PDA

View Full Version : Chicken breast

jackass
01-15-2007, 03:45 PM
Anyone have an easy, chicken breast recipe they want to share? Hopefully with readily available ingredients??
Im tired of the same ole crap! :2up:

jillian
01-15-2007, 03:49 PM
Anyone have an easy, chicken breast recipe they want to share? Hopefully with readily available ingredients??

Saute cut up onions (vidalia) or shallots, red, yellow, green peppers in olive oil. (You can throw in some capers if you like them). When onions carmelize, put in sliced up chicken breast, season with salt, pepper to taste. When the chicken breast starts to turn light golden, add white wine, cover and cook for about half hour. Serve over rice.

Mr. P
01-15-2007, 04:14 PM

Boneless? What readily available ingredients do you have?

jackass
01-15-2007, 04:33 PM
Yes boneless. Sorry about that. I dont know...the usual in a pantry. I consider myself a decent cook but usually with the same ole ingredients. Jillians sounded very good!!
In other words I dont have japanese dark soy sauce but I do have regular soy sauce. I dont have capers...never even sure what they were! :) I have broccolli (sp?) green beans, corn, onions, potatoes, garlic pepper...etc...

Mr. P
01-15-2007, 04:37 PM
Yes boneless. Sorry about that. I dont know...the usual in a pantry. I consider myself a decent cook but usually with the same ole ingredients. Lillians sounded very good!!

You could do a simple Kiev.

jackass
01-15-2007, 04:58 PM
Sounds good...a little bit time consuming it seems..next time its a possability.

jackass
01-15-2007, 06:32 PM
Jillian, pretty good. Next time I will have to make sure I have some peppers though. :) Also cook the rice in chicken broth.

Mr. P, Do you have an easy recipe for kiev?

Mr. P
01-15-2007, 06:36 PM
Jillian, pretty good. Next time I will have to make sure I have some peppers though. :) Also cook the rice in chicken broth.

Mr. P, Do you have an easy recipe for kiev?

Sure. I'll get it for you.

Mr. P
01-15-2007, 07:24 PM
posted.

jackass
01-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks!