PDA

View Full Version : Impeach Bush chorus growing, Dems say

stephanie
04-05-2007, 09:18 PM
:lmao: Awww man...The Dems., liberals haven't had a good couple of days. First Pelosi screwed the shark, now this...
Democrats in Congress, are a bunch of low class bums..:
Snip:

Congressional Democrats say their constituents are clamoring for something even the most liberal lawmakers promise they won't pursue: President Bush's impeachment.
"I get one call after another saying, 'Impeach the president,' " said Rep. John P. Murtha, Pennsylvania Democrat and one of Mr. Bush's most relentless critics on the Iraq war.
"It's a simple process but a very divisive thing," Mr. Murtha said. "You've got to measure what it's going to do to the country, and at this point I don't see that happening. Instead we'll fight it out on the issues."
Some members speculated that the Democratic takeover of Congress and passage of Iraq withdrawal timetables in both the House and Senate have emboldened liberals across the country who want to see the president embarrassed during his final 21 months in office.
"The timing is all wrong," said Rep. Jerrold Nadler, New York Democrat. "If this were the first two years of his administration I
would advocate impeachment. A lot of people at home say impeachment, and I'm sure he committed a lot of impeachable offenses, but think about it practically."
Mr. Nadler said impeachment hearings would be pointless and would only distract the country from the presidential election next year.
Democrats say their constituents also want them to target such administration figures as Vice President Dick Cheney, Attorney
General Alberto R. Gonzales and Karl Rove, Mr. Bush's chief political adviser.
Rep. Diane Watson, California Democrat, said she hears calls for impeachment from every crowd.
"They say, 'Democrats: Do something. Get Cheney, Karl Rove, Alberto Gonzales.' They are saying impeachment. I am hearing that more and more and more," said Ms. Watson.
She said she has been receiving "nothing but kudos" for being one of just a few Democrats to vote against the party's Iraq spending bill on the premise that Congress should not keep funding the war.

If you wish to read the rest of this garbage at..
http://washingtontimes.com/national/20070405-071057-7450r_page2.htm

Gunny
04-05-2007, 09:38 PM
:lmao: Awww man...The Dems., liberals haven't had a good couple of days. First Pelosi screwed the shark, now this...
Democrats in Congress, are a bunch of low class bums..:
Snip:

Congressional Democrats say their constituents are clamoring for something even the most liberal lawmakers promise they won't pursue: President Bush's impeachment.
"I get one call after another saying, 'Impeach the president,' " said Rep. John P. Murtha, Pennsylvania Democrat and one of Mr. Bush's most relentless critics on the Iraq war.
"It's a simple process but a very divisive thing," Mr. Murtha said. "You've got to measure what it's going to do to the country, and at this point I don't see that happening. Instead we'll fight it out on the issues."
Some members speculated that the Democratic takeover of Congress and passage of Iraq withdrawal timetables in both the House and Senate have emboldened liberals across the country who want to see the president embarrassed during his final 21 months in office.
"The timing is all wrong," said Rep. Jerrold Nadler, New York Democrat. "If this were the first two years of his administration I
would advocate impeachment. A lot of people at home say impeachment, and I'm sure he committed a lot of impeachable offenses, but think about it practically."
Mr. Nadler said impeachment hearings would be pointless and would only distract the country from the presidential election next year.
Democrats say their constituents also want them to target such administration figures as Vice President Dick Cheney, Attorney
General Alberto R. Gonzales and Karl Rove, Mr. Bush's chief political adviser.
Rep. Diane Watson, California Democrat, said she hears calls for impeachment from every crowd.
"They say, 'Democrats: Do something. Get Cheney, Karl Rove, Alberto Gonzales.' They are saying impeachment. I am hearing that more and more and more," said Ms. Watson.
She said she has been receiving "nothing but kudos" for being one of just a few Democrats to vote against the party's Iraq spending bill on the premise that Congress should not keep funding the war.

If you wish to read the rest of this garbage at..
http://washingtontimes.com/national/20070405-071057-7450r_page2.htm

Let them impeach Bush. It'll be the biggest mistake they made since becoming Democrats.

stephanie
04-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Let them impeach Bush. It'll be the biggest mistake they made since becoming Democrats.

Did you notice Murtha said they had plenty to impeach him for?
Then isn't it their *duty*, to impeach..

I don't doubt they've been getting all these calls, but they know they have nothing to impeach for, he had to say something...
He's probably afraid all the nutjobs they stirred up will start camping in front of his house next, or worse...

Serves them right..:pee:

manu1959
04-05-2007, 09:58 PM
"charges? i don't need no stinking charges"

stephanie
04-05-2007, 10:03 PM
"charges? i don't need no stinking charges"

Heck no...made up one's will do it..:laugh2:

Gunny
04-05-2007, 10:05 PM
Did you notice Murtha said they had plenty to impeach him for?
Then isn't it their *duty*, to impeach..

I don't doubt they've been getting all these calls, but they know they have nothing to impeach for, he had to say something...
He's probably afraid all the nutjobs they stirred up will start camping in front of his house next, or worse...

Serves them right..:pee:

If they have "plenty to impeach him for" then it is indeed their duty to do so.

If they decide he is too much in their way, they'll drum something up. They always do. Look at their smoke-n-mirrors case against Libby, but they finally got a conviction. I never doubted otherwise. When you're willing to cheat to win, you usually do ... unless your name's Al.

manu1959
04-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Heck no...made up one's will do it..:laugh2:

the telling quote is...we have lots of charges and we could get him but we don't want to divide the country....

my dad could kick your dad's ass

lily
04-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Why Stephanie.......some people might think your being dishonest here, but I'll give you the benifit of the doubt, since you did post a link so that those that chose to read the entire article could, instead of just going off on a rant.

The Democrats don't want to repeat what the Republicans did to Clinton, also they don't want to impeach because it would tear this country further apart than it is. Imagine that......thinking of the country! Damn them to hell!!!:salute:

manu1959
04-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Why Stephanie.......some people might think your being dishonest here, but I'll give you the benifit of the doubt, since you did post a link so that those that chose to read the entire article could, instead of just going off on a rant.

The Democrats don't want to repeat what the Republicans did to Clinton, also they don't want to impeach because it would tear this country further apart than it is. Imagine that......thinking of the country! Damn them to hell!!!:salute:

so if you were to impeach him .... what law would you impeach him on?

also i don't recall the country being ripped apart when clinton defined "is" i recall everyone laughing....

lily
04-05-2007, 10:22 PM

Can you show me where I've called for his impeachment?

also i don't recall the country being ripped apart when clinton defined "is" i recall everyone laughing....

If I recall correctly, this country wasn't this divided when Clinton was in office.

stephanie
04-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Why Stephanie.......some people might think your being dishonest here, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, since you did post a link so that those that chose to read the entire article could, instead of just going off on a rant.

I don't know what your complaining about in the above, and again, I don't care..:poke:

This is total BS...IF they had anything on President Bush, they wouldn't hesitate to impeach him..We've been hearing it here on the board from a couple of the libs, about how, *HE WILL BE IMPEACHED*..

manu1959
04-05-2007, 10:47 PM

If I recall correctly, this country wasn't this divided when Clinton was in office.

you were on clinton's side of course you don't recall.......you don't think he should be impeached then don't claim a visctory for not doing something

lily
04-05-2007, 11:03 PM
you were on clinton's side of course you don't recall.......you don't think he should be impeached then don't claim a visctory for not doing something

You came to this conclusion all on your own, did you?:lame2:

lily
04-05-2007, 11:05 PM
This is total BS...IF they had anything on President Bush, they wouldn't hesitate to impeach him..We've been hearing it here on the board from a couple of the libs, about how, *HE WILL BE IMPEACHED*..

Members of congress post here? Stephanie.....you're really grasping at straws.:lame2:

manu1959
04-05-2007, 11:08 PM
You came to this conclusion all on your own, did you?:lame2:

avoidance huh .... guess that is one way ..... so what law did bush break?

lily
04-05-2007, 11:22 PM
avoidance huh .... guess that is one way ..... so what law did bush break?

Originally Posted by manu1959

Lily wrote:

Manu.........stop avoinding the question......I'll tell you what......you make one more post, I won't reply then in your mind you've won the debate, ok?

That's how I dealt with my children and it worked for them.

manu1959
04-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Manu.........stop avoinding the question......I'll tell you what......you make one more post, I won't reply then in your mind you've won the debate, ok?

That's how I dealt with my children and it worked for them.

if you read and comprehend the words i write you will se that i never said that you called for his impeachment....you are smart...if the dems wanted to divide the country and impeach him, which they wouldn't cuz they are uniters not dividers, but they could cuz they have lots of things they could impeach him for...one of those things would be??????

come on it is an easy question.....the pubs got clinton for the definition of a word....surely you blue staters have some law bush broke.....

stephanie
04-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Members of congress post here? Stephanie.....you're really grasping at straws.:lame2:

Don't know, maybe..
From the way they talked, they acted like they had the inside information..
Ask them..:laugh2:

a lot of the lib. boards I cruise around on..All they talk about is impeaching President Bush..

I do believe that if the Dems. had anything to impeach the President with, they would do it in heartbeat..
And don't forget the real kicker here...They would have a *DUTY* to do it..If their not going to do it, then they should shut their mouths , instead of them ranting off in articles like the one I posted, about how they could, but wont..

:lame2: back at ya..