PDA

View Full Version : Virgil or Not-Flames Moved

red states rule
04-29-2009, 08:10 AM
I continue to have respect for you Jeff... I continue to believe that the ideas espoused by the democratic party will better benefit our country. I am sure that you believe that the ideas espoused by the republican party will better benefit our country. I think we both have our country at the top of our priority list... we just differ as to what road to take to improve it and protect it.

Watch out for his "respect" Jeff. Examples of MD's "respect" is calling Pale Rider "Pole Rider", telling female posters who disagree with him "See you next Tuesday", or uestion Kathiann's intelligence? Glock a child molester?

Trust me, Jeff you do not to earn his "respect" or want it

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 08:27 AM
Watch out for his "respect" Jeff. Examples of MD's "respect" is calling Pale Rider "Pole Rider", telling female posters who disagree with him "See you next Tuesday", or uestion Kathiann's intelligence? Glock a child molester?

Trust me, Jeff you do not to earn his "respect" or want it

I did none of those things. that was another poster.

red states rule
04-29-2009, 08:35 AM

I will make this short and sweet

You are a liar

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 08:40 AM
I will make this short and sweet

You are a liarall you have is insults. what a surprise!

If you could find one post where moderate democrat said any of those things, you would have produced it by now. This fellow manfrommaine obviously earned your enmity. You ought not transfer it to me.

red states rule
04-29-2009, 08:42 AM
all you have is insults. what a surprise!

If you could find one post where moderate democrat said any of those things, you would have produced it by now. This fellow manfrommaine obviously earned your enmity. You ought not transfer it to me.

You had your name changed Virgil - everyone here knows that

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 08:45 AM
You had your name changed Virgil - everyone here knows that

you KNOW nothing. you incorrectly assume something.

red states rule
04-29-2009, 08:46 AM
you KNOW nothing. you incorrectly assume something.

Whatever Virgil - you are fooling nobody and showing you changed your name but nothing else

moderate democrat
04-29-2009, 08:51 AM
Whatever Virgil - you are fooling nobody and showing you changed your name but nothing else

keep making this about who you think I am... it is the only way you can avoid discussing the issues that I bring forth.

like oversampling, for example.... you don't have a clue what it means and how it effects polling data... but you are too bullheaded to admit it or to even go do the simple research necessary to find out that I am right on that issue.

glockmail
04-29-2009, 10:28 AM
It was you Virgil. Stop lying.

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2009, 11:20 AM
please stop bullying moderate democrat.

whether he is virgil, or not.

he has every right to be called whatever he wants, and while you dont have to call him what he wants, you along with others should not call him what he does not want to be called.

whether he wants to hide or not, is none of y'all business.

you and others should either respect him, or close your mouth

I know you AND OTHERS wont because respect is at a premium on this board, but i dont like bullying period

And if you noticed Virgil I put a ( not you per say) I did respect that, I can't prove that ya did so I will take your word for it

As for Korea , be real man what the hell do you think that means , I know in Obama's eyes we will all sit down and talk, the rest of the world don't do things like that

AS for Virgil yes that is your name, this I can prove so yes I will continue to call you that, I am to old to play childish games of guess who I am this week

Know we have been getting along OK, just realize I know who you are and won't change that cause you want to hide

Jeff
04-29-2009, 11:27 AM

he has every right to be called whatever he wants, and while you dont have to call him what he wants, you along with others should not call him what he does not want to be called.

I know you AND OTHERS wont because respect is at a premium on this board, but i dont like bullying period

I understand ya , but ya must also remember respect is earned not given, and you normally get respect if you give it, you may want to look back at some of Virgil's post to see all the respect he give's, once you have I think you may understand the lack of respect for him

actsnoblemartin
04-29-2009, 11:29 AM
thank you for your kind reply.

I understand what youre saying, and agree that respect must be earned. if you feel moderate democrat has not respected you, then i cannot expect you to respect him.

have a good day

I understand ya , but ya must also remember respect is earned not given, and you normally get respect if you give it, you may want to look back at some of Virgil's post to see all the respect he give's, once you have I think you may understand the lack of respect for him

Jeff
04-29-2009, 11:39 AM
thank you for your kind reply.

I understand what youre saying, and agree that respect must be earned. if you feel moderate democrat has not respected you, then i cannot expect you to respect him.

have a good day

you have a nice day also

glockmail
05-01-2009, 01:07 PM
please stop bullying moderate democrat.... Sorry Marty but he's posted some things that make it obvious to me that he's Virgil, and therefore he's a liar, and when I caught him a lie as maineman the first time he attacked my family in a sexually disgusting way. fter that first incident I turned the other cheek then he did it again, and there is no forgive and forget a second time. Perhaps when you have a family you'll understand, but there are certain lines that shall not be crossed.

emmett
05-01-2009, 08:01 PM

Hey Martin, as a new proud Democrat what do you think of the treatment of Miss California from the left about her comment concerning marriage being between a man and a woman. Talk about bullying.

It's nice of you to take up for MD but he is a big boy and can handle it. I'm curious what he would think about his side's treatment of this young woman too.

Would you guys call this bullying?

actsnoblemartin
05-01-2009, 10:35 PM
I understand completely

and am sickened by some of the things virgil has said

i am sorry that he ever said it

Sorry Marty but he's posted some things that make it obvious to me that he's Virgil, and therefore he's a liar, and when I caught him a lie as maineman the first time he attacked my family in a sexually disgusting way. fter that first incident I turned the other cheek then he did it again, and there is no forgive and forget a second time. Perhaps when you have a family you'll understand, but there are certain lines that shall not be crossed.

emmett
05-02-2009, 11:37 AM
Flip flop flip flop flip flop flip floop!

actsnoblemartin
05-02-2009, 11:51 AM
whatever :slap:

thats a load of crap and you know it

Flip flop flip flop flip flop flip floop!

red states rule
05-02-2009, 11:55 AM
whatever :slap:

thats a load of crap and you know it

No it is not Martin. if you remain a Dem long enough you will learn quickly that being a liberal Democrat means you NEVER have to be consistent

All you have to do is care. All you have to say is how you feel compaasion and want to help

The actual results of your programs does not matter - only your good intentions

Obama and the Dems are spending us into oblivion because they tell us they "care". When in reality all they really care about is their power and expanding control over more areas of our lives

In time you will learn this Martin, and you come over from the dark side of the Farce

actsnoblemartin
05-02-2009, 11:57 AM
you never know.

im annoyed by the spending

but i do believe with programs, results DO matter.

caring is not enough, actually helping is more important

No it is not Martin. if you remain a Dem long enough you will learn quickly that being a liberal Democrat means you NEVER have to be consistent

All you have to do is care. All you have to say is how you feel compaasion and want to help

The actual results of your programs does not matter - only your good intentions

Obama and the Dems are spending us into oblivion because they tell us they "care". When in reality all they really care about is their power and expanding control over more areas of our lives

In time you will learn this Martin, and you come over from the dark side of the Farce

red states rule
05-02-2009, 12:02 PM
you never know.

Just annoyed? You be outraged Martin

We have had this "safety net" for 40 years and paid over $9 trillion for it - yet we are told we have more "poor" people then ever before

Well Martin, the good news is if you keep believing in those princiapls - you will not be a Dem for long

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/110053.jpg

Mr. P
05-02-2009, 12:52 PM

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet".

Think about it Virgil, it's a very true statement. Regardless of yer many name changes yer stench is still there and ALWAYS identifiable.

82Marine89
05-02-2009, 01:08 PM
you never know.

That's your problem Martin. You don't want spending but you want the programs. That is not possible. Democrats and liberal Republicans feel that if a program is not working then we are not spending enough money on said program. What you need to learn is there is a difference between a hand-up and a hand-out. Conservatives and most Libertarians believe in a hand-up. Teaching someone how to end the chain of dependence. Democrats believe in a hand-out. Creating a society dependent on government for their survival. Do you understand the difference?

red states rule
05-02-2009, 04:26 PM

Damn Jeff, I just noticed - no Virgil for 2 days. I did not notice that yesterday and I thought the air was clear because the smog had lifted

I do hope nothing happened to ol' Virgil. Well, at least nothing trivial :laugh2:

Jeff
05-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Damn Jeff, I just noticed - no Virgil for 2 days. I did not notice that yesterday and I thought the air was clear because the smog had lifted

I do hope nothing happened to ol' Virgil. Well, at least nothing trivial :laugh2:

I was in GA all week , must of been one of his local friends had coffee with him, LOL

But to be honest it has been very nice here the last couple days, but I miss Virgil's Hissy fits, LOL

red states rule
05-02-2009, 07:05 PM
I was in GA all week , must of been one of his local friends had coffee with him, LOL

But to be honest it has been very nice here the last couple days, but I miss Virgil's Hissy fits, LOL

Jeff, I really could not care less about that fat bearded piece of shit. He is really a waste of human flesh and a useless carbon based lifeform

After all the deah wishes, his escessive cuss words, his sexual insults toward the women, and his blatant lies - I could not care less if he ever posted here again

To hell with Virgil

Jeff
05-03-2009, 07:54 AM
Jeff, I really could not care less about that fat bearded piece of shit. He is really a waste of human flesh and a useless carbon based lifeform

After all the deah wishes, his escessive cuss words, his sexual insults toward the women, and his blatant lies - I could not care less if he ever posted here again

To hell with Virgil

Yes he is a real sport isn't he, what gets me is this jerk is some kind of preacher, with all he has said I can't imagine he could stand in front of his congregation and actually make believe he is a preacher .

I have said it before I do feel for him, he is one of God's creations gone so wrong.

glockmail
05-03-2009, 12:54 PM
I understand completely

and am sickened by some of the things virgil has said

i am sorry that he ever said it
Time for him to pay the piper.

red states rule
05-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Time for him to pay the piper.

and could it be Virgil took his ball and went home? Another day without the preacher man giving us a sermon from the Pulpit in the Church of Obama

I wonder aht opther board is his spreading his tolerance on?

Then again, I really could not care less. As long as it is not here

Jeff
05-03-2009, 04:33 PM
and could it be Virgil took his ball and went home? Another day without the preacher man giving us a sermon from the Pulpit in the Church of Obama

I wonder aht opther board is his spreading his tolerance on?

Then again, I really could not care less. As long as it is not here

If I remember right Sunday's he take's a break from being a A**hole, must be cause he is busy making believe he is a preacher, lol,

glockmail
05-03-2009, 06:04 PM
If I remember right Sunday's he take's a break from being a A**hole, must be cause he is busy making believe he is a preacher, lol,
He's probably in the back of the church with some little boy.

emmett
05-03-2009, 06:11 PM
OK.....look guys. I know this is the cage but it is really redundant to repeat the same ol tired stuff time in and time out. Seems like wasted time to spend so much of it on one person. Especially one person who seems to be so unpopular. I would make the observation that even though the guy hasn't posted in three days that it appears y'all just can't drop it.

It's like wow guys.....move on to something substanitive. Just my opinion.

glockmail
05-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Emmett my friend if he said to you what he said to me you'd be on him steady as well.

glockmail
05-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Looks like the Posse scared that little weenie away. :lol: