PDA

View Full Version : Miss California is clueless

emmett
05-01-2009, 07:51 PM
Man...what is wrong with that chick? Doesn't she know any better than to get up there in front of a biused audience like that and answer a baited question designed to derail her when she tells the truth about her opinion.

Michael Musto, whom I'm sure hardly anyone knows who he is, since he works for MSNBC, attacked her as being a transvestite, said some of the most hateful things a person could say about someone on a news program and insulted her for being a traditional American and believing in those values.

I'm watching Laura Ingraham just lay some feminist chick to waste right now for talking about this young lady's breast implants and calling her "fair game" for hate groups because of the aforementioned views.

I can't beleive I am seeing atime in our country when the left, the supposed sensative side, would be so damn hateful and represent themselves in this way.

This young woman was competing in a contest and asked a question. Obviously there was only one answer. Why did they not ask this question of all the entrants so it could be established who was left and who was right. That way they could just eliminate the right siders and traditionists and move on with the competition.

This whole thing is a damn shame.

emmett
05-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Hey Martin....it is a wonderful time to be a Democrat isn't it!

glockmail
05-01-2009, 08:09 PM
We're seeing the true classlessness of the Left, while they call us hayseeds, hicks and neanderthals. As usual, they accuse us of what they really are.

April15
05-01-2009, 08:45 PM
For what it's worth why was the question even asked? Now the answer was truthful. I can't see what the problem is.

Silver
05-01-2009, 10:14 PM
For what it's worth why was the question even asked? Now the answer was truthful. I can't see what the problem is.

You claim Conservatives and Limbaugh are stupid and then admit YOU don't know why the question was asked of Miss Calif. and what the problem is....

What utter gall....to show your own stupidity while labeling others....

Are you unaware of who asked the question and what this fagots online comments were???

actsnoblemartin
05-01-2009, 10:38 PM
after some more thought, i think emmett is right.

ms california is being brutalized simply for having a different opinion.

it is quite sad.

i feel bad at the arrogant liberals giving me a bad name on this issue

on a side note, i dont agree with breast augmentation, it makes ms california a bad role model for young girls. we all come in different shapes and sizes, and we should embrace our bodies, not shame ourselves or others for their bodies

82Marine89
05-01-2009, 10:42 PM
I can't beleive I am seeing atime in our country when the left, the supposed sensative side, would be so damn hateful and represent themselves in this way.

http://granitegrok.com/pix/ObamaBorg.jpg

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2009, 05:40 AM
Man...what is wrong with that chick? Doesn't she know any better than to get up there in front of a biused audience like that and answer a baited question designed to derail her when she tells the truth about her opinion.

there's nothing wrong with a chick who has balls.......

red states rule
05-02-2009, 08:07 AM
after some more thought, i think emmett is right.

ms california is being brutalized simply for having a different opinion.

it is quite sad.

i feel bad at the arrogant liberals giving me a bad name on this issue

on a side note, i dont agree with breast augmentation, it makes ms california a bad role model for young girls. we all come in different shapes and sizes, and we should embrace our bodies, not shame ourselves or others for their bodies

I know how you must feel Martin. Here is a shirt you can wear with pride

http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/99-500.gif

Mr. P
05-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Ahhh come on guys...we all know the question answer segment is just a cover for the REAL purpose of the pageant...right?

Here's what it's all about. :thumb:
BTW PMP, I see no evidence of balls. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7j2SJ5K4ZY&feature=related

darin
05-02-2009, 07:31 PM
she's stunning. (sigh).

emmett
05-02-2009, 08:02 PM
there's nothing wrong with a chick who has balls.......

Ah......PMP, I was being sarcastic bro.:laugh2:

Jeff
05-03-2009, 08:05 AM
Ahhh come on guys...we all know the question answer segment is just a cover for the REAL purpose of the pageant...right?

Here's what it's all about. :thumb:
BTW PMP, I see no evidence of balls. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7j2SJ5K4ZY&feature=related

HMMM very nice post *s*

Psychoblues
05-06-2009, 11:15 PM
I agree with a few other posters here. She is stunning and she has balls!!!!!!!!!!

It is a shame that as an American she retains such fear and loathing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!?!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

emmett
05-06-2009, 11:25 PM
I agree with a few other posters here. She is stunning and she has balls!!!!!!!!!!

It is a shame that as an American she retains such fear and loathing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!?!

Psychoblues

So to simply say that you believe in traditional marriage between a man and a woman, you are a loathing scared person. Brilliant deduction.

Psychoblues
05-06-2009, 11:33 PM
I didn't say that, emmie, but you did. Welcome to the real world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So to simply say that you believe in traditional marriage between a man and a woman, you are a loathing scared person. Brilliant deduction.

Give all that fear and loathing your very best shot!!!!!!!!!!! And keep me posted as to how it works out for you!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues