PDA

View Full Version : Bush vs Obama

REDWHITEBLUE2
05-31-2009, 04:25 PM
Okay, here's the deal: I have five general categories in which you have to score Bush and Obama on a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being the worst and 10 being the best.

The categories are:

WAR ON TERROR

THE ECONOMY

CUTTING GOVERNMENT WASTE

SOCIAL ISSUES

FOREIGN RELATIONS

Then add up the scores for each President!

Here's my scoring:

WAR ON TERROR
Bush 10, Obama 1 Bush hands down

THE ECONOMY
Bush 3, Obama 1 both suck
CUTTING GOVERNMENT WASTE
Bush 1, Obama 1 see above

SOCIAL ISSUES
Bush 5, Obama 1 Bush again

FOREIGN RELATIONS
Bush 3, Obama 1 Obama should get a 0 for being a pussy and catering to our enemies

TOTAL SCORE:
Bush 22
Obama 5

April15
05-31-2009, 06:29 PM
To compare the two is like comparing cesspools, Bush, with water treatment plants, Obama. Really can't be done other than H2O is common to both.

Insein
06-01-2009, 09:56 AM
To compare the two is like comparing cesspools, Bush, with water treatment plants, Obama. Really can't be done other than H2O is common to both.

Keep on being a good little sheep for your party, April while the country falls apart around you. I'm sure the elites in your party will reward you for your devotion by giving you a premier spot in the food line.

gabosaurus
06-01-2009, 10:33 AM
RSR, where did you cut and paste this topic from? Lame as it is.

April15
06-01-2009, 06:37 PM
Keep on being a good little sheep for your party, April while the country falls apart around you. I'm sure the elites in your party will reward you for your devotion by giving you a premier spot in the food line.I could care less about the democratic party. The country fell apart from raygoon until Obama. Yes even clinton took part in the demise of America. Not so much by choice but by force. With Starr checking his underware and everything else of his he was an ineffectual leader.

06-01-2009, 09:41 PM

Ill have to hand it to you. I didnt think you could make a cesspool look good.

red states rule
06-01-2009, 10:29 PM

My dear Gabby, I did not start this thread. Will you now apologize, or will you blame Pres Bush for your mistake?

actsnoblemartin
06-01-2009, 10:30 PM
very lame gabby

Insein
06-01-2009, 10:59 PM
I could care less about the democratic party. The country fell apart from raygoon until Obama. Yes even clinton took part in the demise of America. Not so much by choice but by force. With Starr checking his underware and everything else of his he was an ineffectual leader.

Could have fooled me with your blind eye thrown to everything that occurs around you on a daily basis and your insistence that everything in the world that is wrong is the direct result of George W Bush having been elected president of the United States. Scratch that. ...direct result of George W Bush having been born.

REDWHITEBLUE2
06-02-2009, 10:31 PM
My dear Gabby, I did not start this thread. Will you now apologize, or will you blame Pres Bush for your mistake?

Thats why Gabby is so happy about obama she needs free health care to pay for glasses :laugh2:

April15
06-03-2009, 04:01 PM
Ill have to hand it to you. I didnt think you could make a cesspool look good.Just toss in Bush or ragon and the repubs will think its a regular swimming hole.