PDA

View Full Version : My Grand Daughter's stage debut

emmett
05-14-2009, 03:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvLsEz9iZgI&feature=email

This was Charlie and the Chocalate Factory (Jr.) performed last weekend. She plays Veruca, the little spoiled kid and frankly I thought she did pretty good. Of course I am a wee bit biused in my opinion. See what you guys think!

red states rule
05-14-2009, 03:47 PM
She has your spirit Emmett! She did a great job on stage - your opinion was spot on. You have every right to be proud

emmett
05-14-2009, 03:51 PM
The cameraman was a moron though. I don't know if he was scratching his ass or what there. LOL.

She worked on the British accent thing for two months. There were about 600 people in the church where it was performed.

Kathianne
05-14-2009, 03:54 PM
I think she did an excellent job! she makes the boys look really short though! LOL! Is she in 6th grade?

emmett
05-14-2009, 04:47 PM
I think she did an excellent job! she makes the boys look really short though! LOL! Is she in 6th grade?

She just turned 11 in November and is in 5th grade. I know she looks a lot older. We have our concerns about that however she is a good kid and very much the little eleven year old girl she is.

Hope y'all like it! I hope everybody sees it in the next 24 or so as i will probably pull it down afterward. I just wanted my friends on DP to see my little angel acting like not such a little angel in her play.LOL.

Jeff
05-14-2009, 09:31 PM
she looks great emmett, you should be very proud!!

chloe
05-16-2009, 05:20 PM
She did a great job on the accent. Does she take acting lessons? Is she planning to star in more shows over the summer? Thanks for sharing.

emmett
05-16-2009, 10:59 PM
She is very interested in drama club stuff. A really bright child but her interests are planted in wanting to be a vetenarian. Wants to get a biology degree and be a forest ranger. She does like the plays and things they are doing. I'm trying to encourage her but she seems only as interested as a child her age might normally be when in drama club. As mentioned, she is in 4-H and really enjoys working with animals. Thank You for the compliments.

chloe
05-17-2009, 06:56 PM
She is very interested in drama club stuff. A really bright child but her interests are planted in wanting to be a vetenarian. Wants to get a biology degree and be a forest ranger. She does like the plays and things they are doing. I'm trying to encourage her but she seems only as interested as a child her age might normally be when in drama club. As mentioned, she is in 4-H and really enjoys working with animals. Thank You for the compliments.

That's neat, she sounds quite bright and she has good priorites.