PDA

View Full Version : If You Operated Obama's Teleprompter - What Would You Have Him Say?

red states rule
06-01-2009, 08:47 AM
Since Obama is lost without his teleprompter, and reads what it displays without paying attention - I would insert pne of Mussolini's speeches in there, but adapted for a US audience.

I doubt any of his supporters would know the difference anyway

crin63
06-01-2009, 10:45 AM
Since Obama is lost without his teleprompter, and reads what it displays without paying attention - I would insert pne of Mussolini's speeches in there, but adapted for a US audience.

They would just swoon and repeat the talking points given to them for that day.

glockmail
06-01-2009, 11:03 AM
"My wife has a huge ass, and I resign as a failure and in disgrace." :laugh2:

emmett
06-01-2009, 03:17 PM
My fellow Americans, I am reading you this message straight off a teleprompter. I am reading you this message straight off a teleprompter. I am reading you this message straight off of teleprompter. I am reading you this message straight off of a teleprompter.

crin63
06-01-2009, 08:30 PM
The simple truth:

Good evening! Let me take this opportunity to thank all the little people of America who are forced to serve my government. As your messiah I feel it necessary from time to time to throw you some bread crumbs in order to keep you feeding at my governmental trough. So today I am taking over Chrysler and General Motors in order that I may buy the allegiance of the UAW and eliminate the financial resources of Republican donors. As a multi-fold part of this program I will be eliminating the borders between Canada and Mexico in order that my kingdom may grow. As my kingdom grows it will benefit you, my ignorant loyal subjects of the Democratic Party. In addition, I will be dissolving all corporations that do not pay tribute directly to me, your messiah. We just cannot have those nasty corporate types out running around making a profit, that privilege has been reserved for me alone, your messiah. Due to opposition by some who believe in that antiquated document The Constitution of the United States of America, I will be supplanting all rights with privileges that I, your messiah, can change whenever it suits me. I will begin by crushing all opposition with my Community Service Forces formerly known as ACORN that was so graciously financed by the former corporations who once profited off the backs of you my ignorant servants. In keeping with the old adage, “less is more” which by the way is also my policy for your personal finances I will end this hours public service announcement by me, your messiah. I will be back in 53 minutes for more laud and praise by you my ignorant servants. Messiah 1 signing off!

actsnoblemartin
06-01-2009, 09:52 PM
this is a test, this is only a test

:lol:

red states rule
06-01-2009, 10:25 PM
My fellow Americans, I must apologize. I was not told how the Presidency actually required that the occupant of the office actually had to do something.

Upon this realization, I will be going on vacation this evening, and will return on January 19, 2012.