PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tyson's daughter dies after hanging accident

chloe
05-26-2009, 07:47 PM
Mike Tyson's daughter dies after hanging accident
May 26th, 2009 @ 6:27pm
By JONATHAN J. COOPER
Associated Press Writer

PHOENIX (AP) - The 4-year-old daughter of boxer Mike Tyson died at a hospital Tuesday, a day her neck apparently got caught in a treadmill cord at her Phoenix home, police said.

Exodus Tyson was pronounced dead just before noon, police Sgt. Andy Hill said. She had been on life support and police have said their investigation showed her injury on Monday was a "tragic accident."

"There are no words to describe the tragic loss of our beloved Exodus," the family said in a statement. "We ask you now to please respect our need at this very difficult time for privacy to grieve and try to help each other heal."

Police said Exodus either slipped or put her head in the loop of a cord hanging under the console. Her 7-year-old brother found her and told their mother. She took Exodus off the cord, called 911 and tried to revive her.

Responding officers and firefighters performed CPR as they took the girl to the hospital.

Former heavyweight champion Tyson was in Las Vegas at the time of the accident and flew Monday to Phoenix, where he was seen entering the hospital.

Tyson spokeswoman Cynthia Schwartz said the family had not arranged a funeral yet and would release a statement later.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=6605896

PostmodernProphet
05-27-2009, 06:03 AM
"There are no words to describe the tragic loss of our beloved Exodus," the family said in a statement.

I am sorry for their loss, but who the crap calls a little girl "Exodus"?........

05-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Am I the only one who sees this story and questions whether it really was an accident knowing Tyson's past?

Granted, There is absolutely no evidence to support my questions, and im probably incorrect. But it just seems suspicious.

PostmodernProphet
05-27-2009, 12:35 PM
Am I the only one who sees this story and questions whether it really was an accident knowing Tyson's past?

Granted, There is absolutely no evidence to support my questions, and im probably incorrect. But it just seems suspicious.

since he was in a different state, I doubt you will find he was involved......

Insein
05-27-2009, 12:52 PM

Just an accident. I doubt there was any criminal intent here. It's sad.

Kathianne
05-27-2009, 12:56 PM
Just an accident. I doubt there was any criminal intent here. It's sad.

Yep, he had to fly home to go to the hospital, that was reported yesterday.

FSUK
05-28-2009, 01:55 PM

Oh yes, he would want his 4yr old daughter, what a bloody twat you are.

Jeff
05-28-2009, 02:04 PM
Oh yes, he would want his 4yr old daughter, what a bloody twat you are.

I don't believe he had anything to do with this either , but then again I didn't think he would bite another boxer's ear off, the man is unstable so who knows

OOO and by the way, you are about as classy as he is :eek: