PDA

View Full Version : Masonic CHIP comes to Idaho

KSigMason
05-10-2009, 11:08 AM
I don't talk about the Freemasons very much (outside this subforum), but this program is something important to me.

I'm a frequent visitor (annoyance) to conspiracy theory sites (under the same name) and one thing I researched was the CHIP program since many nutcases think the Masons are actually implanting microchips into people. In actuality, CHIP stands for CHild Identification Program. I will get more into the program in a minute.

The head honcho for Idaho, called the Most Worshipful Grand Master, has been talking to all the Worshipful Masters of the Lodge (me being one of them) and he wanted to get this program to Idaho. Many of the Lodges don't have the finances mine does so they can't purchase the kit ($2800) at this point, but I was able to convince my Lodge to buy it.

New York Life is a sponsor of the program along with my Lodge and we will attending various events in the Treasure Valley (Boise area). I have really got into it and I plan on creating the State committee for this and running it.

I don't have a website created for the Idaho CHIP program yet (since we just got this Thursday), but it's in the process...along with righting the Standard Operating Procedure/Manual and establishing the committee for my local Lodge.

Here are some exerts from the Grand Lodge of Maine:

Maine Grand Lodge website (http://www.mainemason.org/grandlodge/chip.asp):

CHIP - Child Identification Program

Logo of CHIPS ProgramThe CHILD IDENTIFICATION PROGRAM (CHIP) is sponsored by the generous donation of time and money from the Freemasons of Maine under the jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of Maine.

This program is the most comprehensive service of its kind anywhere and is provided free of charge to the public. Any and all of the identifying items generated during CHIPS are given to the child's family.

The CHIP program includes the following:

VIDEOTAPE: A brief videotaped interview that can be quickly distributed to the media in order to reach a huge audience.
FINGERPRINTING: Fingerprinting is a well-known means of identification. Resourceful parents keep fingerprints available should the need arise.

Basic Safety Tips for Parents

1. Keep current identification of your children in a safe and accessible place (fingerprints, photo, video, physical description.)

2. Know how to obtain your child's dental x-rays and medical records.

3. Don't leave your child alone or unattended in public places (in a car, in a store.)

4. Know your child's friends, their names, where they live, and how to contact them

5. Before leaving your child in the care of a daycare, preschool, baby-sitter, or youth organization, check their references and qualifications.

6. Be involved in your child's activities (volunteer at school and clubs, attend sporting events.)

Maine CHIP (MECHIP) website (http://www.mechip.org/):

MECHIP is a comprehensive child identification program designed to give families a measure of protection against the ever increasing problem of missing children. The Maine Freemasons are in the process of bringing this fine program to communities throughout Maine. In the weeks ahead, The Grand Lodge of Maine will be working with other supporting agencies to upgrade the technology from VHS recordings to digital recorded interviews and scanned fingerprints on CDs as part of our ongoing commitment to children and families. This program will be brought free of charge to every Maine family who wishes to participate.smallboys.jpg
How does it work?

The program consists of four major components:

a brief recorded interview
digital still photographs (4 positions)
fingerprinting
dental bite impression (when available) or cheek swab

The recorded interview video with audio is a recovery tool that provides far more individual characteristics and manneurisms than does a still photograph. The digital photographs are valuable recovery tool for posting to the Amber alert system. Fingerprinting is a tried and true method of individual identification. The dental bite impression provides an impression of the biting surface of teeth which, like fingerprints, are unique to each individual. The dental impression also collects enough saliva to provide DNA and a source for scent in canine recovery. The cheek swab when taken also provides DNA. Together, these four measures provide a most powerful identification and recovery tool.

MECHIP GOES DIGITAL

MECHIP is in the process of upgrading its method of generating identifying items for parents and guardians to take home for safe keeping. This includes the use of computers, web cameras, scanning equipment all with digital technology to:

type in physical description of each child,
record a still photo,
record a video interview with voice pattern,
scan fingerprints

All identifying items generated are arranged on a color print out, burned onto a CD disk and erased from the computer before the set-up is employed for the next participant. All the above items can now be generated at a single event station (historically our VHS technology demanded three separate stations).

The Maine Freemasons maintain the MECHIP integrity that all identifying items generated at MECHIP EVENTS goes home for safe keeping. NO INFORMATION IS KEPT BY ANYONE INVOLVED FOR ANY REASON ... except the permission slip signed prior to participation in the event.

The participant then continues to the Toothprints (if Toothprints are being offered) generating station and adds that identifying item to complete their package to take home for safe keeping.

If a Child who has participated in a MECHIP Event becomes missing or abducted, their parents have the MECHIP Package on hand to give to law enforcement agencies to aid in recovery.

We recommend that you have your child participate in a MECHIP EVENT every year ..... continuing through until age 18 years old, to assure you have identified their latest features and mannerisms.
Idaho's program at this starting point is not as comprehensive as theirs. Right now we take some information, fingerprints, and pictures. I plan on expanding to voice recording and a DNA swab. In just a few short days, I have received calls/emails about using this program for all sorts of events going on in the area. I am also being interviewed in July with the New York Life reps for an August event. I also found out some law enforcement don't have this and would like us to sit at their booth.

Now through all my banter, what do you all think of this program?

I hate Wiki, but here is what they have on it: Masonic CHIP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masonic_Child_Identification_Programs_(CHIP))

It's No Secret (http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/10148/the_masonic_child_id_program_chip.html?cat=5) - Article

---

Also, I do find it ironic (referring back to the conspiracy portion) that the acronym for my State's program will be called 'IDCHIP'.

n0spam4me
05-10-2009, 06:50 PM
INFORMATION in-and-of itself is NOT a bad thing, however in the wrong hands .....

Think about this, in a land where the basic tools are stone knives,
one guy with an AK47 is a super power.

Given that all those kids who have been fingerpirinted and identified,
sometimes by DNA even, will grow up to be adults in this society
and what has happened to the INFORMATION that was collected?
Has it fallen into the hands of an all powerfull iron fist Oligarchy?
or?

This could get VERY interesting ... and soon!
stay tuned!

over
&
out

KSigMason
05-10-2009, 11:55 PM
Nothing is kept by us. Once we print off the information on the card, we hit "Start Over" and it deletes all information. The card and DNA is given to the parents and they have the only copy.

I plan on putting information into the pack to help the parents.

theHawk
05-11-2009, 05:57 AM
If this country actually kept pedophiles and the like locked up we wouldn't need to do any of this crap.

n0spam4me
05-11-2009, 09:02 AM
its strange to me how the old "libs" vs "cons" game continues to be played...

Can we PLEASE abandon the Donkey and the Elephant?

The game serves no purpose, except to DEVIDE AMERICA.

The REAL conflict is between WE THE PEOPLE and the NEW WORLD ORDER!

GET A CLUE PEOPLE!

The emperor is NAKED!

Noir
05-11-2009, 09:36 AM
So what exactly are these chips for?

theHawk
05-11-2009, 03:54 PM

GET A CLUE PEOPLE!

The emperor is NAKED!

Who is making it a "lib vs con" thing?

theHawk
05-11-2009, 03:58 PM

Think this is the main reason:

If a Child who has participated in a MECHIP Event becomes missing or abducted, their parents have the MECHIP Package on hand to give to law enforcement agencies to aid in recovery.

KSigMason
05-11-2009, 08:41 PM
If this country actually kept pedophiles and the like locked up we wouldn't need to do any of this crap.
Yep.

GET A CLUE PEOPLE!

The emperor is NAKED!
I knew I'd get one crazy. How is this a part of the NWO? We are doing something for the public (free of charge).

CHIP = Child Identification Program

All we do is print off the information on a card.

Noir
05-13-2009, 06:04 AM
Well if someone wants it to be done for there kids then fair enough, aslong as something like this is never forced upon folk.

emmett
05-13-2009, 11:29 PM
All of that information can be compiled by parents.....and should be.

KSigMason
05-14-2009, 12:33 AM
Well if someone wants it to be done for there kids then fair enough, aslong as something like this is never forced upon folk.
Yeah, we just set up booths and we just let people come to us.

All of that information can be compiled by parents.....and should be.
Parents could, but until that time, the Masons will be here.

n0spam4me
05-18-2009, 08:08 AM
""The problem with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it's just they know so much that isn't so"
- Ronald Reagan "

This is part of the reason why I say abandon the Donkey & Elephant!

also, I believe that all that needs to happen is another "terrrorist attack" like 9/11/2001 and the GOV. telling people that they NEED all that INFORMATION and people will be handing it over to agents-of-the-state. and there goes AMERICA ..... oops!

Governments Govern by the CONSENT of those Governed!
Does the administration have YOUR consent?
and if not, have you told your representatives?
what?

question,
is citizenship a spectator sport? .... or?

KSigMason
05-18-2009, 06:53 PM
also, I believe that all that needs to happen is another "terrrorist attack" like 9/11/2001 and the GOV. telling people that they NEED all that INFORMATION and people will be handing it over to agents-of-the-state. and there goes AMERICA ..... oops!

Governments Govern by the CONSENT of those Governed!
Does the administration have YOUR consent?
and if not, have you told your representatives?
what?

question,
is citizenship a spectator sport? .... or?
Well, from your scenario, the people would give them the information whether it was on a card or not. Fears over a hypothetical shouldn't stop parents from trying taking steps to keep their kids safe or to rescue them.

Question: What does this have to do about CHIP?

KSigMason
06-07-2009, 02:15 AM
Well, all things are in motion and I created my Lodge's committee and passed it onto a Brother that is a excellent man to run it.

The #2 man for the Idaho Masons who takes over in September has asked me to create the State committee and run it.

While I am marooned here in Arkansas (without any transportation) I decided to sit down and really start writing the State manual (which was similar to the local Lodge one). It took me 8-hours to write this thing...I-am-tired.

Psychoblues
06-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Passing it on is the only way it's done, KSM!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

KSigMason
08-07-2011, 10:12 AM
Well, through some strange circumstances I passed up being appointed a Grand Lodge officer (Grand Orator - talker), but a few months later I talked with the upcoming Grand Master of Idaho, and after a two year absence, I'm going back to lead the Idaho Child ID Program. My plan is expansion and to get a few more sponsors for the program.

chloe
08-07-2011, 10:22 AM
Well, through some strange circumstances I passed up being appointed a Grand Lodge officer (Grand Orator - talker), but a few months later I talked with the upcoming Grand Master of Idaho, and after a two year absence, I'm going back to lead the Idaho Child ID Program. My plan is expansion and to get a few more sponsors for the program.

When my girls were little I had there fingerprints on record with the local authorities sur. They did some kind of stand near a local grocery store and it was free, heck why not.

I used to be a rosicrucian with AMORC;)