PDA

View Full Version : The Mormons are Coming!

05-29-2009, 05:14 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/28/AR2009052803573.html?nav=hcmodule

Looks like the gay community can't win on the merits of their argument and have decided to show how tolerant they can be.

darin
05-29-2009, 06:46 PM
I love mormons. I'd much rather live in a community with 50% mormons than 50% homos. I guarantee the mormon community would be financially, socially, legally more stable.

emmett
05-30-2009, 11:19 AM
Can you imagine a gay mormon..............

chloe
06-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Can you imagine a gay mormon..............

yes my friend jeffree served his mission in england and came back gay.

GW in Ohio
06-02-2009, 07:45 AM
I love mormons. I'd much rather live in a community with 50% mormons than 50% homos. I guarantee the mormon community would be financially, socially, legally more stable.

You're showing your ignorance. You don't know jack shit about gays. Do you actually know any gay people, or do you only know what Rush Limbaugh and Pat Robertson tell you?

The truth is that gay people are no different from anyone else. They have the same needs, wants, hopes and aspirations as everyone else.

It's ironic that the homophobe community is so focused on what people do in the privacy of their bedrooms. As long as nobody is making time with your wife or husband, it's none of your business who is sleeping with whom.

Is it?

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2009, 11:15 AM
I think that sums it up quite nicely actually.

Thank You for doing what I have obviously failed to do, articulate my point about how gays are not monsters but human beings made in god's image

well done sir :clap:

You're showing your ignorance. You don't know jack shit about gays. Do you actually know any gay people, or do you only know what Rush Limbaugh and Pat Robertson tell you?

The truth is that gay people are no different from anyone else. They have the same needs, wants, hopes and aspirations as everyone else.

It's ironic that the homophobe community is so focused on what people do in the privacy of their bedrooms. As long as nobody is making time with your wife or husband, it's none of your business who is sleeping with whom.

Is it?

06-02-2009, 11:49 AM

Is it?

I think you've just completely destroyed the gay agenda. If they are no different than anyone else, what right do they have to be upset?

GW in Ohio
06-02-2009, 12:19 PM
I think you've just completely destroyed the gay agenda. If they are no different than anyone else, what right do they have to be upset?

For one thing, same-sex couples would like to get married.....just like everybody else.

glockmail
06-02-2009, 12:35 PM
For one thing, same-sex couples would like to get married.....just like everybody else. Then they should change their filthy habits and find a real mate.

darin
06-02-2009, 02:30 PM

Is it?

Ignorance? It's wisdom. Homosexuality is a destructive addiction - a sign of a mental disorder which can and should be treated. It's harmful to children (the levels of pedophiles among homes is telling) - the severe mind-fuck it imposes on kids is heartbreaking.

IF people would keep their private actions private, there'd be a lot less frustration. Thing is, Militant homos want to molest our minds into accepting and celebrating their 'private actions'.