PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh and Cheney: A couple of rich, smug white guys

GW in Ohio
04-06-2007, 01:57 PM
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_040507/content/01125106.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

Limbaugh and Cheney: Two rich, smug white guys who think they are Masters of the Universe. Here is part of a transcript of the Vice President visiting El Rushbo to share his thoughts with the audience of the Golden EIB Microphone.

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: As mentioned and as promised, we welcome back to the EIB Microphone -- it's always a great privilege to have the vice president, Dick Cheney, with us. Mr. Vice President, welcome once again to our program.

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Well, thank you, Rush. It's good to be back on.

USH: You and the president both, have derided the theatrics of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and a number of the Democrats, and I don't know if you're being politic with the statement because I, frankly, need to ask you if you really think it's "theatrics" or is this who they really are? Is this what they really intend: to lose this war, to make sure we come home defeated?

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Well, I think that the policies that they are recommending would in fact produce that result. I've got some friends on the other side of the aisle, and I don't want question everybody's motives. I do believe that a significant portion of the Democrats -- including, I think, Nancy Pelosi -- are adamantly opposed to the war and prepared to pack it in and come home in defeat, rather than put in place or support a policy that will lead to victory.

RUSH: Can you share with us whether or not you understand their devotion, or their seeming allegiance, to the concept of US defeat?

THE VICE PRESIDENT: I can't. It seems to me so abundantly clear, Rush, that we really need to prevail in this conflict, that there's an awful lot riding on it. It's not just about Iraq. It's about our efforts in the global war on terror, and that entire part of the world, affects what's going on in Iran where we're trying to make sure they don't develop a nuclear weapon. You can imagine the extent to which the Iranians would be heartened in that effort, if they see us withdraw from Iraq next door…….. This is Al-Qaeda operating in Iraq, and as I say, they were present before we invaded Iraq. There's no way you can segment out and say, "Well, we'll fight the war on terror in Pakistan or Afghanistan but we can separate Iraq. That's not really, in any way, shape, or form related." It's just dead wrong. Bin Laden has said this is the central battle in the war on terror.

RUSH: I have to think the Democrats know all of this, too, which puzzles people even more as to why they seem devoted to pulling out of there with defeat securely in hand. Not only would what you detail happen, but the next conflict, the next battle that we find ourselves in -- there will be one -- how tough is it going to be to assemble allies if they think we might just pull out in the middle of the whole thing before it's complete?

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Well, it would be very tough. Remember what Al-Qaeda is betting on here. They cannot beat us in a stand-up fight. They never have. What they're betting is that they can break our well, that they can in fact force the American people to retreat, that we'll finally get tired of the battle and go home, and then they win. The only way they can win is if we quit, and to adopt a policy that says, "We're going to withdraw from Iraq," would do precisely that. It in effect hand the victory to the terrorists. It validates the whole Al-Qaeda strategy. The other thing you can be sure of is, once they figure out if they attack America often enough we'll change our policies, they'll keep attacking America.

krisy
04-06-2007, 02:02 PM
I don't think he's smug,I agree with him.

darin
04-06-2007, 02:03 PM
And what bothers you about what they said? Do you have a comment on the subject of their discussion, or are you simply posting their words, then using it as an opportunity to insult people who would pwn you in EVERY comparison of who they are, to who YOU are? Both of those guys are better citizens than you can HOPE to be as long as you're being a Ninny.

:)

GW in Ohio
04-06-2007, 02:15 PM
And what bothers you about what they said? Do you have a comment on the subject of their discussion, or are you simply posting their words, then using it as an opportunity to insult people who would pwn you in EVERY comparison of who they are, to who YOU are? Both of those guys are better citizens than you can HOPE to be as long as you're being a Ninny.

:)

Yes, the whole thing where Cheney uses the "we're at war" thing to say that anyone who opposes this war is opposing the interests of the United States is extremely offensive to me.

This war is not "our" war; it's Bush and Cheney's war.

Cheney and Bush (and many on this board) have said continually that if you oppose this war you are advocating defeat for the United States of America, to which I reply: Bullshit

:fu: :salute: :fu:

The only defeat being advocated is defeat for Bush's disastrous policy.

Bush and Cheney have been an embarrassment to me for 6 years now. They don't represent my views or my wishes in the foreign policy area, and every poll indicates that about 2/3 of the American people feel the same way I do.

Abbey Marie
04-06-2007, 02:20 PM
There is nothing smug about any of that exchange. That's totally your spin.

typomaniac
04-06-2007, 02:26 PM
And what bothers you about what they said? Do you have a comment on the subject of their discussion, or are you simply posting their words, then using it as an opportunity to insult people who would pwn you in EVERY comparison of who they are, to who YOU are?I can't speak for GW, but I'm thinner than both those guys, AND I have more hair!
:dance:

darin
04-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Yes, the whole thing where Cheney uses the "we're at war" thing to say that anyone who opposes this war is opposing the interests of the United States is extremely offensive to me.

GOOD. You NEED to be offended. You are dead-wrong. What you want for this country will DESTROY this country. You are blind by CHOICE...Anti-American by word.

Who is Bush? Oh- The President. Right. Of what? The USA. This is OUR war, and you betray your ignorance to suggest otherwise.

Cheney and Bush (and many on this board) have said continually that if you oppose this war you are advocating defeat for the United States of America, to which I reply: Bullshit

They are smarter than you. I take their word more than yours. :)

It's OKAY that you're ignorant. Really IS. The thing is, you refuse to LEARN.

:(

Point to specifics showing it's disastrous.

[qutoe]
Bush and Cheney have been an embarrassment to me for 6 years now. They don't represent my views or my wishes in the foreign policy area, and every poll indicates that about 2/3 of the American people feel the same way I do.[/QUOTE]

You're just being plain silly now.

04-06-2007, 05:43 PM

Bush and Cheney have been an embarrassment to me for 6 years now. They don't represent my views or my wishes in the foreign policy area, and every poll indicates that about 2/3 of the American people feel the same way I do.

If you dont think this war on terror is everyones then you obviously have forgotten 911. Terrorist dont care whether you are liberal or conservative. just if you are American.

Abbey Marie
04-06-2007, 05:46 PM
If you dont think this war on terror is everyones then you obviously have forgotten 911. Terrorist dont care whether you are liberal or conservative. just if you are American.

Or the fact that Congress voted for it.

Kathianne
04-06-2007, 05:49 PM

The whole point of the Democrats now in power is to 'forget' 9/11. With that, one can say that the WOT is unjustified. Perhaps if they really set their minds to it, they can say that now that we have most definately 'killed' more terrorists than victims of 9/11, we're 'even.' Thus we should stop. For sure the Islamicists will, after all, they believe in the RoP.

stephanie
04-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Or the fact that Congress voted for it.

Exactly Abbey..
Remember the play on words..
If they say it's Bush's war, as a lot of the Democrats in congress are doing..
Then they think they can fool the American people into thinking THEY didn't vote for it...

Pathetic really..

Sitarro
04-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Hey GW,

Why do you hate rich white guys so much? Would you think a poor black guy would be better in the office of Vice President? Would you want to listen to a poor black guy on the radio?

Admit it, in your little social click it's admirable to be ashamed of your own race and citizenship.......why don't you go hang out in Harlem and see how much the people there will welcome your progressive mind, they won't hurt you....really, I swear.

Abbey Marie
04-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Hey GW,

Why do you hate rich white guys so much? Would you think a poor black guy would be better in the office of Vice President? Would you want to listen to a poor black guy on the radio?

Admit it, in your little social click it's admirable to be ashamed of your own race and citizenship.......why don't you go hang out in Harlem and see how much the people there will welcome your progressive mind, they won't hurt you....really, I swear.

The south Bronx would be even better.

Nukeman
04-06-2007, 06:19 PM
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_040507/content/01125106.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

Limbaugh and Cheney: Two rich, smug white guys who think they are Masters of the Universe. Here is part of a transcript of the Vice President visiting El Rushbo to share his thoughts with the audience of the Golden EIB Microphone.

If you want to see a bunch of very SMUG, UPTIGHT, AND PRETENTIOUS WHITE GUYS, just take good long look at John Kerry, or john Edwards, Oh hell we'll throw in Al Bore as well. If you want to see a really uptight white bitch just look at Hillary Clinton. Every politicle group has its uptight rich people dont just point fingers at the GOP the Dems have more than thier fair share.

Most of the Lib's think they have all the answers to all of societies ills and failings but they realy dont, they have grand schemes and plans that keeps them in power and the rest of us under thier thumbs..

Hugh Lincoln
04-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Hey GW,

GW, maybe out there in Ohio, you've just never known what it's like to the only white man on a crowded street. I can tell you this much: Bush and Cheney don't know, either. I think you'd all 3 get fucked up pretty bad, and I don't think the homies would care if you were a liberal. They'd probably beat your ass hardest.

Gaffer
04-07-2007, 12:25 AM

He says WE"RE AT WAR because we ARE AT WAR. And ossosing this war is not just opposing the interests of the US but your own interests. If we don't win you will DIE. It's just that simple.

If your an American it's your war too. And its as important that we win this war as it was that we win WW2. Bush and the military are all that stands between you being blown up or beheaded.

It's a fact, if you oppose the war you are advocating defeat. And you are advocating suicide. The islamist are not nice guys that will just stop hating us if we go away. They will come here. And they will behead liberals as quickly as they will conservatives.

The only defeat being advocated is the defeat of America by the liberals and handing it over to the islamists.

I suggest you move to another country that is less embarassing to you, like maybe france. Fortunate those with your views are not in a position of real power in this country or we would have been nuked and bomb many times over by now. take your stupid polls which mean absolutely nothing and stuff them where the sun don't shine. Bush is going to be there till the end of his term inspite of all your wishing other wise. And if the libs ever succeed in causing our defeat then you can kiss your ass goodbye.