PDA

View Full Version : Waterboard Dubya for charity

gabosaurus
05-21-2009, 03:22 PM
This sounds like an excellent idea to me. I am sure you will agree.
From today's San Diego Union-Tribune.

WESTERLY, R.I. — A Rhode Island Democratic lawmaker says he'll donate $100 to charity for every second former President George W. Bush withstands waterboarding.

State Rep. Rod Driver also included former Vice President Dick Cheney and ex-Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice in his offer. He sent letters to all three.

Bush's administration allowed the interrogation technique, which simulates drowning, to be used on terror suspects. Driver says that, if Bush is so confident it isn't torture, he should try it for himself. His offer was first reported Thursday in The Westerly Sun.

A spokesman for Bush didn't immediately return a call seeking comment.

Cheney has defended waterboarding and other harsh interrogation methods, saying they yielded important information.

REDWHITEBLUE2
05-21-2009, 10:17 PM
I think water boarding obama would be more useful 1st we could find out if he really is a Muslim plant and if he is trying to become dictator for life :laugh2: :laugh2:

Gunny
05-21-2009, 10:32 PM

How about I stick bamboo slivers under your fingernails and set them on fire for charity?

Or maybe have you gang-raped by a battalion -- if you last that long -- then beheaded?

Then there's always the feet-first into a chipper ...

You lefties have NO idea what actual torture is. Waterboarding? Sleep deprivation? Shit, I suffered the latter just being in the Corps. NOW you tell me it's torture?

it sickens me that people like you would say "it's ONLY waterboarding" if a Dem said it was okay, but you can't shut the fuck up with your propaganda if a Republican does it.

Tell me ... was waterboarding used during the CLinton administration? And DO get it right, please.

Gunny
05-21-2009, 10:40 PM
Oh and as a public service reminder to the leftwingnuts ... Bush is no longer President. I will not succumb to your deflection of trying to distract from the fascist you goobs put in office.

Hitler is probably looking on from whatever afterlife he's in, in envy, saying "if only I had him ..."

gabosaurus
05-21-2009, 11:56 PM
I knew that some idiot was going to play the Obama card on this one. Thanks for playing along.
Gunny, thanks for your torturous reply. It's unfortunate that your time in the military left you with an obvious lack of mental facilities.

Trigg
05-22-2009, 02:38 PM
No reason to plan the Obama card.

At least the Bush administration was doing the water boarding.

Clinton simply shipped them to Egypt to really be tortured,

Little-Acorn
05-22-2009, 03:13 PM

Amazing how hate-driven and revenge-obsessed the left remains.

Something to keep in mind.

glockmail
05-22-2009, 05:33 PM

Clinton simply shipped them to Egypt to really be tortured, LOL how true, And what about the Somalia pirates that France captured and handed over to the local authorities?

Kathianne
05-22-2009, 05:50 PM
No reason to plan the Obama card.

At least the Bush administration was doing the water boarding.

Clinton simply shipped them to Egypt to really be tortured,

Agreed. It was obvious from the 'memo' that the waterboarding as carried out was not life threatening. Egypt, Sudan, other extraordinary rendition locales? Not so. Obama hasn't a problem with that. Perhaps it's a 'liberal thang?'

Gunny
05-23-2009, 07:57 PM
I knew that some idiot was going to play the Obama card on this one. Thanks for playing along.
Gunny, thanks for your torturous reply. It's unfortunate that your time in the military left you with an obvious lack of mental facilities.

In other words you can't address my post? Just speak English, huh?

How sad is it that Bush is no longer President but you leftwingnuts have to squeal deflection if anyone points that out to you, and that Obama IS President.

You going to spend the next 3 years reliving the Bush administration just so you don't have to answer to fascist you put in office?

Your whole damned thread is a deflection from the here and now. You aren't qualified to judge either the military or my mental facilities. You can't even address a simple statement.