View Full Version : 7 Pa. ACORN workers facing voter-form charges

Insein
05-07-2009, 12:36 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D981H0JG3&show_article=1

7 Pa. ACORN workers facing voter-form charges

May 7 11:46 AM US/Eastern
By JOE MANDAK
Associated Press Writer Comments (16)

PITTSBURGH (AP) - Authorities in western Pennsylvania have accused seven people who worked for the community group ACORN of falsifying voter-registration forms.
The seven have been charged with either forging, illegally soliciting or illegally filling out voter-registration cards in the lead-up to the 2008 election.

Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen Zappala Jr. announced the charges at a news conference Thursday.

ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, has come under scrutiny for registration irregularities in other states.

Authorities in Nevada filed charges Monday against ACORN and two former employees on charges they illegally paid canvassers to sign up voters. ACORN denied those accusations.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Little-Acorn
05-07-2009, 01:41 PM
ACORN forged or falsified voter-registration cards? Say it ain't so!

Probably the worst-kept secret of 2008.

Except for Obama's America-hating and Edwards' philandering.

P.S. They're also guilty of hijacking and sullying a perfectly good and honorable name.

AFbombloader
05-07-2009, 02:50 PM
I got accused of working for Acorn just a few days ago. I am working as an address verifier/enumerator for the census and 2-3 people have said "you work for acorn???" I had to laugh.

Jeff
05-07-2009, 02:58 PM
I got accused of working for Acorn just a few days ago. I am working as an address verifier/enumerator for the census and 2-3 people have said "you work for acorn???" I had to laugh.

They couldn't of cussed ya much worse could they of? LOL

AFbombloader
05-07-2009, 09:25 PM
They couldn't of cussed ya much worse could they of? LOL

When I told the lady I was retired Air Force and I did not in any way work for them she became more friendly. It was funny the first time, but hilarious the second and third time! I have no idea how many times I have been asked if I work for Obama, because they story was out that the census was being run by the White House now. I have to explain all I am looking for is their address and that I work for the department of commerce. It is funny, me working for Acorn.