PDA

View Full Version : would you disown your kid if they were gay

actsnoblemartin
06-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Yes or no

and why

Kathianne
06-02-2009, 04:55 AM
Can't vote with either of your choices. No I wouldn't. I wouldn't have to 'learn to love them,' I've always loved them. Would I be disappointed? Sure. If they were acting irresponsibly/recklessly would I be angry? Yep, but that would be try strait or gay.

Joe Steel
06-02-2009, 06:44 AM
I could accept a gay child but not a Republican child.

red states rule
06-02-2009, 06:45 AM

Why not? Most parents want their kids to do better in life then they did

Joe Steel
06-02-2009, 06:47 AM
Why not? Most parents want their kids to do better in life then they did

That's what I mean.

Trinity
06-02-2009, 07:23 AM
Can't vote with either of your choices. No I wouldn't. I wouldn't have to 'learn to love them,' I've always loved them. Would I be disappointed? Sure. If they were acting irresponsibly/recklessly would I be angry? Yep, but that would be try strait or gay.

I'll second that!

chloe
06-02-2009, 07:30 AM
well I love my children whether they were gay or straight. My Cousin's son is gay and my cousin is half italian and old school macho type and he had a very hard time with his son being gay. He loves his son but he told me he is afraid that people who are prejudiced will torment his son or that his son could become a victim of gay bashing which has led to death in some instances. My cousin has come to terms with it even though he doesn't like it he loves his son.

crin63
06-02-2009, 09:04 AM
Disown? No!
Welcome in my home? No!
Kick out of my home? Yes!
Accept it? Never!
Allow them around my other children? No!
Love them and pray for them to repent of that sin? Yes!
Do the same with a heterosexual fornicating child? Yes!

Abbey Marie
06-02-2009, 09:17 AM

Well said, Kath.

jimnyc
06-02-2009, 09:41 AM
Yes or no

and why

I wouldn't disown him/her, I would get him the best medical help that money could buy.

The best medical help money could buy still would leave you institutionalized for life.

hjmick
06-02-2009, 11:13 AM
Wouldn't matter to me if they were gay or straight, I still wouldn't like them. :coffee:

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2009, 11:16 AM
It i wasnt outta rep

:lol:

thats the funniest answer ive ever seen to this question

and dam appropriate too

:coffee:

Wouldn't matter to me if they were gay or straight, I still wouldn't like them. :coffee:

06-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Why on earth would you disown your child? Id be disappointed and continue to teach them the right way.