PDA

View Full Version : After 100 Days These Are The Accomplishments????

red states rule
04-28-2009, 07:13 AM
The first 100 days and the list of "accomplishments" doesn't seem to be all that much to brag about

Some of these "accomplishments" are unconstitutional yet the administration is proud of them. Isn't that dandy. The firing of an executive and trying to limit executive pay is just an outstanding accomplishment - he's quite the man.

It feels like 100 months, not 100 days.

snip

Among the most significant steps in the first hundred days:

passage of a $787 billion recovery plan;

the release of the second tranche of TARP funding — an additional $350 billion — for troubled banks;

a public-private partnership to rid banks of toxic assets on their balance sheets;

so-called “stress tests” on major financial institutions;

a $275 billion housing program estimated to rescue as many as 9 million homeowners from foreclosure;

a proposal for major overhaul of the financial regulatory system.

The president also has called for limits on executive pay; ordered the firing of General Motors chief Rick Wagoner as part of the restructuring of the auto industry; and taken credit card executives to task for raising interest rates and fees in the midst of a recession.

Aides say the president’s first hundred days have been as productive as any since Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30433780

moderate democrat
04-28-2009, 07:59 AM
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/usa/news/article_1473469.php/President_Obama_enjoys_68-per-cent_approval_rating_after_100_days_

"Only two presidents in the past half century - John F. Kennedy (83 per cent) and Dwight Eisenhower (72 per cent) - had a higher approval rating at this point in their presidencies."

emmett
04-28-2009, 08:48 AM
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/usa/news/article_1473469.php/President_Obama_enjoys_68-per-cent_approval_rating_after_100_days_

"Only two presidents in the past half century - John F. Kennedy (83 per cent) and Dwight Eisenhower (72 per cent) - had a higher approval rating at this point in their presidencies."

That is very interesting!

moderate democrat
04-28-2009, 12:02 PM
That is very interesting!

I think so too... I believe that, especially now with Specter defecting, Obama can really bring enormous change to the country, and it would seem that at least two thirds of Americans want him to do just that.

emmett
04-28-2009, 12:54 PM
I think so too... I believe that, especially now with Specter defecting, Obama can really bring enormous change to the country, and it would seem that at least two thirds of Americans want him to do just that.

I have no doubt that you are correct MD. Obama has already and will continue to bring ENORMUS change to the country. Isn't it wonderful? I couldn't think of a better way to find out that a persimmon will draw your mouth up than to bite into one.

:laugh2:

Just curious. Being a lefty, and realizing the wonderful opportunites being afforded our country since the election of Mr. Obama, how has it affected your life personally? Just you mind you, not society as a whole.

e.g.

Do you now have more liberty? I mean I know a guy like you appreciates more liberty..right?

I assume you now pay less tax. I have no idea but I would hardly think you wouldn't since you have creamed all over yourself about his election.

Do you have better oppurtunity? With the jobless rate on the climb, which I am sure you admit is a fallout of his necessary programs, you are not planning on changing professions or anything...right?

Do you feel more freedom? You're not planning on starting a small business are you? I gotta tell you, if you are, start up loans are down 76% according to the SBA. You might want to wait a while before you invest your savings in that one.

Oh....and be careful with the stock market. It's fell 50% since he took office. Never mind..hell...you knew that one.

So....what has President Obama done for your life? I'll tell you what he has done for me first to make it even and then you answer...how's that? My family will pay more tax this year. A lot more! We have lost the wonderful tax advantages we had under President Bush, especially the depreciation on new equipment which influenced us to trade in at times and avoid maintenance costs. We're not buying ANY new equipment this year. That should help fix the Auto Makers problems. I don't know any business people in my area who are planning to buy either.

Furthermore...I am in fear that I will lose some of my civil liberty. Democrats have a way of desiring control. They are especially fond of more money so things like Eminant Domain are an issue to me. Transforming more rural areas into city limits for tax revenues purposes so that cities can meet their end of keeping up with costs associated with government programs is a strong motivator for them. In order to get "matching" funds, which is allot of time the case, a municipality has to raise a certain amount on their own. Competition for this money is brutal and will sometimes make a state, county or city do things they wouldn't necessarily want to do to get it. I mean...it is a common good issue...right?

Have you noticed prices lately? Ah...their rising. I have some internal fear about that too.

I have also noticed a slight tendency for our new President to flip flop a bit. He said he would be everyone's president but I haven't necessarily seen anything he has done that I can embrace actually. He has apologized to the world however for me, and on my behalf, so I guess I appreciate him taking this on himself as I would have been ashamed to do this in public and him having done it for me is a great load off of my mind. I realize the importance of everyone "liking" me again in the world. I don't want our country to feel out of place in the "New World Order".

I do have one big complaint. I wish the US Government News Agency (aka: US Information Services Department, MSNBC, ABC etc,..) would be a bit more objective in their coverage. It appears, and I'm sure you agree, that we don't get anything from the "other" side about our new administration. You know...checks and balances. At least something. We can't even find out how much time Al Gore's son got for criving 138mph in a 45 zone but we know excactly how many pills Rush Limbaugh took. Now I'm sure you would like to know the story about Gore's kid wouldn't you? What happened to that story? Or any other story about a Liberal who has done anything! Sort of makes you think they are biused and I hate the thought of that!

Your turn!

moderate democrat
04-28-2009, 01:01 PM
I have no doubt that you are correct MD. Obama has already and will continue to bring ENORMUS change to the country. Isn't it wonderful? I couldn't think of a better way to find out that a persimmon will draw your mouth up than to bite into one.

:laugh2:

Just curious. Being a lefty, and realizing the wonderful opportunites being afforded our country since the election of Mr. Obama, how has it affected your life personally? Just you mind you, not society as a whole.

e.g.

Do you now have more liberty? I mean I know a guy like you appreciates more liberty..right?

I assume you now pay less tax. I have no idea but I would hardly think you wouldn't since you have creamed all over yourself about his election.

Do you have better oppurtunity? With the jobless rate on the climb, which I am sure you admit is a fallout of his necessary programs, you are not planning on changing professions or anything...right?

Do you feel more freedom? You're not planning on starting a small business are you? I gotta tell you, if you are, start up loans are down 76% according to the SBA. You might want to wait a while before you invest your savings in that one.

Oh....and be careful with the stock market. It's fell 50% since he took office. Never mind..hell...you knew that one.

So....what has President Obama done for your life? I'll tell you what he has done for me first to make it even and then you answer...how's that? My family will pay more tax this year. A lot more! We have lost the wonderful tax advantages we had under President Bush, especially the depreciation on new equipment which influenced us to trade in at times and avoid maintenance costs. We're not buying ANY new equipment this year. That should help fix the Auto Makers problems. I don't know any business people in my area who are planning to buy either.

Furthermore...I am in fear that I will lose some of my civil liberty. Democrats have a way of desiring control. They are especially fond of more money so things like Eminant Domain are an issue to me. Transforming more rural areas into city limits for tax revenues purposes so that cities can meet their end of keeping up with costs associated with government programs is a strong motivator for them. In order to get "matching" funds, which is allot of time the case, a municipality has to raise a certain amount on their own. Competition for this money is brutal and will sometimes make a state, county or city do things they wouldn't necessarily want to do to get it. I mean...it is a common good issue...right?

Have you noticed prices lately? Ah...their rising. I have some internal fear about that too.

I have also noticed a slight tendency for our new President to flip flop a bit. He said he would be everyone's president but I haven't necessarily seen anything he has done that I can embrace actually. He has apologized to the world however for me, and on my behalf, so I guess I appreciate him taking this on himself as I would have been ashamed to do this in public and him having done it for me is a great load off of my mind. I realize the importance of everyone "liking" me again in the world. I don't want our country to feel out of place in the "New World Order".

I do have one big complaint. I wish the US Government News Agency (aka: US Information Services Department, MSNBC, ABC etc,..) would be a bit more objective in their coverage. It appears, and I'm sure you agree, that we don't get anything from the "other" side about our new administration. You know...checks and balances. At least something. We can't even find out how much time Al Gore's son got for criving 138mph in a 45 zone but we know excactly how many pills Rush Limbaugh took. Now I'm sure you would like to know the story about Gore's kid wouldn't you? What happened to that story? Or any other story about a Liberal who has done anything! Sort of makes you think they are biused and I hate the thought of that!

Your turn!

my life has changed very little as a result of Obama's election. My taxes were about the same this year as last year... I think that most of negative stuff that is happening in our country is as a result of eight years of absymal leadership... and I think that most Americans do not blame Obama for what has happened to the economy. I think that some news media is biased in one direction while other media are biased in the other direction. All in all, I am pleased with where the country is headed and pleased with the leadership moving us in that direction.

Jeff
04-28-2009, 01:31 PM
my life has changed very little as a result of Obama's election. My taxes were about the same this year as last year... I think that most of negative stuff that is happening in our country is as a result of eight years of absymal leadership... and I think that most Americans do not blame Obama for what has happened to the economy. I think that some news media is biased in one direction while other media are biased in the other direction. All in all, I am pleased with where the country is headed and pleased with the leadership moving us in that direction.

Yes Virgil I believe you are pleased, but anyone looking at it in a party over country will feel the same way, Y'all screamed GW is running up the deficit ( obama doubled it ) Gw got us into a war ( Obama told S. Korea we will do anything you want, we stand with ya) OOO and by the way , the war was voted on and passed, so ya see GW didn't get us there all by himself, and yes Obama didn't vote for the war,LOL that's right cause he wasn't even in office at the time.

It is time to stand up man up and forget about parties, everyone needs to realize God gave us all a brain , not just to worship some party in Washington,
but to think for ourselves also.

If this was GW saying and doing the same things as Obama you would be screaming he needs to be impeached , well he really did do the same things as Obama but in a smaller version, and Y'all attacked his every move, now Obama does it and he has our country on the right track. LMAO

AS for blaming Obama for the economy I don't, I do blame him for making it worse, but I remember when the idiot Gore finally concede he lost, the news media said the first thing GW will have to do is get the economy back on track, so why blame GW?

Emmett I tried to rep ya but it wouldn't go , I owe ya one, your post was very good

moderate democrat
04-28-2009, 02:44 PM
Yes Virgil I believe you are pleased, but anyone looking at it in a party over country will feel the same way, Y'all screamed GW is running up the deficit ( obama doubled it ) Gw got us into a war ( Obama told S. Korea we will do anything you want, we stand with ya) OOO and by the way , the war was voted on and passed, so ya see GW didn't get us there all by himself, and yes Obama didn't vote for the war,LOL that's right cause he wasn't even in office at the time.

It is time to stand up man up and forget about parties, everyone needs to realize God gave us all a brain , not just to worship some party in Washington,
but to think for ourselves also.

If this was GW saying and doing the same things as Obama you would be screaming he needs to be impeached , well he really did do the same things as Obama but in a smaller version, and Y'all attacked his every move, now Obama does it and he has our country on the right track. LMAO

AS for blaming Obama for the economy I don't, I do blame him for making it worse, but I remember when the idiot Gore finally concede he lost, the news media said the first thing GW will have to do is get the economy back on track, so why blame GW?

Emmett I tried to rep ya but it wouldn't go , I owe ya one, your post was very good

find one post from me where I complained about the Bush administration deficit.

a majority of congressional democrats voted against the war in Iraq. I am proud of that fact. I was 100% supportive of Bush until he invaded Iraq... I was 100% behind his foreign policy moves regarding Afghanistan and about forcing Saddam to allow UN inspectors back... I value nothing higher than I do my country.... except my family.... certainly not my party. If I felt for one minute that my party was heading us in a bad direction, I'd try to get the party to change, or I would leave it.

Jeff
04-28-2009, 03:41 PM
find one post from me where I complained about the Bush administration deficit.

a majority of congressional democrats voted against the war in Iraq. I am proud of that fact. I was 100% supportive of Bush until he invaded Iraq... I was 100% behind his foreign policy moves regarding Afghanistan and about forcing Saddam to allow UN inspectors back... I value nothing higher than I do my country.... except my family.... certainly not my party. If I felt for one minute that my party was heading us in a bad direction, I'd try to get the party to change, or I would leave it.

AS far as finding post where you complained about the Bush deficit I wasn't here at that time, but given your current views I just took it for granite , but with that said I am sure most Libs did complain but now applaud Obama

And do you mean the majority like as in Hillary who swore, as she ran in the primary, how wrong the war was but then was shown were she voted for it

As for all your other patriotic BS I don't believe you for a minute when you post
+Franken = 60 , the story of your life is party over country, how pathetic

April15
04-28-2009, 04:18 PM
The items listed as having been done are a direct result of the prior administrations reckless abandon for any responsibility save a war for "his" legacy.

Kathianne
04-28-2009, 04:22 PM
AS far as finding post where you complained about the Bush deficit I wasn't here at that time, but given your current views I just took it for granite , but with that said I am sure most Libs did complain but now applaud Obama

And do you mean the majority like as in Hillary who swore, as she ran in the primary, how wrong the war was but then was shown were she voted for it

As for all your other patriotic BS I don't believe you for a minute when you post

He is typical of many Democrats. When Democrats were concerned about Republicans controlling both houses and the Presidency, most conservatives were like, 'Don't worry, the representatives must respond to their constituencies or they will not be reelected. Write, call, because you will be responding while the conservatives won't-if the 'Republicans' are doing what they want. They listen to calls and letters. If nothing else, there may be balance given in some ways.'

Not from the left. They are like, 'LOL! You lost! Suck off. See if you can change things? You can't! Like it?'

That's probably the largest reason things do change, real moderates do here it.

Jeff
04-28-2009, 04:25 PM
The items listed as having been done are a direct result of the prior administrations reckless abandon for any responsibility save a war for "his" legacy.

Yes I am sure that is your believe and if some how the Dems stayed in office for 20 years you will still be blaming GW

At what point does this administration start saying they are responsible for what they are doing?? when and if they get something right I guess is the answer

red states rule
04-28-2009, 10:37 PM

As usual Virgil, you are WRONG!!!!

Carter and Reagan are also more popular then Obama

Fitting considering Obama is the second coming of Carter

http://people-press.org/reports/images/509-2.gif

red states rule
04-28-2009, 10:39 PM

Alot of the bail-out money went to the auto industry.

Pretty much threw away BILLIONS.

Yet it is touted as an "Accomplishment"??

And all the lieft does is try to blame Bush. I thought you libs would be lovin' the change

Jeff
04-28-2009, 11:03 PM
He is typical of many Democrats. When Democrats were concerned about Republicans controlling both houses and the Presidency, most conservatives were like, 'Don't worry, the representatives must respond to their constituencies or they will not be reelected. Write, call, because you will be responding while the conservatives won't-if the 'Republicans' are doing what they want. They listen to calls and letters. If nothing else, there may be balance given in some ways.'

Not from the left. They are like, 'LOL! You lost! Suck off. See if you can change things? You can't! Like it?'

That's probably the largest reason things do change, real moderates do here it.

When I see a guy gloating like a school girl cause they have 60, lol, makes me wonder what is really in charge, LOL

red states rule
04-28-2009, 11:06 PM
When I see a guy gloating like a school girl cause they have 60, lol, makes me wonder what is really in charge, LOL

The good news is the DEems will now have to ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISH many things.

So far their policies wil only make things much worse

We can only hope CONSERVATIVES will step forward and take on the Dems head on

Jeff
04-28-2009, 11:11 PM
The good news is the DEems will now have to ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISH many things.

So far their policies wil only make things much worse

We can only hope CONSERVATIVES will step forward and take on the Dems head on

With Obama's boy's walking around doing little more than spending money and screaming we won get over it the conservatives will surely take advantage, in 2010 I will be sitting here waiting to see if Virgil is still :dance: in the streets, or the rest of his liberal buddies .

red states rule
04-28-2009, 11:14 PM
With Obama's boy's walking around doing little more than spending money and screaming we won get over it the conservatives will surely take advantage, in 2010 I will be sitting here waiting to see if Virgil is still :dance: in the streets, or the rest of his liberal buddies .

Obama's economic plan is just like his beef, satisfying for liberals for 15 minutes and oh so costly!

What the heck, it is other people's money.

$ 1.412 Trillion Dollars in Debt borrowed from China

An odd choice of accomplishments for a administration that ran on fiscal responsibility

Jeff
04-28-2009, 11:20 PM
Obama's economic plan is just like his beef, satisfying for liberals for 15 minutes and oh so costly!

What the heck, it is other people's money.

$ 1.412 Trillion Dollars in Debt borrowed from China

An odd choice of accomplishments for a administration that ran on fiscal responsibility

LOL, 99% of all his supporter's screamed GW is spending to much, look at the deficit , now it is OK, the only good thing is the more idiotic they sound the faster the American people will want change in 2010

red states rule
04-28-2009, 11:29 PM
LOL, 99% of all his supporter's screamed GW is spending to much, look at the deficit , now it is OK, the only good thing is the more idiotic they sound the faster the American people will want change in 2010

Jeff, this sums up Obama's first 100 days perfectly

100 days - 100 mistakes. One per day. Way to go Ptres Obama!

I look forward to the Obama supporters to try and spin each and every one of them

100 DAYS, 100 MISTAKES
JOE SCARBOROUGH, GLENN BECK AND OTHERS ON OBAMA'S SHORT, ERROR-PRONE TIME IN OFFICE

1. "Obama criticized pork barrel spending in the form of 'earmarks,' urging changes in the way that Congress adopts the spending proposals. Then he signed a spending bill that contains nearly 9,000 of them, some that members of his own staff shoved in last year when they were still members of Congress. 'Let there be no doubt, this piece of legislation must mark an end to the old way of doing business, and the beginning of a new era of responsibility and accountability,' Obama said." -- McClatchy, 3/11

2. "There is no doubt that we've been living beyond our means and we're going to have to make some adjustments." -- Obama during the campaign.

3. This year's budget deficit: $1.5 trillion.

4. Asks his Cabinet to cut costs in their departments by $100 million -- a whopping .0027%!

5. "The White House says the president is unaware of the tea parties." -- ABC News, 4/15

6. "Mr. Obama is an accomplished orator but is becoming known in America as the 'teleprompt president' over his reliance on the machine when he gives a speech." -- Sky News, 3/18

7. In early February, the 2010 census was moved out of the Department of Commerce and into the White House, politicizing how federal aid is distributed and electoral districts are drawn.

8. Obama taps Nancy Killefer for a new administration job, First Chief Performance Officer -- to police government spending. But it surfaces that Killefer had performance issues of her own -- a tax lien was slapped on her DC home in 2005 for failure to pay unemployment compensation tax on household help. She withdrew.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04252009/postopinion/opedcolumnists/100_days__100_mistakes_166177.htm

Jeff
04-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Jeff, this sums up Obama's first 100 days perfectly

100 days - 100 mistakes. One per day. Way to go Ptres Obama!

I look forward to the Obama supporters to try and spin each and every one of them

100 DAYS, 100 MISTAKES
JOE SCARBOROUGH, GLENN BECK AND OTHERS ON OBAMA'S SHORT, ERROR-PRONE TIME IN OFFICE

1. "Obama criticized pork barrel spending in the form of 'earmarks,' urging changes in the way that Congress adopts the spending proposals. Then he signed a spending bill that contains nearly 9,000 of them, some that members of his own staff shoved in last year when they were still members of Congress. 'Let there be no doubt, this piece of legislation must mark an end to the old way of doing business, and the beginning of a new era of responsibility and accountability,' Obama said." -- McClatchy, 3/11

2. "There is no doubt that we've been living beyond our means and we're going to have to make some adjustments." -- Obama during the campaign.

3. This year's budget deficit: $1.5 trillion.

4. Asks his Cabinet to cut costs in their departments by $100 million -- a whopping .0027%!

5. "The White House says the president is unaware of the tea parties." -- ABC News, 4/15

6. "Mr. Obama is an accomplished orator but is becoming known in America as the 'teleprompt president' over his reliance on the machine when he gives a speech." -- Sky News, 3/18

7. In early February, the 2010 census was moved out of the Department of Commerce and into the White House, politicizing how federal aid is distributed and electoral districts are drawn.

8. Obama taps Nancy Killefer for a new administration job, First Chief Performance Officer -- to police government spending. But it surfaces that Killefer had performance issues of her own -- a tax lien was slapped on her DC home in 2005 for failure to pay unemployment compensation tax on household help. She withdrew.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04252009/postopinion/opedcolumnists/100_days__100_mistakes_166177.htm

Damn that is scary as hell, the worst part is at the end of 1 year I think there will be more than 365 mistakes, Obama was a mistake, and you can turn the polls anyway you want, I go cross country and hear from real people,

I was in MA. and thanked all the Libs up there( yea I love to play on the radio,LOL) and got cussed out telling me they didn't vote for him, well we all know he won that state so some voted for him, but I couldn't get one to admit to it.

These are real people not polls

red states rule
04-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Damn that is scary as hell, the worst part is at the end of 1 year I think there will be more than 365 mistakes, Obama was a mistake, and you can turn the polls anyway you want, I go cross country and hear from real people,

I was in MA. and thanked all the Libs up there( yea I love to play on the radio,LOL) and got cussed out telling me they didn't vote for him, well we all know he won that state so some voted for him, but I couldn't get one to admit to it.

These are real people not polls

Democrats: The party of tax cheats, crooks, racebaiters, fraud, liars and America haters. Did I forget anything?

Given all the hoopla we will have to endure surrounding Obama's 100th day in office, what has the man accomplished? Seriously, I want someone to answer the question.

My answer is : What Obama has accomplished in his first 100 days is to make this country less safe, and put generations in debt

Jeff
04-28-2009, 11:47 PM
Democrats: The party of tax cheats, crooks, racebaiters, fraud, liars and America haters. Did I forget anything?

Given all the hoopla we will have to endure surrounding Obama's 100th day in office, what has the man accomplished? Seriously, I want someone to answer the question.

My answer is : What Obama has accomplished in his first 100 days is to make this country less safe, and put generations in debt

All I have seen is the deficit get doubled , he did finally get some over sea's experience and made Americans looks stupid, then promised the leader of S. Korea we will stand with them, he is doing a fine job

red states rule
04-28-2009, 11:51 PM
All I have seen is the deficit get doubled , he did finally get some over sea's experience and made Americans looks stupid, then promised the leader of S. Korea we will stand with them, he is doing a fine job

100 days

Still in Iraq, still in Afghanistan, and still running a prison in GITMO. If I didn't know better, I'd call it Bush's third term. The left must be outraged and pissed off

Not to mention giving failed executives hundreds of thousands in bailout bonuses, (oput in by the Dems who worte the mega pork bill) while the working class gets $7 weakly (and Dems plan to take that away to help pay for Obama Care)

and I thought McCain lost the election

Jeff
04-28-2009, 11:57 PM
100 days

Still in Iraq, still in Afghanistan, and still running a prison in GITMO. If I didn't know better, I'd call it Bush's third term. The left must be outraged and pissed off

Not to mention giving failed executives hundreds of thousands in bailout bonuses, (oput in by the Dems who worte the mega pork bill) while the working class gets $7 weakly (and Dems plan to take that away to help pay for Obama Care)

and I thought McCain lost the election

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

It is a shame that the American people are the one's that lost

red states rule
04-29-2009, 06:03 AM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

It is a shame that the American people are the one's that lost

and our kids - and their kids - and their kids

Obama and the crew have spent $4.2 trillion in the first 100 days of their power trip

red states rule
04-29-2009, 06:17 AM
Today, the Washington Post has a "100 Day Pull Out" section. I do not recall the Post having one for Pres Bush

The liberal media is orgasmic over Obama, and their fawning and glowing coverage is indeed nausating

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/28/AR2009042803841.html?hpid=artslot

red states rule
04-29-2009, 06:38 AM
Here is one example of how the liberal media covered Pres Bush's 100th day in office

Anyone see a difference?

At 100 Days, Time Called Bush an 'Eco-Villain'
By Tim Graham (Bio | Archive)
April 29, 2009 - 07:16 ET

Brent Bozell mentions in his new column that Time offered a cover story package complete with four pages of Joe Klein hosannas and ten pages of fanzine photos for Barack Obama’s first 100 days, while George W. Bush drew next to nothing. There was only a story on Bush guru Karl Rove and how he won with "the least experienced presidential nominee of modern times." (That’s no longer true, but you wouldn’t see that phrase laid on Obama.)

The April 30, 2001 article focused on Rove’s desperate attempt to clean up "W.’s anti-environment image." John Dickerson and James Carney (now Vice President Biden’s press secretary) began with accusations:

Bush abandoned a campaign pledge to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, rejected the Kyoto global-warming treaty, suspended new arsenic standards for drinking water – and began to look suspiciously like the eco-villain Al Gore warned us about.

Dickerson and Carney gave Bush a barely passing grade: "Bush, while off to a smooth start, doesn't have all that much to hype." Rove’s greatest image failure was the environment, they announced. The Time writers taunted Rove for claiming Bush’s environmental initiatives were underplayed by the press. How lame it was that he would blame the media: "when it came to being green, he was as blind as Bush."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2009/04/29/100-days-time-called-bush-eco-villain

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 08:21 AM

I would avoid taking anything for granted, Jeff. I was very supportive of Bush right up until he invaded Iraq.

Regarding congressional democrats and the use of force resolution, I meant exactly what I said. A majority of democrats in congress voted against it.

And as I said before, you and I will just have to agree to disagree regarding affiliation with political parties. I happen to believe that, in America, the only organizations with any proven record of being able to consistently accomplish things good for the country are political parties. It is how our government has evolved. We live in a two party adversarial system and the agendas of those parties have evolved to address the concerns of the people. As it stands now, about as many Americans consider themselves democrats as independents and those two groups both outnumber those Americans who consider themselves republicans. I would NEVER suggest that any of those people were unpatriotic. I think they all want what is best for America, and they all have different ideas as to how best to accomplish it.

red states rule
04-29-2009, 08:37 AM
Taking over private banks. Taking over GM and Chrysler. Federalizing health care. Cap and trade to destroy the coal industry. Tripling the national debt. Devaluing the dollar. Raising taxes on small businesses in the middle of a recession. Bowing to other leaders. Hob-nobbing with tyrants and dictators. Releasing top secret memos in a time of war.

What a first 100 days for the Chosen One

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 08:41 AM
Taking over private banks. Taking over GM and Chrysler. Federalizing health care. Cap and trade to destroy the coal industry. Tripling the national debt. Devaluing the dollar. Raising taxes on small businesses in the middle of a recession. Bowing to other leaders. Hob-nobbing with tyrants and dictators. Releasing top secret memos in a time of war.

What a first 100 days for the Chosen One

and still...the people LOVE him. Doesn't that just piss you off????:lol:

red states rule
04-29-2009, 08:43 AM
and still...the people LOVE him. Doesn't that just piss you off????:lol:

He is about 20 points down from Jan 20th - and some polls have him below 60%

Carter was higher then Obama on day 100 - and we all know what happened to him

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 08:48 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/04/24/fox-news-poll-obamas-days/

As Barack Obama closes in on his first 100 days as president, majorities of Americans approve of the job he is doing, are satisfied with what he has accomplished so far and think he is keeping his promises, according to a FOX News poll released Friday.

Obama's job approval rating comes in at 62 percent, down just three points from the 65 percent approval he received after his first week in office. Twenty-nine percent of Americans disapprove.

In addition, most people say Obama is doing a better job than they expected (26 percent) or meeting expectations (56 percent). Few say he is doing worse than expected (16 percent).

red states rule
04-29-2009, 08:50 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/04/24/fox-news-poll-obamas-days/

As Barack Obama closes in on his first 100 days as president, majorities of Americans approve of the job he is doing, are satisfied with what he has accomplished so far and think he is keeping his promises, according to a FOX News poll released Friday.

Obama's job approval rating comes in at 62 percent, down just three points from the 65 percent approval he received after his first week in office. Twenty-nine percent of Americans disapprove.

In addition, most people say Obama is doing a better job than they expected (26 percent) or meeting expectations (56 percent). Few say he is doing worse than expected (16 percent).

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1295.xml?ReleaseID=1291

58% for the Chosen One

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 08:53 AM
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1295.xml?ReleaseID=1291

58% for the Chosen One

One hundred days in office, President Barack Obama wins a 58 - 30 percent job approval rating from American voters, including 53 - 35 percent among white voters, millions more than voted for him in November, according to a Quinnipiac University national poll released today.

red states rule
04-29-2009, 08:55 AM
One hundred days in office, President Barack Obama wins a 58 - 30 percent job approval rating from American voters, including 53 - 35 percent among white voters, millions more than voted for him in November, according to a Quinnipiac University national poll released today.

He is at 58% - more then 22 points lower then he was on Jan 20th

and he wants to tax and spend even more then he has in the last 100 days. That should make his numbers change in the next few months

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 08:58 AM
He is at 58% - more then 22 points lower then he was on Jan 20th

and he wants to tax and spend even more then he has in the last 100 days. That should make his numbers change in the next few months

bull

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

63 in January...62 today.

RCP.... neat poll site... they average all the major polls so that you get a much clearer picture. don't you agree?

OH... have you read up on oversampling yet?:lol:

red states rule
04-29-2009, 09:00 AM
bull

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

63 in January...62 today.

RCP.... neat poll site... they average all the major polls so that you get a much clearer picture. don't you agree?

OH... have you read up on oversampling yet?:lol:

Sorry Virgil, Obama was over 80% when he took office - now below 60%

Nio everyone worships the ground he walks on like you do

Jeff
04-29-2009, 09:02 AM
I would avoid taking anything for granted, Jeff. I was very supportive of Bush right up until he invaded Iraq.

Regarding congressional democrats and the use of force resolution, I meant exactly what I said. A majority of democrats in congress voted against it.

And as I said before, you and I will just have to agree to disagree regarding affiliation with political parties. I happen to believe that, in America, the only organizations with any proven record of being able to consistently accomplish things good for the country are political parties. It is how our government has evolved. We live in a two party adversarial system and the agendas of those parties have evolved to address the concerns of the people. As it stands now, about as many Americans consider themselves democrats as independents and those two groups both outnumber those Americans who consider themselves republicans. I would NEVER suggest that any of those people were unpatriotic. I think they all want what is best for America, and they all have different ideas as to how best to accomplish it.

Virgil although I see your point I strongly dis agree, it is the left ,the people that feel baby killing is OK the people that feel you should put terrorist in the Hilton instead of a prison it is the people that would rather tax the American people to death that like this administration , to me that is truly sad, in your own words you stated " of course I don't think killing babies is better than torturing terrorist" but yet you party does so you go right along with them, that is sad.

And yes you are right , a few month's ago when Obama was elected he had the majority on his side , lets see 92% black 80 something% Hispanic , it was a big deal for these people,but without there vote he never would of gotten in, ooo yes and there were some white Liberal's that voted for him also, the problem is , is that he has only been in office a short period and people are already denying voting for him, says allot for the man doesn't it.

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 09:03 AM
Sorry Virgil, Obama was over 80% when he took office - now below 60%

like I said... if you look at RealClearPolitics, they take all of the variance out by averaging all the polls. I don't know of any one poll that had Obama over 80 on inauguration day that now has him below 60.... I DO know that the RCP averages of all the major polls show that he was at 63 inauguration week, and is at 62 today. Would you disagree with that?

red states rule
04-29-2009, 09:06 AM
like I said... if you look at RealClearPolitics, they take all of the variance out by averaging all the polls. I don't know of any one poll that had Obama over 80 on inauguration day that now has him below 60.... I DO know that the RCP averages of all the major polls show that he was at 63 inauguration week, and is at 62 today. Would you disagree with that?

I am pointing out the MOST RECENT poll has your boy at 58%

Jeff
04-29-2009, 09:10 AM

And remember those polled are selected by those who want the answer's, do yourself a favor go across country and conduct your own poll, LOL, it is a bit different then the one made to look good!

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 09:14 AM

why do you run away from the clear data in RCP? NO poll had him at 80 on inauguration day and at 58 today... the average of all polls shows clearly that his popularity is virtually unchanged since inauguration and that same averaging of polls shows that the number of Americans who think we are onthe right track has DOUBLED in that time.

the GOP is in the wilderness.

mundame
04-29-2009, 09:16 AM
I don't blame Obama for the recession or the Mexican flu.

I do blame him for not getting out of the TWO wars we are STILL in, and they are getting worse, if anything, both of them. Pakistan is in open civil war now, with bomber strikes on their own land, and I expect us to go to war with Pakistan soon, and its nukes and 169 million angry Islamists.

Obama is keeping his eye on his big-ticket change-America legislation plan. No matter what happens, and Wow! a lot has been happening!

I am keeping my eye on what I know for sure is the job description of the President of the United States: Peace and Prosperity.

If he can't deliver that, sooner or later, he's a failure.

red states rule
04-29-2009, 09:17 AM
why do you run away from the clear data in RCP? NO poll had him at 80 on inauguration day and at 58 today... the average of all polls shows clearly that his popularity is virtually unchanged since inauguration and that same averaging of polls shows that the number of Americans who think we are onthe right track has DOUBLED in that time.

the GOP is in the wilderness.

Eh Virgil, I got that poll from RCP :rolleyes:

red states rule
04-29-2009, 09:18 AM
I don't blame Obama for the recession or the Mexican flu.

I do blame him for not getting out of the TWO wars we are STILL in, and they are getting worse, if anything, both of them. Pakistan is in open civil war now, with bomber strikes on their own land, and I expect us to go to war with Pakistan soon, and its nukes and 169 million angry Islamists.

Obama is keeping his eye on his big-ticket change-America legislation plan. No matter what happens, and Wow! a lot has been happening!

I am keeping my eye on what I know for sure is the job description of the President of the United States: Peace and Prosperity.

If he can't deliver that, sooner or later, he's a failure.

Meanwhile Obama has spent more in 100 days then Pres Bush spent on those 2 war and Katrina COMBINED

and he wants to spend MORE on Obama Care

and raise taxes on the middle classs

Enjoying that change yet?

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 09:29 AM
Meanwhile Obama has spent more in 100 days then Pres Bush spent on those 2 war and Katrina COMBINED

and he wants to spend MORE on Obama Care

and raise taxes on the middle classs

Enjoying that change yet?

I am. and more and more Americans are thinking that we are finally getting headed in the right direction!

Do you realize that the number of Americans who think we are headed in the right direction has increased by over 500% since the dark days immediately before the last election? that's a huge turnaround... wouldn't you agree?

red states rule
04-29-2009, 09:30 AM
I am. and more and more Americans are thinking that we are finally getting headed in the right direction!

Do you realize that the number of Americans who think we are headed in the right direction has increased by over 500% since the dark days immediately before the last election? that's a huge turnaround... wouldn't you agree?

So during the election, when libs said reckless spending got us into this mess, we know have to believe increased reckless spending will get us out?

So not giving 95% of Americans a tax cut is a good thing?

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 09:31 AM
So during the election, when libs said reckless spending got us into this mess, we know have to believe increased reckless spending will get us out?

you didn't answer this:

red states rule
04-29-2009, 09:33 AM
you didn't answer this:

When they oversample Dems and moderates of course you will get the desired outcome

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 09:36 AM
When they oversample Dems and moderates of course you will get the desired outcome

proof AGAIN that you do not understand what oversampling means.

red states rule
04-29-2009, 09:38 AM
proof AGAIN that you do not understand what oversampling means.

and once again you duck and fail to try and defend your double standards

I will try again

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 09:41 AM
and once again you duck and fail to try and defend your double standards

I will try again

and again you duck and fail to answer a simple question. When you admit that you are clueless about oversampling and admit that a 500% increase in people thinking we are headed in the right direction is significant, that will be a major event.

I don't think that Obama's spending is reckless. And I think that Obama will give 95% of American families a tax cut.

now...tell us about the 500%... and admit that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to polling and statistical analysis.

red states rule
04-29-2009, 09:44 AM
and again you duck and fail to answer a simple question. When you admit that you are clueless about oversampling and admit that a 500% increase in people thinking we are headed in the right direction is significant, that will be a major event.

I don't think that Obama's spending is reckless. And I think that Obama will give 95% of American families a tax cut.

now...tell us about the 500%... and admit that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to polling and statistical analysis.

So spending $4 trillion in 100 days is not reckless?

I have a thread where Reid and Pelosi are indeed pushing bills that will repeal ALL TAX CUTS including Obama's $13/wk tax cut for the middle class

You are ignoring the facts as usual

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 09:51 AM
So spending $4 trillion in 100 days is not reckless?

I have a thread where Reid and Pelosi are indeed pushing bills that will repeal ALL TAX CUTS including Obama's $13/wk tax cut for the middle class

You are ignoring the facts as usual

as I said...I do not consider Obama's spending to be reckless.

Now... what have you to say about oversampling? what do you have to say about the 500% increase in Americans who think that we are now headed in the right direction?

Asd I said, I do think that Obama will give a tax cut to 95% of american families. What congress is debating now does not change that opinion of mine.

red states rule
04-29-2009, 09:54 AM
as I said...I do not consider Obama's spending to be reckless.

Now... what have you to say about oversampling? what do you have to say about the 500% increase in Americans who think that we are now headed in the right direction?

Asd I said, I do think that Obama will give a tax cut to 95% of american families. What congress is debating now does not change that opinion of mine.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=22502

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 09:57 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=22502

I say again, "I do think that Obama will give a tax cut to 95% of american families. What congress is debating now does not change that opinion of mine."

red states rule
04-29-2009, 09:57 AM
I say again, "I do think that Obama will give a tax cut to 95% of american families. What congress is debating now does not change that opinion of mine."

Facts never did mean anything to you Virgil

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 09:59 AM
Facts never did mean anything to you Virgil

hey...have you figured out oversampling yet?:lol:

red states rule
04-30-2009, 06:59 AM
hey...have you figured out oversampling yet?:lol:

Virgil, keep stacking the polls so you get the results you want - then thump your chest how loved Obama is

Virgil, the people who voted for Obama are much like a new bride who married the man of her dreams 100 days ago

It would be a life changing catastrophe if she realizes that she really doesn’t llove her husband. Every day she sees things about his personality that she does not like, or understand why he is doing what he is doing.

On time she will call her lawyer to end the marriage that she thought was made in Heaven

Also, alot of white voters want him to succeed because he is black and can't stand to see a black man fail. Much like Eagles QB McNabb. He is overrated, and has never won the big game

moderate democrat
04-30-2009, 08:02 AM
Virgil, keep stacking the polls so you get the results you want - then thump your chest how loved Obama is

Virgil, the people who voted for Obama are much like a new bride who married the man of her dreams 100 days ago

It would be a life changing catastrophe if she realizes that she really doesn’t llove her husband. Every day she sees things about his personality that she does not like, or understand why he is doing what he is doing.

On time she will call her lawyer to end the marriage that she thought was made in Heaven

Also, alot of white voters want him to succeed because he is black and can't stand to see a black man fail. Much like Eagles QB McNabb. He is overrated, and has never won the big game

no stacking of polls at all... clearly, you are too ignorant to understand what oversampling means. Let me know when you figure it out.

Jeff
04-30-2009, 08:03 AM

Again Y'all believe these polls if ya wish, I travel across country and the American people( not polls ) say other wise

red states rule
04-30-2009, 08:04 AM
no stacking of polls at all... clearly, you are too ignorant to understand what oversampling means. Let me know when you figure it out.

and you Virgil, as usual, are to arrogrant, to admit the polls are stacked with those who usually back the Dem candidate regardless of the circumstances

Much like you do on a dialy basis

Jeff
04-30-2009, 08:08 AM
and you Virgil, as usual, are to arrogrant, to admit the polls are stacked with those who usually back the Dem candidate regardless of the circumstances

Anyone believing these polls must also believe in the Easter bunny

red states rule
04-30-2009, 08:10 AM
Anyone believing these polls must also believe in the Easter bunny

The first 101 days of the change libs can believe in

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3628/3488016277_f37c21c058.jpg?v=0

moderate democrat
04-30-2009, 08:12 AM

the polls are not stacked. oversampling is not stacking. the polls reflect an accurate cross section of society.

but that does not change the fact that you still do not understand what oversampling means or how it works.

Jeff
04-30-2009, 08:14 AM
the polls are not stacked. oversampling is not stacking. the polls reflect an accurate cross section of society.

but that does not change the fact that you still do not understand what oversampling means or how it works.

you need to get out of Maine a bit Virgil

red states rule
04-30-2009, 08:15 AM
you need to get out of Maine a bit Virgil

and enter the real world??? :laugh2:

Jeff
04-30-2009, 08:22 AM
and enter the real world??? :laugh2:

I think Virgil lives on Fantasy Island

red states rule
04-30-2009, 08:25 AM
I think Virgil lives on Fantasy Island

More like Liberalville

Back to the topic at hand -

Obama's "bottom up" economy is really nothing more than trickle Down, but ignores the first step.

Trickle down starts with the people who have money voluntarily investing that money in the economy, either by purchasing products, investing or starting businesses or hiring people.

The Obama program still starts with the people who have money, it's just that the voluntary part has been replaced by Obama's huge tax increases on the people who have money, eliminating the chance for those people to purchase products, start businesses or hire new employees.

Hope and Change - The biggest lie of our lifetimes.

Jeff
04-30-2009, 08:35 AM
More like Liberalville

Back to the topic at hand -

Obama's "bottom up" economy is really nothing more than trickle Down, but ignores the first step.

Trickle down starts with the people who have money voluntarily investing that money in the economy, either by purchasing products, investing or starting businesses or hiring people.

The Obama program still starts with the people who have money, it's just that the voluntary part has been replaced by Obama's huge tax increases on the people who have money, eliminating the chance for those people to purchase products, start businesses or hire new employees.

Hope and Change - The biggest lie of our lifetimes.

Red he will and has already taxed many more than people with money , his promise to only tax people making 250,000 was a lie he is adding taxes on things all of us use no matter what our income is, and we all know this is just begun, he will have to raise taxes to pay for his spending it isn't if he will but rather when

red states rule
04-30-2009, 08:38 AM
Red he will and has already taxed many more than people with money , his promise to only tax people making 250,000 was a lie he is adding taxes on things all of us use no matter what our income is, and we all know this is just begun, he will have to raise taxes to pay for his spending it isn't if he will but rather when

We will raise taxes to pay for part of Obama Care. Reid and Pelosi are working on that bill right now

Jeff
04-30-2009, 08:39 AM
We will raise taxes to pay for part of Obama Care. Reid and Pelosi are working on that bill right now

they have to , the money has to come from somewhere to pay our deficit , I mean really is the easter bunny going to bring it

red states rule
04-30-2009, 08:41 AM
they have to , the money has to come from somewhere to pay our deficit , I mean really is the easter bunny going to bring it

You mean when the Obama supporters thought the Chose One would pull that moeny out of thin air - they were wrong??????

Now THEY will have to pay more in taxes to get their "free" health care?

Boy are they going to be pissed off now

Jeff
04-30-2009, 08:45 AM
You mean when the Obama supporters thought the Chose One would pull that moeny out of thin air - they were wrong??????

Now THEY will have to pay more in taxes to get their "free" health care?

Boy are they going to be pissed off now

And look at the free health care, LOL, the rich Canadians come to America to seek medical attention , gee I wonder why

And nothing is for free, all these people that felt ooo well it is just cigarettes being taxed wait till they go to the grocery store and pay double for everything so our free health care can be paid for

red states rule
04-30-2009, 08:53 AM
And look at the free health care, LOL, the rich Canadians come to America to seek medical attention , gee I wonder why

And nothing is for free, all these people that felt ooo well it is just cigarettes being taxed wait till they go to the grocery store and pay double for everything so our free health care can be paid for

To most Obama voters, they feel they are entitled to other peoples money, and expect the government to take care of them

Jeff
04-30-2009, 09:03 AM
To most Obama voters, they feel they are entitled to other peoples money, and expect the government to take care of them

Yes I know this all to well, in Ga here the only people I know and I repeat I know that voted for him are already getting free medical and there rent is paid and they get a check ever month, and still bitch about the Government,I hate to admit it but one is my Mother in law, when she went to bitching about GW I finally had to tell her she ought to offering herself to him, she lives 100% for free as do allot and they complain the loudest

Missileman
04-30-2009, 05:59 PM
what do you have to say about the 500% increase in Americans who think that we are now headed in the right direction?

He can't even get a thumbs up from everyone who voted for him...your 500% increase still leaves him with less than 40%. Wait til you see his numbers when it's time to pay the bill.

moderate democrat
04-30-2009, 07:04 PM
He can't even get a thumbs up from everyone who voted for him...your 500% increase still leaves him with less than 40%. Wait til you see his numbers when it's time to pay the bill.

it takes a long time to turn an aircraft carrier around... especially when it had been pointed towards the rocks and shoals for eight years.

glockmail
04-30-2009, 07:11 PM
it takes a long time to turn an aircraft carrier around... especially when it had been pointed towards the rocks and shoals for eight years.
How would you know, never being in the Navy?

Missileman
04-30-2009, 07:46 PM

Oh...you wanna throw around boat analogies...how bout this one? When it comes time to actually pay for all this spending Obama's doing, his popularity is gonna sink faster than the Titanic.

red states rule
05-01-2009, 07:14 AM
Oh...you wanna throw around boat analogies...how bout this one? When it comes time to actually pay for all this spending Obama's doing, his popularity is gonna sink faster than the Titanic.

Now this lie from Obama. Anyone surprised the liberal media has not followed up and called Obama on it?

Barack Obama news conference -- the full transcript
snip

We began by passing a Recovery Act that has already saved or created over 150,000 jobs and provided a tax cut to 95 percent of all working families. We passed a law to provide and protect health insurance for 11 million American children whose parents work full time.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/04/barack-obama-news-conference-text.html

How does Obama come up with that number? It comes from the same place his supporters expected him to get the money to pay for his trillions of spending without raising THEIR taxes. It came out of thin air

Jeff
05-01-2009, 08:29 AM
Now this lie from Obama. Anyone surprised the liberal media has not followed up and called Obama on it?

Barack Obama news conference -- the full transcript
snip

We began by passing a Recovery Act that has already saved or created over 150,000 jobs and provided a tax cut to 95 percent of all working families. We passed a law to provide and protect health insurance for 11 million American children whose parents work full time.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/04/barack-obama-news-conference-text.html

How does Obama come up with that number? It comes from the same place his supporters expected him to get the money to pay for his trillions of spending without raising THEIR taxes. It came out of thin air

Imagine if his numbers wern't a bunch of lie's, things would be good, maybe he lives on fantasy Island with Virgil

red states rule
05-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Imagine if his numbers wern't a bunch of lie's, things would be good, maybe he lives on fantasy Island with Virgil

Virgil says government spending is a good thing to help the economy

Well after Obama and the Dems spending $4 trillion in 102 days - we should be in economic Heaven

Why are people still losing their jobs and homes?

Jeff
05-01-2009, 08:35 AM
Virgil says government spending is a good thing to help the economy

Well after Obama and the Dems spending $4 trillion in 102 days - we should be in economic Heaven

Why are people still losing their jobs and homes?

ooo that must be GW's fault

red states rule
05-01-2009, 08:37 AM
ooo that must be GW's fault

That would be the first words out of Virgil's mouth

Where is he this morning? Does McDonald's have the Happy Meals on sale or something?

Jeff
05-01-2009, 08:43 AM
That would be the first words out of Virgil's mouth

Where is he this morning? Does McDonald's have the Happy Meals on sale or something?

LMAO, naa he is out :dance: in the streets this morning cause they got 60 , real patriotic fellow that Virgil

red states rule
05-01-2009, 08:44 AM
LMAO, naa he is out :dance: in the streets this morning cause they got 60 , real patriotic fellow that Virgil

Or he is uable to defend the heavy barrage of incoming facts to his posts, so he "redeployed" to another board

Jeff
05-01-2009, 08:49 AM
Or he is uable to defend the heavy barrage of incoming facts to his posts, so he "redeployed" to another board

That could be , but he will be back , they will get sick of him very quickly

red states rule
05-01-2009, 08:52 AM
That could be , but he will be back , they will get sick of him very quickly

Not if he is at the Daily Kos of Huffington Post

Jeff
05-01-2009, 09:11 AM
Not if he is at the Daily Kos of Huffington Post

No matter where he is he will get thrown out, LOL, we are the only one's that tolerate Virgil, LOL

red states rule
05-02-2009, 06:07 AM
I am still waiting for any liberal to defend this economic plan of the Dems

The spending trillions of dollars we don't have, borrowing cash from RED China, and printing out of thin air the money he cant steal from the rich or borrow from China

And on a side note, I heard Obama ordering the national forests thinned so we can make more paper to print money on.