PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton caught groping ‘Nanny’ star

red states rule
05-20-2009, 05:21 PM
I wonder why the liberal media is ignoring this? If this would have been any Republican it would be the lead story for several nights in a row

http://media.eyeblast.org/newsbusters/static/2009/05/clintonwithdrescher.jpg

Bill Clinton caught groping ‘Nanny’ star
20 May 2009, 0109 hrs IST, AGENCIES

Former US president Bill Clinton met Fran Drescher at the Life Ball charity event in Vienna over the past weekend. And he was caught on camera groping the actress. It seems that he likes to keep his fingers on the pulse of the important issues.

Former president Bill Clinton met Fran Drescher at the Life Ball charity event in Vienna over the past weekend. What happened was an embarrassing brush between the two. The jury is still out on whether giving a hand in this way can happen accidentally.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/World/US/Bill-Clinton-caught-groping-Nanny-star/articleshow/4553632.cms

glockmail
05-20-2009, 06:46 PM
I don't think that's her. The arms are too fat.

red states rule
05-20-2009, 06:48 PM
I don't think that's her. The arms are too fat.

It is her Glock. Remember, Bill likes them chunky

Noir
05-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Wow, there's a picutre of bill clinton with his hand on a womans back!
Gawd knows how many women I have groped, I should be locked up!

As for the media, has the women in question gone to the media to complain about it? If so then the media silence is odd, if not then who cares, she's fine with it why should the media care for her?

red states rule
05-20-2009, 06:57 PM

As for the media, has the women in question gone to the media to complain about it? If so then the media silence is odd, if not then who cares, she's fine with it why should the media care for her?

Liberal double standards on display again. I am not surprised the libbies are silent, after all Bill is one of their own

Even the NOW gang is silent

Now if this was a Republican.....

Old habits are hard to break even for Bubba

glockmail
05-20-2009, 07:00 PM
It is her Glock. Remember, Bill likes them chunky Maybe you're right she has chunked up a bit:

http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/fran-drescher.jpg

red states rule
05-20-2009, 07:01 PM
She does have the Monica look Glock

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/2009/5/06857e7d-3fd4-418d-80d3-2c1daf16bd5aHiRes.JPG

Noir
05-20-2009, 07:02 PM
how boring rsr, we are back to pots and kettles, libs would give reps a hard time so you want libs to get a hard time and blar blar blar

Let's keep it with the issue rather than slanting into some shitty lib v rep with the media as the ref.

Did the woman complain about being 'groped'?
If she did then media silence is unaccepable.
If not then this is a non issue.

It's as simple as that.

red states rule
05-20-2009, 07:07 PM
how boring rsr, we are back to pots and kettles, libs would give reps a hard time so you want libs to get a hard time and blar blar blar

Let's keep it with the issue rather than slanting into some shitty lib v rep with the media as the ref.

Did the woman complain about being 'groped'?
If she did then media silence is unaccepable.
If not then this is a non issue.

It's as simple as that.

I always thought liberals were agaisnt sexism - except when it comes to their own. Of course I always thought liberals were against racism - except when it comes to black conservatives

As I said, without your double standards Noir, libs would have no standards at all

Wonder if Hillary got the 3:00 am phone call?

Noir
05-20-2009, 07:20 PM
I am against racism and sexism, and all this crap with media bias (which is why my loathing of America grows stronger by the day)
But who is it that decides if this was improper groping or just having your hand on someone, INFACT! Hold the press, yesterday while I was in work the girl I was working with put her hand on my shoulder!!!! I must of been groped right rsr? I mean I didn't realize at the time, but now I think of it!...

So I'll say again, (and if you aren't gonna deal with this point in any of you following posts then I'm not gonna bother replying as it's clear your more concerned with your libs v reps crap that taking issues for what they are) Did the woman in question complain about this 'groping'?
If so then we have a problem, for which bill should pay.
If not, then who cares, she's happy, why can't you leave it be.

red states rule
05-20-2009, 07:23 PM
I am against racism and sexism, and all this crap with media bias (which is why my loathing of America grows stronger by the day)
But who is it that decides if this was improper groping or just having your hand on someone, INFACT! Hold the press, yesterday while I was in work the girl I was working with put her hand on my shoulder!!!! I must of been groped right rsr? I mean I didn't realize at the time, but now I think of it!...

So I'll say again, (and if you aren't gonna deal with this point in any of you following posts then I'm not gonna bother replying as it's clear your more concerned with your libs v reps crap that taking issues for what they are) Did the woman in question complain about this 'groping'?
If so then we have a problem, for which bill should pay.
If not, then who cares, she's happy, why can't you leave it be.

I really could not care less if you loath America Noir. If your tiny island nation gets in toruble your government will call area code 202 before they call anyone else - like most of the world does

Last I checked, Bill was a married man and a father. But being a liberal you probably forgot all about that. Also, his wife is Sec of State and I sure she had a few words to say to Bill

But again, since Bill is one of your own - he gets a pass. No pun intended

Insein
05-20-2009, 08:22 PM
That was pretty weak. There is plenty of hypocricy out there. This is just lame. Nanny Fine was pretty hot back in the 90's. Maybe Bill is remembering that time.

Jeff
05-20-2009, 09:02 PM
I really could not care less if you loath America Noir. If your tiny island nation gets in toruble your government will call area code 202 before they call anyone else - like most of the world does

Last I checked, Bill was a married man and a father. But being a liberal you probably forgot all about that. Also, his wife is Sec of State and I sure she had a few words to say to Bill

But again, since Bill is one of your own - he gets a pass. No pun intended

Married yes, but look at his wife :eek: can't blame the poor guy when ya look at reality

Glock I don't know about chunked up, lol, I didn't get by the boobies, LOL

red states rule
05-21-2009, 05:30 AM
Married yes, but look at his wife :eek: can't blame the poor guy when ya look at reality

Glock I don't know about chunked up, lol, I didn't get by the boobies, LOL

Bill likes his women chunky….Hillary, Monica, Fanny Nanny

Hillary Clinton will blame it all on a vast right wing conspiracy, after she dodges more sniper fire.

PostmodernProphet
05-21-2009, 06:09 AM
Wow, there's a picture of bill clinton with his hand on a womans back!

???....I recall my biology quite clearly....that isn't her back.....

Noir
05-21-2009, 06:22 AM
???....I recall my biology quite clearly....that isn't her back.....

Indeed he either had his hand on the small of her back or the top of her ass (or both)
But did she complain?
Did she feel she was groped?
Did she go to the media calling him a pervert?...

red states rule
05-21-2009, 06:26 AM
Indeed he either had his hand on the small of her back or the top of her ass (or both)
But did she complain?
Did she feel she was groped?
Did she go to the media calling him a pervert?...

Semms like bad behaviour is a resume enhancement when you are a liberal

jimnyc
05-21-2009, 06:27 AM
I see this as a non-issue like Noir, no offense RSR. He could have just been trying to be polite and put his arm around her, and got lost in her blubber. It is somewhat typical for a man to place his hand on the small of the back of a woman when dancing, presenting or going for a polite walk and being courteous.

red states rule
05-21-2009, 06:30 AM
I see this as a non-issue like Noir, no offense RSR. He could have just been trying to be polite and put his arm around her, and got lost in her blubber. It is somewhat typical for a man to place his hand on the small of the back of a woman when dancing, presenting or going for a polite walk and being courteous.

I posted this knowing the libs would make ecuses for him.

Rememebr when Pres Bush gave German Chancellor Merkel a back rub? The liberal media was all over it and played it as harrassment

Amazing the difference that "D" at the end of ones name can make

Monkeybone
05-21-2009, 06:31 AM
that's no groping. The hand is about the middle which is "ok". it isn't wrapped around her waist nor is there cuppage of the ass cheek nor is there a cigar anywhere in the picture. Just going on about it since it is Bill Clinton.

jimnyc
05-21-2009, 06:31 AM
I posted this knowing the libs would make ecuses for him.

Rememebr when Pres Bush gave German Chancellor Merkel a back rub? The liberal media was all over it and played it as harrassment

No doubt, if it were GW my stance would be the same, but I'm equally as confident as you that it would have been made into a huge issue. Take solace in knowing you are better than the far left kooks.

Monkeybone
05-21-2009, 06:32 AM

Yah....it makes people not shut up and rant on about them.

red states rule
05-21-2009, 06:34 AM
No doubt, if it were GW my stance would be the same, but I'm equally as confident as you that it would have been made into a huge issue. Take solace in knowing you are better than the far left kooks.

Here is how GW's back rub was played

Bush Back Rub Gets Big Play
President's Brief Massage Of German Chancellor Is A Hit On The Web

(AP) An impromptu back rub that President Bush gave German Chancellor Angela Merkel is now massaging millions of funny bones.

A five-second video and series of photographs recently posted on YouTube.com and various blogs show Mr. Bush surprising Merkel at the G-8 Summit by quickly rubbing the back of her neck and shoulders. The chancellor immediately hunches her shoulders, throws her arms up and grimaces, though she appears to smile as Mr. Bush walks away.

The video has been one of the most popular clips on the Web and spawned countless remarks on the particulars of etiquette for world leaders. Coupled with Mr. Bush's use of an expletive at the summit and a U.S. senator comparing the Internet to a "series of tubes," the incident reveals anew the power of the Web — and YouTube, specifically — to beam embarrassing political gaffes around the world.

Larry Sabato, professor of politics at the University of Virginia, agrees that today's public figures have to be more careful in "a thousand ways." But he maintains sites like YouTube can be revealing.

"If they're not doing something that's embarrassing, they have nothing to worry about," he says. "A president ought to know enough not use an expletive in a fairly open meeting, and almost any male alive today knows that you don't offer uninvited massages to any female, much less the Chancellor of Germany."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/20/tech/main1823983.shtml

Noir
05-21-2009, 06:37 AM
Thank gawd other folk hace sense, like I said, i've had my hand one plenty of womens backs, not for groping, and assume that bill is doing the same. Though I never heard about the bush back rub, sounds horrid, but no matter, if you are to daft to see your own hypocrisy then gawd help your soul sir.

Nukeman
05-21-2009, 06:40 AM
gotta agree with NOIR it's NOT groping!!!!!.

RSR do ever stand with your wife and place your hand in the small of her back???????

red states rule
05-21-2009, 06:42 AM
gotta agree with NOIR it's NOT groping!!!!!.

RSR do ever stand with your wife and place your hand in the small of her back???????

I am not married, but when I am with my girlfriend in public, I place my arm around her waist - not her butt

Noir
05-21-2009, 06:47 AM
Here is how GW's back rub was played

Bush Back Rub Gets Big Play
President's Brief Massage Of German Chancellor Is A Hit On The Web

(AP) An impromptu back rub that President Bush gave German Chancellor Angela Merkel is now massaging millions of funny bones.

A five-second video and series of photographs recently posted on YouTube.com and various blogs show Mr. Bush surprising Merkel at the G-8 Summit by quickly rubbing the back of her neck and shoulders. The chancellor immediately hunches her shoulders, throws her arms up and grimaces, though she appears to smile as Mr. Bush walks away.

The video has been one of the most popular clips on the Web and spawned countless remarks on the particulars of etiquette for world leaders. Coupled with Mr. Bush's use of an expletive at the summit and a U.S. senator comparing the Internet to a "series of tubes," the incident reveals anew the power of the Web — and YouTube, specifically — to beam embarrassing political gaffes around the world.

Larry Sabato, professor of politics at the University of Virginia, agrees that today's public figures have to be more careful in "a thousand ways." But he maintains sites like YouTube can be revealing.

"If they're not doing something that's embarrassing, they have nothing to worry about," he says. "A president ought to know enough not use an expletive in a fairly open meeting, and almost any male alive today knows that you don't offer uninvited massages to any female, much less the Chancellor of Germany."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/20/tech/main1823983.shtml

You seem to be taking two different arguements either
A) What Bush did was wrong, and the media slammed him for it. Now bill has done something wrong, the media should slam him
Or
B) What Bush did was fine, the media were unfair in slamming him. Now what Bill did is also fine, but just becuase they slMmed Bush they should aslo slam Bill.

So which is it? A or B?

red states rule
05-21-2009, 06:51 AM
You seem to be taking two different arguements either
A) What Bush did was wrong, and the media slammed him for it. Now bill has done something wrong, the media should slam him
Or
B) What Bush did was fine, the media were unfair in slamming him. Now what Bill did is also fine, but just becuase they slMmed Bush they should aslo slam Bill.

So which is it? A or B?

I am pointing out the double standards. The left and allies in the media were all over Bush - yet with Bill all we get is a collective yawn

Bill Clinton doesn’t have to worry about his shabby treatment of women. Because he knows that the NOW gang, liberal media, and the left, has his back, and will go to the mat to defend him.

Pres Bush does not have a long history of mistreating women, including a rape charge like Clinton has

Monkeybone
05-21-2009, 07:00 AM
is there a video or picture of Bill rubbing that lady's back? no? maybe? then how is it the same? it's not.

Noir
05-21-2009, 07:18 AM
I am pointing out the double standards. The left and allies in the media were all over Bush - yet with Bill all we get is a collective yawn

Bill Clinton doesn’t have to worry about his shabby treatment of women. Because he knows that the NOW gang, liberal media, and the left, has his back, and will go to the mat to defend him.

Pres Bush does not have a long history of mistreating women, including a rape charge like Clinton has

Indeed you are trying to point out a double standard, I want to see which way your standards lie, so please read my last post again and answer A or B, a 1 letter answer is all that is needed.

Monkeybone
05-21-2009, 07:21 AM
Indeed you are trying to point out a double standard, I want to see which way your standards lie, so please read my last post again and answer A or B, a 1 letter answer is all that is needed.

if it's not front page it is a double standard Noir. that is the point I believe RSR is trying to make.

red states rule
05-21-2009, 07:39 AM
if it's not front page it is a double standard Noir. that is the point I believe RSR is trying to make.

Thank you

Noir
05-21-2009, 07:55 AM
Thank you

I still don't see where your standard lies though rsr, either they were both news worthy stories, or they both were not. A or B, simple. After I discover that then I can discus inequality and bias, but without knowing that this has just be a random rant.

A or B?

crin63
05-21-2009, 09:16 AM
His hand may not actually be touching her in the picture. With the angle and distance of the photo his hand could be 3 or 4 inches away and on the way up to her mid back.

I agree with the double standard in the media but all it took was a camera on burst mode to catch his hand at that location. Had it been GWB it would've been all over the media.

MtnBiker
05-21-2009, 09:54 AM
His hand may not actually be touching her in the picture. With the angle and distance of the photo his hand could be 3 or 4 inches away and on the way up to her mid back.

That is what I thought, it is common for a man to let the lady walk first and extend a hand as a signal to do so. This is really a non issue, even with pointing out the media double standard. The media is not going to change.

PostmodernProphet
05-21-2009, 10:36 AM

since I see nothing small, I will assume it is the latter.....

MtnBiker
05-21-2009, 10:40 AM
holy crap! some more Presidential groping :D;

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2008/08/09/PH2008080900652.jpg

hjmick
05-21-2009, 10:42 AM
He's not groping her, Bill's just a HUGE fan of This Is Spinal Tap.

emmett
05-21-2009, 10:59 AM
Noir... do you really loathe America? That hurts my feelings frankly. For you to say that on a site where you know we are plentiful is almost snub. You have always seemed respectful and I am surprised you would say you hate my people or my country, which is what that means, make no mistake about it. I couldn't think of anything so "dis"respectful to say about a country that is responsible for your very existance and life in the way you know it today. Had it not be for America you would be wearing a swasticker, having to die your hair blonde and wear blue contact lenses just to go to the store.

hjmick
05-21-2009, 11:19 AM
After having read this whole thread, after posting my flip TiST comment, I have to say that, in my opinion, Slick Willie is doing nothing wrong in the photo and Bush's back rub was kind of weird, almost creepy. I remember when it happened, I remember the video, and I remember thinking, "What the hell? That's rather inappropriate for a head of state!" Did he deserve all the attention he received afterwards? Probably not. Should he have put his hands on a head of state in such a manner? Definitely not. It was the G-8 summit, not a kegger. I suppose we should all be thankful he didn't give a massage to Chirac or Berlusconi or Putin. Image what those headlines would have read...

April15
05-21-2009, 02:21 PM
After having read this whole thread, after posting my flip TiST comment, I have to say that, in my opinion, Slick Willie is doing nothing wrong in the photo and Bush's back rub was kind of weird, almost creepy. I remember when it happened, I remember the video, and I remember thinking, "What the hell? That's rather inappropriate for a head of state!" Did he deserve all the attention he received afterwards? Probably not. Should he have put his hands on a head of state in such a manner? Definitely not. It was the G-8 summit, not a kegger. I suppose we should all be thankful he didn't give a massage to Chirac or Berlusconi or Putin. Image what those headlines would have read...I'm with you on this one.

gabosaurus
05-21-2009, 03:10 PM
People, it's freaking Bill Clinton. Why are you surprised? Is anyone shocked?
Bill most likely has not gotten any for a long while. He needs any outlet he can find.

red states rule
05-21-2009, 05:03 PM
People, it's freaking Bill Clinton. Why are you surprised? Is anyone shocked?
Bill most likely has not gotten any for a long while. He needs any outlet he can find.

and yet alot of libs hold him in high esteem :rolleyes:

Noir
05-21-2009, 05:40 PM
Noir... do you really loathe America? That hurts my feelings frankly. For you to say that on a site where you know we are plentiful is almost snub. You have always seemed respectful and I am surprised you would say you hate my people or my country, which is what that means, make no mistake about it. I couldn't think of anything so "dis"respectful to say about a country that is responsible for your very existance and life in the way you know it today. Had it not be for America you would be wearing a swasticker, having to die your hair blonde and wear blue contact lenses just to go to the store.

Yes I do emmett, save the history lesson, tis simply a pointless red herring.

Sorry if you see it as a snub, but I honestly have been horrified by my time in this site, there's just so much hate, I don't know how you guys honestly stand it, your politics is impossibly negitive and almost everything is split into a left/right issue. I don't know if you, or other members of this board are on British/European forums, but I'm sure if any of ya's are ya's will notice a completly different feel to the politics.

red states rule
05-21-2009, 05:44 PM
Yes I do emmett, save the history lesson, tis simply a pointless red herring.

Sorry if you see it as a snub, but I honestly have been horrified by my time in this site, there's just so much hate, I don't know how you guys honestly stand it, your politics is impossibly negitive and almost everything is split into a left/right issue. I don't know if you, or other members of this board are on British/European forums, but I'm sure if any of ya's are ya's will notice a completly different feel to the politics.

You mean not enough hate, but not enough liberalism. If you are so "horrified" try the Daily Kos or Democrat Undergorund and you will see real hate Noir

There tolerant liberals rejoice when conservatives die, and hope for those conservatives who are alive would die

Amazing how those countries who owe their freedom to America show their gratitude with insults and loathing

Noir
05-21-2009, 05:57 PM
You mean not enough hate, but not enough liberalism. If you are so "horrified" try the Daily Kos or Democrat Undergorund and you will see real hate Noir

There tolerant liberals rejoice when conservatives die, and hope for those conservatives who are alive would die

Amazing how those countries who owe their freedom to America show their gratitude with insults and loathing

You see, even now you are trying to turn this into a right v left issue! Listen, mate I didn't make it clear enough, I have been horriified by actions and statements from both the left and the right on eachother. It is like nothing you would see on a UK board except from the odd extremist who everyone else on the board would condem,

And I am very greatful for what the men and women if the US gave for us and others, however, they should not be used as a tool in debates of this nature, that's simply childish and, ironicly, disrespectful.

red states rule
05-21-2009, 06:01 PM
You see, even now you are trying to turn this into a right v left issue! Listen, mate I didn't make it clear enough, I have been horriified by actions and statements from both the left and the right on eachother. It is like nothing you would see on a UK board except from the odd extremist who everyone else on the board would condem,

And I am very greatful for what the men and women if the US gave for us and others, however, they should not be used as a tool in debates of this nature, that's simply childish and, ironicly, disrespectful.

So what "hate" have you seen from the right Noir? Besides calling the left on what they say or do

It seems many on the left consider the right of America to defend herself, seal her boarders, oppose Obama's tax and spend policies, wanting Judges who do not make law from the bench to be extreme

I always call people out when they make such remarks about America Noir. For a country that has been in existence for such a short time, we have liberated more people and countries then any other nation on Earth. We are the military and economic super power - that is perhaps why some loathe us

Noir
05-21-2009, 06:11 PM
So what "hate" have you seen from the right Noir? Besides calling the left on what they say or do

It seems many on the left consider the right of America to defend herself, seal her boarders, oppose Obama's tax and spend policies, wanting Judges who. do not make law from the bench to be extreme

I always call people out when they make such remarks about America Noir. For a country that has been in existence for such a short time, we have liberated more people and countries then any other nation on Earth. We are the military and economic super power - that is perhaps why some loathe us

Oh wind yer neck in, if your too blind (or pretend to be) then no list I could produce would be enough for you, I know that and you know that. But still you must prance about with your merry dance.
But I'm almost free, tomorrow is my final American politics exam, then I can leave your damned politics behind, shame you shall not be able to enjoy the same privilage.

red states rule
05-21-2009, 06:14 PM
Oh wind yer neck in, if your too blind (or pretend to be) then no list I could produce would be enough for you, I know that and you know that. But still you must prance about with your merry dance.
But I'm almost free, tomorrow is my final American politics exam, then I can leave your damned politics behind, shame you shall not be able to enjoy the same privilage.

Ok Noir, you bellow about hate but can't provide any examples. I wish you well on your exam, and perhaps your next course can be in journalism. You would fit fine at the BBC, CNN, or NBC

Noir
05-21-2009, 06:19 PM
Good heavens no, if I have shown anything this past year it has surly been how impressivly poor my spelling and grammar is, no journalism for me, just politics, though I must do my best to avoid American studies.

red states rule
05-21-2009, 06:21 PM
Good heavens no, if I have shown anything this past year it has surly been how impressivly poor my spelling and grammar is, no journalism for me, just politics, though I must do my best to avoid American studies.

The way the liberal media operates, spelling, grammar, and facts are not a necessary requirement. All that is needed is a blame America first attitude and solid support or the liberal agenda

Seems to me, your resume would stand out Noir

glockmail
05-21-2009, 06:48 PM
holy crap! some more Presidential groping :D;

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2008/08/09/PH2008080900652.jpg Man, who can blame him? :thumb:

glockmail
05-21-2009, 06:53 PM
She does have the Monica look Glock

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/2009/5/06857e7d-3fd4-418d-80d3-2c1daf16bd5aHiRes.JPG LOL and he's got that "This will be great but the morning will suck" look.

red states rule
05-21-2009, 07:23 PM
It is time to honor Bill with something that sums up his 8 years in office

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/x/B/clinton_memorial.jpg

Insein
05-21-2009, 07:36 PM
This is dumbest thread ever. I feel stupider for having red it.

hjmick
05-21-2009, 08:38 PM
This is dumbest thread ever. I feel stupider for having red it.

I suggest that you are not reading every thread.

MtnBiker
05-21-2009, 10:02 PM
Man, who can blame him? :thumb:

apparently rsr

red states rule
05-22-2009, 05:41 AM
apparently rsr

Oh silly me. I must be in the minority that thinks when you are married you should be loyal to your spouse - and not make passes to members of the opposite sex (let alone in public where pictures can be taken)

How out of touch I must be

Insein
05-22-2009, 07:32 AM
Oh silly me. I must be in the minority that thinks when you are married you should be loyal to your spouse - and not make passes to members of the opposite sex (let alone in public where pictures can be taken)

Its been pretty well established how well that marriage is and what it stands for. Everyone knows Bill is a womanizer, so why try to argue it?

Jeff
05-22-2009, 08:39 AM
Its been pretty well established how well that marriage is and what it stands for. Everyone knows Bill is a womanizer, so why try to argue it?

Insein there are still allot of folks that will tell ya, no big deal, its his bussiness, if he wants to get a BJ in the white house who cares, I do, the girl he was with was 18, a few months earlier in some states it would of been statutory rape, if it was my daughter he wouldn't be womanizing no more

But back to the thread, RSR I believe was just showing the how the media is, if Clinton was a republican they would of been all over this

Insein
05-22-2009, 08:56 AM
Insein there are still allot of folks that will tell ya, no big deal, its his bussiness, if he wants to get a BJ in the white house who cares, I do, the girl he was with was 18, a few months earlier in some states it would of been statutory rape, if it was my daughter he wouldn't be womanizing no more

But back to the thread, RSR I believe was just showing the how the media is, if Clinton was a republican they would of been all over this

Which is why we should mind our business. If Bill wants to ruin his life, so be it as long as its with consenting adults. We need to worry about ourselves more.

As for the hypocracy, there are plenty of other things with much more relevance to use as examples. This just hurts the case IMO because it looks petty.

MtnBiker
05-22-2009, 09:07 AM

I don't think you should be that hard on President Bush for that picture he had with the volleyball girl. After all it was that picture that Glock was commenting on and I responded to and with that photo a person can make the same assumptions that they are making with the Clinton photo.

Jeff
05-22-2009, 09:20 AM
Which is why we should mind our business. If Bill wants to ruin his life, so be it as long as its with consenting adults. We need to worry about ourselves more.

As for the hypocracy, there are plenty of other things with much more relevance to use as examples. This just hurts the case IMO because it looks petty.

I agree, IMO when he was in the white house it was my business, RSR just simply tried to make a point, maybe there are better examples, but I understood what he was saying

Monkeybone
05-22-2009, 10:35 AM
yes the point was understood. does it do anything really? no. just makes RSR and others look like crazy right wingers. it is no bid deal thing and i would say the same for bush if it was him.

now the picture where he is smilin when they are bending over is awesome. i will say that. http://www.everyjoe.com/files/379/2008/08/georgewbush3_nc.jpg

Jeff
05-22-2009, 11:14 AM
yes the point was understood. does it do anything really? no. just makes RSR and others look like crazy right wingers. it is no bid deal thing and i would say the same for bush if it was him.

now the picture where he is smilin when they are bending over is awesome. i will say that. http://www.everyjoe.com/files/379/2008/08/georgewbush3_nc.jpg

LOL, he does look rather happy doesn't he

gabosaurus
05-22-2009, 11:58 AM
Just face it DP guys -- Bill Clinton gets more than you do. :D

Jeff
05-22-2009, 01:13 PM
Just face it DP guys -- Bill Clinton gets more than you do. :D

But look what he wakes up to :eek: LOL

Binky
05-23-2009, 06:41 AM

Actually, his hand is on the top of the crack of her ass. LOL! And I don't think that's Fran D. She's a thinner woman. Anyway, this one looks from the back like a "little bit of Monica is at his side." :laugh2: