PDA

View Full Version : Eminem meets Borat's ass

theHawk
06-01-2009, 05:23 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1189987/Eminem-storms-MTV-Awards-bare-bottomed-Sacha-Baron-Cohen-crash-lands-him.html

Furious Eminem stormed out of the MTV Movie Awards after finding serial prankster Sacha Baron Cohen's bare buttocks just inches from his face.
The rapper was left fuming when Cohen - as his flamboyant fashionista alter-ego Bruno - descended from above dressed as an angel in a thong and landed head first right in his lap.
The 36-year-old looked disgusted by the surprise stunt but sat powerless with Cohen, 37, on top of him before his bodyguards came to his aid.

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/090531/mtv-best-worst/eminem-bruno_l.jpg

I laughed my ass off when seeing this. Although I have to admit if it had happened to anyone else it would seem way out of line. Some people are saying it borders on sexual assault. It had to have been planned by MTV as to where "Bruno" would descend. It took an entire crew behind the scenes to control him in the air. I doubt MTV would of taken a chance of him landing on a female movie star like Cameron Diaz who was nearby.

Videos are all over youtube.

glockmail
06-01-2009, 07:10 PM
LOL some tough guy rapper. Instead of grabbing the guy's balls and forcing him into painful submission and off of him M&M cries to his body guards. :lol:

theHawk
06-01-2009, 07:57 PM
LOL some tough guy rapper. Instead of grabbing the guy's balls and forcing him into painful submission and off of him M&M cries to his body guards. :lol:

Yea, I thought that was funny too, his reaction to it. He is supposed to be this big tough guy rapper talking shit all the time. He ran out of there like a sissy pretty fast. Then again if he and his posse would of beat the shit out of that 'homo' it probably would had been considered a 'hate crime'.

actsnoblemartin
06-01-2009, 10:18 PM
eminem got what he deserved ;)

he is after all, an asshole :coffee:

Abbey Marie
06-02-2009, 09:15 AM
My question is, why does anyone watch this pathetic drivel in the first place?

glockmail
06-02-2009, 12:29 PM
My question is, why does anyone watch this pathetic drivel in the first place? I watched MTV for about ten minutes one time when it first came out- about 30 years ago.

gabosaurus
06-03-2009, 10:57 AM
It was all a pre-arranged publicity stunt, of course. Most "shocking incidents" like that are. A scam to promote Cohen's pathetic new movie.

hjmick
06-03-2009, 11:00 AM
I watched MTV for about ten minutes one time when it first came out- about 30 years ago.

Oh Yeah! I remember... back when they actually played music videos and only music videos...

glockmail
06-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Oh Yeah! I remember... back when they actually played music videos and only music videos...
What else do the play?

I don't watch BET either because I'm not black. *shrug*

hjmick
06-03-2009, 05:52 PM
What else do the play?

I don't watch BET either because I'm not black. *shrug*

I haven't watched in years, but my understanding is that they air mor reality type shows than actual music videos these days.

I remember watching the very first video on the very first day they started:

gKJHRisppCo

glockmail
06-03-2009, 08:38 PM
I haven't watched in years, but my understanding is that they air mor reality type shows than actual music videos these days.

I remember watching the very first video on the very first day they started:

gKJHRisppCo My wife remembers that too. I, however, didn't have cable; only 5 channels.

Agnapostate
06-04-2009, 10:18 AM
It was all a pre-arranged publicity stunt, of course. Most "shocking incidents" like that are. A scam to promote Cohen's pathetic new movie.

Pffft, Bruno's funny. :cool:

emmett
06-04-2009, 10:30 AM
Who is Cohen?

Who is Eminem?

Who is Bruno?

What new movie?

What is MTV?