PDA

View Full Version : Time flys when you're having fun

crin63
05-30-2009, 01:12 PM
I cant believe I've already been here a year and on the other hand I cant believe its only been a year. I'm kind of scared to go back and review all that's happened in the last year politically. Politically speaking this has been the worst year for our country since I started voting in 1982.

Abbey Marie
05-30-2009, 03:17 PM
I cant believe I've already been here a year and on the other hand I cant believe its only been a year. I'm kind of scared to go back and review all that's happened in the last year politically. Politically speaking this has been the worst year for our country since I started voting in 1982.

Too true.

Mr. P
05-30-2009, 06:52 PM

Only 1 yr? Between here an the old house it's 9 yrs for me this August.

I should get a life, huh? :laugh2:

Trinity
05-31-2009, 09:31 AM
Only 1 yr? Between here an the old house it's 9 yrs for me this August.

I should get a life, huh? :laugh2:

wow....now you got me thinking, and between here and the old house I have been here for about 5 years........maybe I should get a life too. :coffee:

gabosaurus
05-31-2009, 03:13 PM
I cant believe I've already been here a year and on the other hand I cant believe its only been a year.

It's only been a year? Seems like a LOT longer than that. :p

How long have I been here and the old place? Five or six years perhaps?
A long time to put up with a lot of close-minded bullshit. But I have been enjoying it a lot more since early November. Lots of whine and cheese.

Kathianne
05-31-2009, 07:18 PM
wow....now you got me thinking, and between here and the old house I have been here for about 5 years........maybe I should get a life too. :coffee:

Between there and here, one doesn't want to think of all the posts. ;)