PDA

View Full Version : Is David Shuster In Love - Or In Heat?

red states rule
05-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Wow! It is unusal for even the most liberal reporter to openly express their love of Obama

If you thought Chris Matthews was over the top with his "thrill up his leg" comment - check out this from another MSNBC "reporter" when he appeared on a liberal radio talk show

Given the ratings for liberal radio shows, I doubt if many people heard it - so here it is

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=yd6UqGuzpr" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=yd6UqGuzpr" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

Jeff
05-03-2009, 08:13 AM
LMAO, it must be Love cause he looks like Obama just had him, this guy is to funny praising Obama for spending 800 million, I would bet my last dollar he was screaming at the top of his lungs that GW was spending to much.

What I do think is a once in a lifetime thing ( I hope) is a administration like this, there have been bad ones in my lifetime but nothing like this.

red states rule
05-03-2009, 02:56 PM
LMAO, it must be Love cause he looks like Obama just had him, this guy is to funny praising Obama for spending 800 million, I would bet my last dollar he was screaming at the top of his lungs that GW was spending to much.

What I do think is a once in a lifetime thing ( I hope) is a administration like this, there have been bad ones in my lifetime but nothing like this.

David Shuster, Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews remind me of the villains in professional wrestling shows.

They simply project their own glaring inadequacies on their superior rivals - shout it, repeat it, shout it some more ad nauseum. They are folwoing a script. They know few people believe it. But they are being paid to say it and to try and sell it

glockmail
05-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Is he a faggot?

red states rule
05-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Is he a faggot?

Funny you should mention that?

Shuster Again: Attacks Traditional Marriage Advocate; Asks If He Fears Attraction to Gay Couple

May 1, 2009 - 17:26 ET

Time and time again, on-air talent from MSNBC's daytime news coverage has tried to distance itself the far left-leaning commentators on the network during prime time hours.

However, David Shuster has no qualms taking a position publicly and incorporating it into his daytime news coverage. Shuster, who has been outspoken in his support for same-sex marriage, abandoned the pretense of journalistic objectivity and launched into a shouting match/debate with Brian Brown, the executive director of the National Organization for Marriage (NOM) on MSNBC on May 1.

"Explain how it is that the gay couple or the lesbian couple down the street has any impact on my marriage or on yours?" Shuster asked.

Brown said the couple itself wasn't the issue. It was the redefining of marriage that would have the impact, which could interfere with religious liberties. That wasn't good enough for Shuster. He said that same-sex marriage would have a minimal effect on society and asked Brown if he feared he might be attracted to the gay couple.

"Here's the larger issue though," Shuster said. "Most Americans can't understand why you selectively go after certain parts of the Bible and not others. And that's your prerogative if you want to go after certain parts it. But again, there's no threat - the only way the gay or lesbian couple could be a threat to my marriage or yours is if you really fear that maybe somehow they'll get involved in your marriage. I don't fear that. Do you worry that maybe, I don't know - somehow you're attracted to the gay couple down the street and that will somehow effect your marriage?"

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeff-poor/2009/05/01/shuster-again-attacks-traditional-marriage-advocate-asks-if-he-fears-attr