can't wing it?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l6jwnot0tCs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l6jwnot0tCs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

crin63
04-28-2009, 09:59 AM
He only knows what to say when his handlers write it down for him.

emmett
04-28-2009, 10:25 AM
The more I see of this guy......

The more I see of this guy!

glockmail
04-28-2009, 11:44 AM
I bet that handler was fired.

red states rule
04-28-2009, 10:26 PM
He only knows what to say when his handlers write it down for him.

You got that right.

Go back and watch how Sarah Palin handled herself at the RNC. Throughout most of her speach her teleprompter wasn't working. Who would have known?

red states rule
04-28-2009, 10:27 PM
I bet that handler was fired.

No, Obama would tell you hat is not the teleprompter he used to know

glockmail
04-29-2009, 10:16 AM
You got that right.

Go back and watch how Sarah Palin handled herself at the RNC. Throughout most of her speach her teleprompter wasn't working. Who would have known?
Yet the self-titled "enlightened" call her a bimbo and call Obama brilliant.

red states rule
04-29-2009, 11:12 PM
Yet the self-titled "enlightened" call her a bimbo and call Obama brilliant.

The teleprompter is upset with the measly $13.00 it got for a stimulus package, Can you really blame it?

The Bamster should take lessons from Rush's recent CPAC speech