PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Palin Graduates From High School

Psychoblues
05-15-2009, 11:03 PM
She did good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Sandra Sobieraj Westfall

Looking like a lot of her classmates – giddy and irreverent, wearing a silly necklace of Blow-Pop lollipops strung together with curly gift ribbon – Bristol Palin stepped toward the stage in Wasilla Sports Complex Thursday night to receive her high school diploma, more a worried mom than a jubilant teen.

"Where's my baby?" Bristol mouthed, searching the two front rows where her family sat until she finally spotted son Tripp near the backstage door, where Bristol's Aunt Heather was feeding the infant a bottle. With a wave to the little one she alternately calls "Handsome" and "My Guy," Bristol crossed the stage – and crossed "graduate high school" off her to-do list.

"I knew it would be hard work, but I knew I was going to do it," Bristol, 18, tells PEOPLE.

Her mom, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the former Republican vice-presidential nominee, was not always so sure. Palin said in an interview that one of her first thoughts when Bristol announced her surprise pregnancy last spring was, "Oh, there goes her education." "And that's why I'm so proud of her … really relieved," Palin says. "It's been a challenging and exciting year – her senior year – and I'm just so pleased that we are where we are today."

Bristol boasted a 3.497 G.P.A., regretting only that she was "point zero-zero-something" away from graduating with Honors. A budding activist in the cause to prevent teen pregnancy, she says she hopes to go to an area college for a two-year business degree and then a job, possibly in real estate.

More: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20279197,00.html

:beer::cheers2::beer:

emmett
05-15-2009, 11:08 PM
Very good indeed.

Psychoblues
05-15-2009, 11:12 PM
Good ol' gal, don't you know, emmie?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

05-15-2009, 11:14 PM
Who the heck cares?

Psychoblues
05-15-2009, 11:18 PM
Obviously you have something to share, a'21?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Or, are you just being the smartass that you normally present yourself?!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!?

05-15-2009, 11:24 PM
millions of seniors are graduating from high school within the next week. Why the heck should we care what Bristol Palin does? She isnt special. I mean good for her, but how does this impact anyone? What does it matter?

Psychoblues
05-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Little things mean a lot, a'21.

You got a hair hung in your ass?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Trigg
05-19-2009, 05:25 PM
WHY IS THIS NEWS??????????

It's great that she's graduating, but really she's one of millions. Why is this a story??????

crin63
05-19-2009, 05:35 PM

To remind those who have forgotten that she got knocked up while she was in high school so that it will reflect badly on her mom.

MtnBiker
05-19-2009, 05:38 PM

It's great that she's graduating, but really she's one of millions. Why is this a story??????

Good point.