PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Puts Swine Flu into Perspective

-Cp
04-30-2009, 12:35 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TB5-Y08qbjo&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TB5-Y08qbjo&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Psychoblues
05-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Dig that!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

emmett
05-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Dig that!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Hell has frozen over! Psycho agrees with Ron Paul on something!

:clap:

Psychoblues
05-07-2009, 12:11 AM
Psycho, and others similar to me, agree with Ron Paul on a very lot of things, emmie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell has frozen over! Psycho agrees with Ron Paul on something!

:clap:

Get your Libertarian ass out there and capitalize on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise, as I suspected, you ain't shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemme get you a cold one, emmie?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

emmett
05-07-2009, 12:17 AM
Psycho, and others similar to me, agree with Ron Paul on a very lot of things, emmie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your Libertarian ass out there and capitalize on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise, as I suspected, you ain't shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemme get you a cold one, emmie?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

You are such a treasure when you are like this. At least you used to stand for something, now your just a drunken fool who repeats himself in repetition and wastes more talent and intellect than most people have.

I'm praying for you brother. I hope you find that internal discipline to lay off the sauce man. You're getting ridiculous!

Psychoblues
05-07-2009, 12:26 AM
What is it with you, emmie?!?!?!?!??!??! Either you can't, or you won't, or you are fearful for promoting your Libertarian hero (now) Ron Paul?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

You are such a treasure when you are like this. At least you used to stand for something, now your just a drunken fool who repeats himself in repetition and wastes more talent and intellect than most people have.

I'm praying for you brother. I hope you find that internal discipline to lay off the sauce man. You're getting ridiculous!

If it might interest you, my alcohol use is not a part of this conversation, Ron Paul is a part of it and you seem to be hateful of me and scared to death of the truths as put forth by the Libertarian Messiah, Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you getting so shitty and afraid with me, emmie?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues