PDA

View Full Version : Earth Being Uncooperative and Refuses To Warm

red states rule
06-01-2009, 07:39 AM
I hope Al Gore sells all his carbon credits before word gets out

June 1, and it is in the high 40's here in PA

Frost Watch: How to protect your plants

Local gardeners may want to take special measures to protect their plants this evening as a frost advisory has been issued for much of New York state, including Oneida County.

The advisory issued by the National Weather Service remains in effect until 8 a.m. Monday.

Temperatures are expected to fall into the mid-to-low 30s overnight, and a hard frost is likely as temperatures in colder areas approach freezing.

Brad Alcott, owner of Alcott's Greenhouses in Waterville, said the possible frost may catch some gardeners off guard.

"Memorial Day has always been the rule of thumb for planting in the garden. So June 1 is definitely late," he said.

http://www.uticaod.com/archive/x1175994993/May-to-go-out-under-a-freeze-watch

crin63
06-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Thats why they changed the name from, "Global Warming" to "Climate Change". They have to keep up their pretense of caring about the planet so they can keep making money, getting votes and suppressing liberties.

Their followers are to stupid to see the truth but when even their scientists couldn't keep up with the lies, they had to change to a name that is broader reaching so no matter what the opponent says they can point to a different area and never be pinned down again to say what they mean.

mundame
06-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Good point, crin63. "Climate change" is such a weasel phrase --- anything to keep the hysteria going and the money rolling in.

Jeff
06-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Global warming lol, last night here in CT. it was suppose to be 44 degrees, tonight, the first of June is going to be the same, Global warming my ass

emmett
06-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Transthermal Solar Variable Evolutionary Differential Prospectus Factor

I suggest this.....it isn't such a weasel sounding term, sounds very scientific and can be applied either way. It could still scare the hell out of an eighth grader, Al Gore (with some practice) could memorize it without a teleprompter, and it really has a nice ring to it.

red states rule
06-01-2009, 10:17 PM
Al Gore is laughing all the way to the bank, because he got gullible liberals to buy the lie

Liberals can't by happy unless they can feel guilty about something

Binky
06-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Thats why they changed the name from, "Global Warming" to "Climate Change". They have to keep up their pretense of caring about the planet so they can keep making money, getting votes and suppressing liberties.

Their followers are to stupid to see the truth but when even their scientists couldn't keep up with the lies, they had to change to a name that is broader reaching so no matter what the opponent says they can point to a different area and never be pinned down again to say what they mean.

Sounds downright feasible to me. That's exactly what is going on. As I've always said, Gore's speil about global warming was about money to be made. The rest is a bonus. Funny how he hasn't been touting that gunk for awhile now.

It's ..... :bsflag:

red states rule
06-01-2009, 10:42 PM
:bsflag:

Sounds downright feasible to me. That's exactly what is going on. As I've always said, Gore's speil about global warming was about money to be made. The rest is a bonus. He and others in power think the people are stupid and don't know what's going on. Funny how he hasn't been touting that gunk for awhile now.

So when Al Gore says we reached a tipping point on global WARMING, did that mean it will get unseasonably cold during warm seasons?

Or does it depend on what the definition of "warming" is?

actsnoblemartin
06-01-2009, 10:43 PM
sounds downright feasible to me. That's exactly what is going on. As i've always said, gore's speil about global warming was about money to be made. The rest is a bonus. Funny how he hasn't been touting that gunk for awhile now.

capital b>s>

Binky
06-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Global warming lol, last night here in CT. it was suppose to be 44 degrees, tonight, the first of June is going to be the same, Global warming my ass

Yep, here in mid Michigan it's been pretty chilly. We haven't seen his global warming crapola as yet. Nothing anymore unusual than it ever is this time of year. Me smells bullpucky!

red states rule
06-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Yep, here in mid Michigan it's been pretty chilly. We haven't seen his global warming crapola as yet. Nothing anymore unusual than it ever is this time of year. Me smells bullpucky!

Al Gore and his fellow enviro wackos have learned you can't make huge amounts of money, or convince people to go along with expanded government power and programs, unless you can create some emergency.

They have and they now have a cult like following believing all their doom and gloom fairy tales

Binky
06-01-2009, 10:48 PM
So when Al Gore says we reached a tipping point on global WARMING, did that mean it will get unseasonably cold during warm seasons?

Or does it depend on what the definition of "warming" is?

Beats the Gore out of me. Anything at this point is possible. We are yappin' about Gorebore and his minions here. No tellin' what sort of poop will come rollin' out of his mouth or theirs.

red states rule
06-01-2009, 10:51 PM
Beats the Gore out of me. Anything at this point is possible. We are yappin' about Gorebore and his minions here. No tellin' what sort of poop will come rollin' out of his mouth or theirs.

His minions have not learned Al is making a fortune off this hype. That's why he's not abandoning it - and the fact his minions are forking over huge sums of money to him may also be another reason

Binky
06-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Al Gore and his fellow enviro wackos have learned you can't make huge amounts of money, or convince people to go along with expanded government power and programs, unless you can create some emergency.

They have and they now have a cult like following believing all their doom and gloom fairy tales

hmmmm....me wonders if those cult like boneheads are the same ones that have been bending on knees kissing OBs butt since they found out he was running for office ?!?

red states rule
06-01-2009, 10:52 PM
hmmmm....me wonders if those cult like boneheads are the same ones that have been bending on knees kissing OBs butt since they found out he was running for office ?!?

Does not matter. Al and Obama are interchangable.

Binky
06-01-2009, 10:56 PM
His minions have not learned Al is making a fortune off this hype. That's why he's not abandoning it - and the fact his minions are forking over huge sums of money to him may also be another reason

Well, I, for one, had delighted at not having to hear his voice droning on and on. Ahhhh..........the silence has been sweet. Now that I've said this, I suppose he'll be popping up all over the tube and elsewhere. Awe :poop:

red states rule
06-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Well, I, for one, had delighted at not having to hear his voice droning on and on. Ahhhh..........the silence has been sweet. Now that I've said this, I suppose he'll be popping up all over the tube and elsewhere. Awe :poop:

Al is taking his Global Warming Show on the road Binky. He may be coming to your town soon

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_XEZ7EY8hU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_XEZ7EY8hU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>