PDA

View Full Version : Schwarzenegger calls Rush A 650 lb. gorilla

red states rule
05-28-2009, 08:18 PM
Arnold should be concentrating on finishing off his state once and for all, rather then what Rush says

Of course if Arnold did listen to what Rush says, perhaps he would not of ran the state of CA into the ground

<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/politics/2009/05/27/sot.schwarzenegger.rush.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

red states rule
05-28-2009, 10:15 PM
I liked Arnold when he gave that inspiring speech at the Republican convention a few years back, but as time has gone by his wife and the Kennedy clan have turned him into a girlie man.

Trigg
05-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Rush is a radio personality.

Why are the libs paying him so much attention???????

He doesn't speak for regular republicans. He has his core audience and loves to play to the camera. There are people like this on both sides of the aisle.

April15
05-29-2009, 05:05 PM
While I normally don't agree with Arnolds words this is another misspeak. Rush is big but not 650lbs.

Binky
05-29-2009, 08:09 PM
While I normally don't agree with Arnolds words this is another misspeak. Rush is big but not 650lbs.

It puts Arnold in a different light when he pokes fun at someone who is big. Why should anyone care anyway? Rushs weight is Rushs problem. Not ours.

With the state of affairs that CA is in right now, it seems the terminator is terminating his state.

-Cp
05-29-2009, 09:43 PM
Does anyone really care?

Mugged Liberal
05-29-2009, 09:43 PM
I liked Arnold when he gave that inspiring speech at the Republican convention a few years back, but as time has gone by his wife and the Kennedy clan have turned him into a girlie man.

For gosh sakes folks, it was a joke! Why not take it as that and move on.

Every humorous remark does not need a rebutttal.

red states rule
05-30-2009, 05:15 AM
It puts Arnold in a different light when he pokes fun at someone who is big. Why should anyone care anyway? Rushs weight is Rushs problem. Not ours.

With the state of affairs that CA is in right now, it seems the terminator is terminating his state.

I think he was referring to Rush's IQ. It's 650 with half his brain tied behind his back

red states rule
05-30-2009, 05:17 AM
For gosh sakes folks, it was a joke! Why not take it as that and move on.

Every humorous remark does not need a rebutttal.

I find it funny when libs defend their own by saying they were "joking" when they insult someone with a different POV

Yet, those same libs bust a blood vessel over Rush's parodies that are played on his show

Mugged Liberal
05-30-2009, 08:14 AM
I find it funny when libs defend their own by saying they were "joking" when they insult someone with a different POV

Yet, those same libs bust a blood vessel over Rush's parodies that are played on his show

Please, my friend, do not include me with all "libs". I've checked my blood vessels. None are busted. I don't have time to listen to Rush's parodies or for that matter Liberal parodies of conservatives. They are what they are. Political Humor. Some are accurate and some are not.

red states rule
05-30-2009, 08:16 AM
Please, my friend, do not include me with all "libs". I've checked my blood vessels. None are busted. I don't have time to listen to Rush's parodies or for that matter Liberal parodies of conservatives. They are what they are. Political Humor. Some are accurate and some are not.

Right, so libs make only jokes while conservatives make personal attacks.

Arnold is trying to cover his ass since he has listened to liberals in his administration and family that has resulted in driving his state in the ground

Arnold is another great example of what happens to moderate Republicans when they walk away from Reagan conservatism

Rush continues to succeed while RINO's like Arnold figt for their political lives

darin
05-30-2009, 08:35 AM
If rush were black, Arnold would be impeached - labelled a racist.