PDA

View Full Version : My name is Earl

Jeff
04-29-2009, 10:14 PM
I just watched a episode of this show, I have actually seen it a couple of times ( my 14 yr old loves it) and it cracked me up tonight.

Just wondered if anyone else ever seen it , or if I am just sick enough tonight to think it was funny

Mr. P
04-29-2009, 10:32 PM
I just watched a episode of this show, I have actually seen it a couple of times ( my 14 yr old loves it) and it cracked me up tonight.

Just wondered if anyone else ever seen it , or if I am just sick enough tonight to think it was funny

Most of the time it's pretty funny..always entertaining.

Jeff
04-29-2009, 10:52 PM
Most of the time it's pretty funny..always entertaining.

Mr. P I just watched a episode called cops, it actually had me Laughing, I always thought it was just one of them teenage shows, but it is entertaining

Mr. P
04-29-2009, 11:01 PM
Mr. P I just watched a episode called cops, it actually had me Laughing, I always thought it was just one of them teenage shows, but it is entertaining

I watch COPS every weekend..love the show! If anyone doubts what the COPS go up against everyday all they need do is watch that show once!

Yes, it's funny to see how damn dumb some folks are too.

EDIT: Oooop..an episode..I missed that one. Never mind the above.

Jeff
04-29-2009, 11:08 PM
I watch COPS every weekend..love the show! If anyone doubts what the COPS go up against everyday all they need do is watch that show once!

Yes, it's funny to see how damn dumb some folks are too.

EDIT: Oooop..an episode..I missed that one. Never mind the above.

LOL, cops is a great show Mr. P , and if ya ever want to see some real stupid people watch the episode of Earl called cops, LOL