PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone find a pointer to the date ...

n0spam4me
05-29-2009, 04:06 PM
that is the date that the JFK assassination evidence was supposed to be
"declassified" and released(?)

Any help here?

Bust the emperor for indecent exposure!

PostmodernProphet
05-29-2009, 06:32 PM
????....it was 1998.....

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/arrb/

Mr. P
05-29-2009, 07:17 PM
The Act requires that all assassination records must be opened by 2017, with the exception of records certified for continued postponement by the President.

When? Seems it was suppose to happen yrs ago from what I remember.
It'll be 46 yrs this Nov. what's the point in holding information from the public?
My guess is all the info won't be made public until most folks that were young then but old enough to remember the events have passed on.

I do remember when the first release date came and went hearing ..a decision was made to continue to hold the info back until "all" involved in any way had passed away.

Bush 1 is the only one I can think of that's still around.

Gaffer
05-29-2009, 08:55 PM
Those records are damning to the government and certain families. Don't expect to ever see the information released. It's buried and it will stay that way.

n0spam4me
06-03-2009, 10:33 PM
I suspected as much, and that site that was supposed to be the INFORMATION, really isn't anything of any value, doesn't answer any of the questions.

oh well.....

For my take on the subject, the secrecy alone is enough to raise serious doubts as to the "inocence" of ANY of our Politicans.

Mr. P
06-03-2009, 10:50 PM
I suspected as much, and that site that was supposed to be the INFORMATION, really isn't anything of any value, doesn't answer any of the questions.

oh well.....

For my take on the subject, the secrecy alone is enough to raise serious doubts as to the "inocence" of ANY of our Politicans.

There is a six part thing on youtube that does suggest many were or may have been involved.

Castro, Johnson, Hoover the Mob...It really is well done and worth a look.

I can't remember any titles...sorry.

Gaffer
06-04-2009, 08:59 AM

oh well.....

You'll never get any real info from those sites. The reason the conspiracy theories abound like they do is because no real concrete answer was ever given on the matter. The are no security concerns or anything else any more. It's now just covering up for political families. Politicians are just the new royalty with very large closets.

emmett
06-04-2009, 09:03 AM
I don't suspect that anyone alive in November 1963 will ever know exactly what took place. I was always inclined to think it was Oswald but it did always strike my curiosity that Ruby killed him. Ruby had to know it was suicide and when reviewing the film it appears that the two officers seemed to be expecting something based on the way they were standing at the time of the Ruby shooting.

Gaffer
06-04-2009, 09:50 AM
I don't suspect that anyone alive in November 1963 will ever know exactly what took place. I was always inclined to think it was Oswald but it did always strike my curiosity that Ruby killed him. Ruby had to know it was suicide and when reviewing the film it appears that the two officers seemed to be expecting something based on the way they were standing at the time of the Ruby shooting.

I'm with you on all that. Too many coincidences. Who did it, why, for what reason all comes down to speculation. There is one obvious fact, there was a cover up by the government, and it continues.

namvet
07-28-2009, 07:39 PM
the so called "magic bullet" theory is now debunked. the shot lines up.

ikIRB3lvFvw

Oswald did it. my opinion.

emmett
07-30-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm with you on all that. Too many coincidences. Who did it, why, for what reason all comes down to speculation. There is one obvious fact, there was a cover up by the government, and it continues.

I guess I have always assumed if something was true like this that it was mob related or something. Who knows? As for the Grassy Knoll, I don;t know.

namvet
07-30-2009, 05:10 PM
I guess I have always assumed if something was true like this that it was mob related or something. Who knows? As for the Grassy Knoll, I don;t know.

witness's say they saw a figure there and smoke rise. but later they changed their stories. a lot of em changed their stories.