PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, new here

Jill Epstein (FAKE!)
05-10-2009, 10:00 AM
I'm a far left liberal and a lesbian. I'm active in politics and especially promoting equality for homosexuals throughout the nation. I won't rest until we stop being treated like second class citizens. I've also got a lot of interest in other politics and look forward to discussing my beliefs with like minded others.

** Edited by staff **

I wanted to make it abundantly clear that this post was not made by "Jillian Epstein". Someone apparently thought it would be funny to make fun of her in this manner. I want it to be clear that this IS NOT the person who was once a member here and still a member at other boards. The identifying information was apparently found via the public domain and attempted to be used at her expense. To avoid any issues of impropriety I am setting this matter straight so that no one can reasonably believe this is really her.

Kathianne
05-10-2009, 10:05 AM
I'm a far left liberal and a lesbian. I'm active in politics and especially promoting equality for homosexuals throughout the nation. I won't rest until we stop being treated like second class citizens. I've also got a lot of interest in other politics and look forward to discussing my beliefs with like minded others.

Welcome! If you've been perusing the board, you might have noticed it's not teeming with liberals or admitted homosexuals. ;) However we seriously hope you feel free to participate and bring some spice to discussions.

How do you think our 100+ day president is doing so far?

darin
05-10-2009, 10:32 AM

Welcome!!

Thankfully, there are others who won't stop until governments stop creating special classes of individuals - special rights based purely upon that group's preferences of behavior! :)

:beers:

Nukeman
05-10-2009, 10:36 AM
Have to agree with you D. the homosexual agenda do not want "equal rights" which they already have. The in actuallity want "special rights" that do not include the heterosexual community.

Last time I checked a straight woman can't marry another straight woman and the same goes for men. So how is that unequal????

hjmick
05-10-2009, 11:12 AM
I like Lesbians. Though I do think their lawsuit to force gay women to stop calling themselves lesbians was a tad frivolous. I mean hell, you live on an island, lighten up!

Welcome to the board Jill.

Mr. P
05-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Oh Boy....

:popcorn:

Tis all I have to say at this time.

jackass
05-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Welcome Jill! Dont let them scare you off...they are all teddy bears! :)

Jeff
05-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Welcome Jill , Lesbian's are always a welcome sight

glockmail
05-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Gay and liberal are both bad choices. :poke:

Agnapostate
05-10-2009, 03:23 PM
I support gay marriage if both women are hot. :salute:

glockmail
05-10-2009, 03:30 PM
I would consider that a waste of limited resources.

actsnoblemartin
05-10-2009, 03:48 PM
I support gay marriage: im straight

Mr. P
05-10-2009, 04:20 PM
I support gay marriage if both women are hot. :salute:

I would consider that a waste of limited resources.

And practically impossible...unless one thinks a women dressed like a man, normally in a plaid shit with short hair and overweight, that looks much like a man is hot.

Now there are "Lipstick" lezbos which can be very attractive..funny thing is, we don't hear them makin a fuss. Like heterosexuals, they're happy to go about their life and NOT make an issue outta it, it being their personal sexual life.

Jeff
05-10-2009, 04:34 PM
And practically impossible...unless one thinks a women dressed like a man, normally in a plaid shit with short hair and overweight, that looks much like a man is hot.

Now there are "Lipstick" lezbos which can be very attractive..funny thing is, we don't hear them makin a fuss. Like heterosexuals, they're happy to go about their life and NOT make an issue outta it, it being their personal sexual life.

If that is a picture of her Mr.P I think she will work just fine :thumb:

05-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Well this should be entertaining.

Let's start off with the fact that no one is treating you like a second class citizen.

glockmail
05-10-2009, 07:22 PM
If that is a picture of her Mr.P I think she will work just fine :thumb:
Ya but there's that tall guy holding a drink in front of her cleavage. :cool:

Jeff
05-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Jill I think I just figured out where I know you from, pm me

emmett
05-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Jill I think I just figured out where I know you from, pm me

:lol:

emmett
05-10-2009, 09:52 PM

Look Virgil... that is just going too far..OK?

Jeff
05-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Look Virgil... that is just going too far..OK?

MY wife is cussing you emmett, LOL the thought of this being Virgil is going to make it very tuff for me to well um, LOL, it's Broke, LOL:laugh2:

emmett
05-10-2009, 11:08 PM
MY wife is cussing you emmett, LOL the thought of this being Virgil is going to make it very tuff for me to well um, LOL, it's Broke, LOL:laugh2:

Even I have to have some fun sometimes. I couldn't help it. The chick obviously had no intention of having a debate or participating in one. She did not post another post anywhere. Didn't even come back in that one. :laugh2:

I couldn't help it.

Jeff
05-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Even I have to have some fun sometimes. I couldn't help it. The chick obviously had no intention of having a debate or participating in one. She did not post another post anywhere. Didn't even come back in that one. :laugh2:

I couldn't help it.

Everyone has to have fun now and then, but damn my hot lesbian turned into Virgil, OMG, LOL

jimnyc
05-12-2009, 12:13 PM
I do believe ya'll might have been had. "Someone" contacted me anonymously via the board and stated that the name and picture is none other than "Jillian" from USMB. I guess someone was likely recently banned and is now having some fun at her expense. I find it sad to an extent that someone would stoop to such a level, but hilarious at the same time considering the trash talking her and the little grumpy dude from New Zealand have done over the past years over there whenever DP or the "original owner" was mentioned. If I had an ounce of respect for her I would remove the post, but I don't, so I won't.

Jeff
05-12-2009, 02:25 PM
I do believe ya'll might have been had. "Someone" contacted me anonymously via the board and stated that the name and picture is none other than "Jillian" from USMB. I guess someone was likely recently banned and is now having some fun at her expense. I find it sad to an extent that someone would stoop to such a level, but hilarious at the same time considering the trash talking her and the little grumpy dude from New Zealand have done over the past years over there whenever DP or the "original owner" was mentioned. If I had an ounce of respect for her I would remove the post, but I don't, so I won't.

Damn I was still waiting on my pm, lol

Might have to wander over there to talk with this some what hot dyke, lol well I say somewhat at least she doesn't look like one of the village peopel

Agnapostate
05-12-2009, 08:00 PM
LOL, Jillie-girl's not a real dyke. She's just a lawyer in New York who quickly identified everyone else's intentions to push all Jews into the sea. :)

Oh, incidentally, Guppy finally permabanned me from USMB for reasons only known to him and I wasn't the best of pals with dear little Jillian, but I wouldn't have done something like this. ;)

darin
05-12-2009, 09:03 PM

Ya know what's funny? When I saw the post I checked the admin control panel - then googled the names and email addresses - saw that pic attached to a facebook account. :)

jimnyc
05-13-2009, 07:27 AM
Ya know what's funny? When I saw the post I checked the admin control panel - then googled the names and email addresses - saw that pic attached to a facebook account. :)

Yep, just tried the same. One must be careful about what they put in the public domain!

http://mypicturehost.com/out.php/i47064_epstein.jpg

Jeff
05-13-2009, 07:34 AM
Damn a lesbian lawyer, wow a dream come true, lol OOO well in all seriousness it is a shame someone posted this, but what ya gonna do

Little-Acorn
05-13-2009, 09:47 AM
LOL, Jillie-girl's not a real dyke. She's just a lawyer in New York who quickly identified everyone else's intentions to push all Jews into the sea. :)

"everyone else's"?

emmett
05-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Rainbow cookies .......... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Rachel Maddow ........... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL still.LOL LOL LOL LOL

emmett
05-13-2009, 12:46 PM

Oh, incidentally, Guppy finally permabanned me from USMB for reasons only known to him and I wasn't the best of pals with dear little Jillian, but I wouldn't have done something like this. ;)

You and Jill didn't get along? Imagine that :laugh2:

Agnapostate
05-13-2009, 03:04 PM
Yep, just tried the same. One must be careful about what they put in the public domain!

http://mypicturehost.com/out.php/i47064_epstein.jpg

LOL, for all of Jilly's accusations of racism and such, does she have any Gentile friends? :laugh2:

Mr. P
05-13-2009, 03:08 PM
LOL, for all of Jilly's accusations of racism and such, does she have any Gentile friends? :laugh2:

Jill was always okay with me..she wasn't around long though.

Kathianne
05-13-2009, 05:05 PM
I've not agreed with Jillian about any issue, except anti-Semitism. With that said, I've always found her cordial.

Agnapostate
05-13-2009, 07:26 PM
I've not typically regarded anti-Zionism as anti-Semitism, let alone opposition to individual actions of the Israeli government. It always strikes me as interesting that rightists are quick to accuse others of "playing the race card," but never do such to Jews who support Israel's every action and accuse those who deviate from this of being anti-Semitic.

jimnyc
05-14-2009, 11:06 AM
The OP of this thread is obviously someone that was trying to mess with Jillian. I have changed the username a bit so that no one further makes the mistake of believing it is really her. I have also amended the OP. To avoid any libel/impropriety/likeness/legal issues - I have made it abundantly clear in this thread that the OP was not in fact Jillian. So long as no on can reasonably believe this is Jillian, there is no legal issue available, just an obvious joke played by someone who found information via the public domain. In order to win in a legal situation such as this - one would need to prove that a reasonable person would believe this was her and that damages have occurred as a result. Just covering my bases while enjoying this little joke of someones. I have also banned this user from further participation at DP, even though it looks like a one hit wonder.