PDA

View Full Version : Welfare for Terrorists?

red states rule
05-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Can this administration get any more crazy?

If their terror cell has been destroyed. how about 26 weeks of unemployment for the unemployed terrorist?

Some Gitmo inmates to be freed in US, given welfare

During his news conference, (US National Intelligence Director Dennis)Blair also said the Obama administration is still wrestling with what to do with the remaining 240 detainees at the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, which the president has ordered closed.

Some of the detainees, deemed non-threatening, may be released into the United States as free men, Blair confirmed.

That would happen when they can't be returned to their home countries, because the governments either won't take them or the U.S. fears they will be abused or tortured. That is the case with 17 Uighurs (WEE'-gurz), Chinese Muslim separatists who were cleared for release from the jail long ago. The U.S. can't find a country willing to take them, and it will not turn them over to China.

Blair said the former prisoners would have [to] get some sort of assistance to start their new lives in the United States.

"We can't put them out on the street," he said.

http://krmg.com/blogs/the_krmg_morning_news_blog/2009/03/some-gitmo-inmates-to-be-freed.html

Jeff
05-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Can this administration get any more crazy?

If their terror cell has been destroyed. how about 26 weeks of unemployment for the unemployed terrorist?

Some Gitmo inmates to be freed in US, given welfare

During his news conference, (US National Intelligence Director Dennis)Blair also said the Obama administration is still wrestling with what to do with the remaining 240 detainees at the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, which the president has ordered closed.

Some of the detainees, deemed non-threatening, may be released into the United States as free men, Blair confirmed.

That would happen when they can't be returned to their home countries, because the governments either won't take them or the U.S. fears they will be abused or tortured. That is the case with 17 Uighurs (WEE'-gurz), Chinese Muslim separatists who were cleared for release from the jail long ago. The U.S. can't find a country willing to take them, and it will not turn them over to China.

Blair said the former prisoners would have [to] get some sort of assistance to start their new lives in the United States.

"We can't put them out on the street," he said.

http://krmg.com/blogs/the_krmg_morning_news_blog/2009/03/some-gitmo-inmates-to-be-freed.html

WOW, I was just about to log out and saw this thread, so know we reward terrorist, and we can't put them in the street, lol, if I don't pay my mortgage I am out in the street quicker than shit.

This one just takes the cake, And who is this administration working for?

I am starting to think the WH may of been converted into a terror cell!!

red states rule
05-09-2009, 11:20 AM
WOW, I was just about to log out and saw this thread, so know we reward terrorist, and we can't put them in the street, lol, if I don't pay my mortgage I am out in the street quicker than shit.

This one just takes the cake, And who is this administration working for?

I am starting to think the WH may of been converted into a terror cell!!

This is how some feel the war on terror should be fought. With handouts, bribes, law books, hugs, kisses, love, and understanding :rolleyes: