PDA

View Full Version : Do You Still Want Obama To Succeed?

red states rule
06-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Rush Limbaugh took heat over his comment how he wanted Obama to fail. Well, how many of you want Obama to succeed?

If you want to succeed, are you happy over Sonia Sotomayor being a Justice on the USSC?

Are you happy over Chrysler and General Motors bieng run by the Federal governemnt?

Are you happy over Citibank, AIG, and other private banks now being run by the Federal government?

Are you happy over a 2 trillion in new budget deficit - and $12 trillion in new debt?

Are you happy over the massive tax increases (and numerous new taxes) that will be imposed on workers?

Are you happy over government run healthcare that looks to be in our future?

How is that hope and change going for you?

emmett
06-03-2009, 09:17 AM
Rush Limbaugh took heat over his comment how he wanted Obama to fail. Well, how many of you want Obama to succeed?

If you want to succeed, are you happy over Sonia Sotomayor being a Justice on the USSC?

Are you happy over Chrysler and General Motors bieng run by the Federal governemnt?

Are you happy over Citibank, AIG, and other private banks now being run by the Federal government?

Are you happy over a 2 trillion in new budget deficit - and $12 trillion in new debt?

Are you happy over the massive tax increases (and numerous new taxes) that will be imposed on workers?

Are you happy over government run healthcare that looks to be in our future?

How is that hope and change going for you?

Well..............I know I'm full of HOPE that this all CHANGES! :laugh2:

red states rule
06-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Well..............I know I'm full of HOPE that this all CHANGES! :laugh2:

http://www.patriotdepot.com/images/products/detail/BS_NO_WE_CANT.gif

April15
06-03-2009, 03:59 PM
I am afraid that after all the republican mistakes Obama is the last best hope this nation has! If you don't speak chinese or some other kind of ese you had best pray he succeeds.

Mr. P
06-03-2009, 04:44 PM
I am afraid that after all the republican mistakes Obama is the last best hope this nation has! If you don't speak chinese or some other kind of ese you had best pray he succeeds.

I'm afraid you may actually vote. There otta be a test!

Gaffer
06-03-2009, 04:48 PM
The dark lords success would not mean success for the country. The last thing I want to see is his success.

Jeff
06-03-2009, 08:03 PM

LMAO, he sold us to china, you really think this idiot is the answer? The Dems cried over GW's deficit, how big is it now? Hell China wants Obama to give them a piece of America just to lend him more money

By the time Obama is done we will all be speaking a foreign language, well it won't be foreign :eek:

April15
06-03-2009, 08:06 PM
I'm afraid you may actually vote. There otta be a test!I do vote! There is a test, no knuckle draggers allowed. That means no republicans.

April15
06-03-2009, 08:07 PM
The dark lords success would not mean success for the country. The last thing I want to see is his success.That is something you should have been saying about the real dark lord, Bushco!

Jeff
06-03-2009, 08:08 PM
I do vote! There is a test, no knuckle draggers allowed. That means no republicans.

WOW Knuckle draggers has 2 meanings , LMAO

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

April15
06-03-2009, 08:10 PM
LMAO, he sold us to china, you really think this idiot is the answer? The Dems cried over GW's deficit, how big is it now? Hell China wants Obama to give them a piece of America just to lend him more money

By the time Obama is done we will all be speaking a foreign language, well it won't be foreign :eek:Last I heard it was Richard Nixon that opened the door for China. Then the republicants outsourced to there every possible thing that could be made. That left the US as a debtor to the Chinese nation. It is called reaping what you sow!

April15
06-03-2009, 08:12 PM
WOW Knuckle draggers has 2 meanings , LMAO

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:It only has one. I just clarified for the knuckle draggers who wouldn't recognise themself.as being one.

Jeff
06-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Last I heard it was Richard Nixon that opened the door for China. Then the republicants outsourced to there every possible thing that could be made. That left the US as a debtor to the Chinese nation. It is called reaping what you sow!

But it is Obama who they are asking

Jeff
06-03-2009, 08:16 PM
It only has one. I just clarified for the knuckle draggers who wouldn't recognise themself.as being one.

No there at least 2, lol, pm me i will educate ya, lol

red states rule
06-04-2009, 06:02 AM

The more Obama "succeeds" the worse it will get. Sooner or later April, YOU will have to start paying for the change you voted for - that will piss you off more then anything ever has

And as you shell out the money that Obama is taking from you, you will mumble "Damn Bush"

April15
06-04-2009, 05:57 PM
The more Obama "succeeds" the worse it will get. Sooner or later April, YOU will have to start paying for the change you voted for - that will piss you off more then anything ever has

And as you shell out the money that Obama is taking from you, you will mumble "Damn Bush"I see it being quite the opposite! I don't mind paying to fix things. I just wish Bush had been assassinated so the price tag to repair the nation wouldn't have been so big!

red states rule
06-05-2009, 07:07 AM
I see it being quite the opposite! I don't mind paying to fix things. I just wish Bush had been assassinated so the price tag to repair the nation wouldn't have been so big!

You really are a sick person April. For the party that claimes to be so tolerant, more and more hate is oozing from the left these days

I am glad you do not mind paying more because you will be. Even though Obama and the Dems promised you a tax cut - they will raise your taxes

When inflation hits due to massive deficits you will pay more for the things you by

When you gas up your car, you will pay more at the pump thanks to Dems not drilling for oil here in the US while OPEC cuts its oil production

Enjoy the hope and change April - and when Dems pass government run healthcare I hope it includes benefits for anger management and sessions with a therapist. I do hope you get the help you so desperatly need - of course once you exhaust your rationed portion you will be back to square one

April15
06-05-2009, 04:40 PM
You really are a sick person April. For the party that claimes to be so tolerant, more and more hate is oozing from the left these days

I am glad you do not mind paying more because you will be. Even though Obama and the Dems promised you a tax cut - they will raise your taxes

When inflation hits due to massive deficits you will pay more for the things you by

When you gas up your car, you will pay more at the pump thanks to Dems not drilling for oil here in the US while OPEC cuts its oil production

Enjoy the hope and change April - and when Dems pass government run healthcare I hope it includes benefits for anger management and sessions with a therapist. I do hope you get the help you so desperatly need - of course once you exhaust your rationed portion you will be back to square one

There is a large gap between honest and sick. Many clump me in with the dems, I am not one. I speak my mind and screw those who can't or won't open their eyes to what i am trying to show them.
I can honestly say that whenever repubs were in charge I payed more income tax than when the dems changed tax code. I also had on average much more business with a dem president than either of the three losers starting with ragon.
I can enjoy inflated money. It makes paying debt easier. I do not want my coastline dotted with rigs. The few little spills that have occured are enough for me to know just one good size platform mishap and the coast of California will look like the 9th ward in New Orleans. Opec has not changed production it is greedy speculators driving fuel up. I get a news letter from energy and capital selling futures.
I do look forward to the change is healthcare. Perhaps then I can get the surgical proceedures to remedy the pain that racks my body from the years of work. I am only concerned about the spinal stenosis surgery as that is 40/60 as to me using my legs.

creativeage
06-05-2009, 05:01 PM
I simply want America to succeed! I 'm glad I came across DebatePolicy.com today...I was in search of folks like you to help me make sense of the latest Rasmussen Poll: Obama approval at 0 index, the lowest rating ever recorded. Our "united" nation now divided. I honestly don’t know what to feel – just stay hopeful!

From RasmussenReports.com (I know I cannot link yet - but this was what brought me here!!!) :)
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 34% of the nation's voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-four percent (34%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of 0. That’s the highest level of strong disapproval and the lowest overall rating yet recorded.

jimnyc
06-05-2009, 05:52 PM
I simply want America to succeed!

*off topic*

Just wanted to be the first to say "Welcome to the community"!

Saw your profile picture and you are beautiful! So, if you're married, dump him and come check out NY!!! :coffee:

BTW - watch out for the owner who posts as "dmp" - he can be a real prick at times! :dance:

creativeage
06-05-2009, 06:14 PM
You are sweet. Yes, I have been happily married to a psy-ops army airborne vet for 11 years...because I am crazy myself!

Anyway, thanks for welcome, and intro info. and stuff. Told hubby I needed a place to discuss and debate...we do that enough, but strangly, agree on so much it's not fun.

:)

Silver
06-05-2009, 06:45 PM
There is a large gap between honest and sick. Many clump me in with the dems, I am not one. I speak my mind and screw those who can't or won't open their eyes to what i am trying to show them.

You may or may not be registered as a dim Dem...you're a liberal at least and
so very ill-informed as to be incoherent at times....

I can honestly say that whenever repubs were in charge I payed more income tax than when the dems changed tax code.

If true, the question then becomes "why"...the only possible explanation is that you're talking dollars and NOT percent of income....you MUST have made more in income, so paid more in taxes...there CANNOT be any other explanation because Republicans have reduced tax rates, that just an undeniable fact....

I also had on average much more business with a dem president than either of the three losers starting with ragon.

Irrelevant...totally depends on what your "business" is...

I can enjoy inflated money. It makes paying debt easier.

Thats just convoluted logic...too stupid to deserve a serious reply

I do not want my coastline dotted with rigs. The few little spills that have occured are enough for me to know just one good size platform mishap and the coast of California will look like the 9th ward in New Orleans.

Tough shit...oil is the countrys life blood and its only good sense to use and develop your own natural recourses....I don't believe your intelligent enough to realize its importance other than gasoline...

Opec has not changed production it is greedy speculators driving fuel up. I get a news letter from energy and capital selling futures.

Just another reason to develop your own oil supply....

I do look forward to the change is healthcare. Perhaps then I can get the surgical proceedures to remedy the pain that racks my body from the years of work. I am only concerned about the spinal stenosis surgery as that is 40/60 as to me using my legs.

If your fantasy is that national healthcare will speed up medicine discovery or makes cures happen...well...its your fantasy, have a ball....
money won't buy better surgical procedures cure your ailments....

If you think that, you should be Dem...they think money cures everything...

creativeage
06-05-2009, 07:27 PM
I can honestly say that whenever repubs were in charge I payed more income tax than when the dems changed tax code. I also had on average much more business with a dem president than either of the three losers starting with ragon.
I can enjoy inflated money. It makes paying debt easier. I do not want my coastline dotted with rigs. The few little spills that have occured are enough for me to know just one good size platform mishap and the coast of California will look like the 9th ward in New Orleans. Opec has not changed production it is greedy speculators driving fuel up. I get a news letter from energy and capital selling futures.

April15 - I completely concur with your initial implied confusion - that is, being clumped with dems - but really not one. I may go "just-average-american party" for the time being - only because I am a business owner, and dread the extra taxes I will pay to continue to help those who don't work or are here illegally (that makes me red) but wait: I have a live-and-let-live gay stance, be gay (dem), but don't mess with biblical literature (red): oh, gosh, more confusion coming: I can no longer afford my independant insurance and it would be nice for my family to have healthcare (dem) - oh wait...what if I get a life-threatening disease that would be too costly for the gov't-run care to fix, or I have to go through whatever procedure they mandate without choices of treatment??? Oh wait,... more...I love our oceans and turtles and want to protect coastlines from drilling (dem) - but, man I love my cars and want our country to be free from control of countries that want to hurt us. (red)...I could go on and on. To boot, I am an artist and COMPLETELY and whole-heartedly believe in freedom of expression - which I feel that right is slowly being yanked from me...which brings me at the end of the day, to red, but with a hint of cyan...so purple, I guess!

Tough place, tough times. Since the election, I personally feel like I am on a tightrope with my left and right hands being pulled like a towrope! (I still voted for McCain primarily because I believe in defending of our nation, free market, and God). I applaud you for your honesty, it's your right to just keep standing for what YOU stand for, not the agenda of a party just because a few things sound good. We all have to go with our hearts.

The fact is, the entire nation is completely split, and feeling forced to take absolute sides of parties - it's not about political parties, it's about a nation uniting...period. Here I go back to my original quote: I want America to succeed!!!

Gaffer
06-05-2009, 07:35 PM
You are sweet. Yes, I have been happily married to a psy-ops army airborne vet for 11 years...because I am crazy myself!

Anyway, thanks for welcome, and intro info. and stuff. Told hubby I needed a place to discuss and debate...we do that enough, but strangly, agree on so much it's not fun.

:)

:salute:

Maybe hubby can post too. Is he out now, still in or retired?

April15
06-05-2009, 07:38 PM
April15 - I completely concur with your initial implied confusion - that is, being clumped with dems - but really not one. I may go "just-average-american party" for the time being - only because I am a business owner, and dread the extra taxes I will pay to continue to help those who don't work or are here illegally (that makes me red) but wait: I have a live-and-let-live gay stance, be gay (dem), but don't mess with biblical literature (red): oh, gosh, more confusion coming: I can no longer afford my independant insurance and it would be nice for my family to have healthcare (dem) - oh wait...what if I get a life-threatening disease that would be too costly for the gov't-run care to fix, or I have to go through whatever procedure they mandate without choices of treatment??? Oh wait,... more...I love our oceans and turtles and want to protect coastlines from drilling (dem) - but, man I love my cars and want our country to be free from control of countries that want to hurt us. (red)...I could go on and on. To boot, I am an artist and COMPLETELY and whole-heartedly believe in freedom of expression - which I feel that right is slowly being yanked from me...which brings me at the end of the day, to red, but with a hint of cyan...so purple, I guess!

Tough place, tough times. Since the election, I personally feel like I am on a tightrope with my left and right hands being pulled like a towrope! (I still voted for McCain primarily because I believe in defending of our nation, free market, and God). I applaud you for your honesty, it's your right to just keep standing for what YOU stand for, not the agenda of a party just because a few things sound good. We all have to go with our hearts.

The fact is, the entire nation is completely split, and feeling forced to take absolute sides of parties - it's not about political parties, it's about a nation uniting...period. Here I go back to my original quote: I want America to succeed!!!

You are An American! You and I may have different goals in life but the bottom line is don't fuck with my country! I could register as a republican as easily as Dem or independent because in the polling booth I vote for the nation not party. Good for you!

creativeage
06-05-2009, 07:45 PM
:salute:

Maybe hubby can post too. Is he out now, still in or retired?

He did his time, was done in '89 I believe...he now serves as the president of a veteran's non-profit...I told him there's a lot of military brotherhood here, so I am sure he will join in soon!

Gaffer
06-05-2009, 07:53 PM
He did his time, was done in '89 I believe...he now serves as the president of a veteran's non-profit...I told him there's a lot of military brotherhood here, so I am sure he will join in soon!

Cool there are a number of former military and even a few active.There's also a veteran section in the military forum where he can talk about his experience if he wants.

red states rule
06-05-2009, 10:41 PM

It is walks like a Dem, talks, like Dem, it is a Dem. Like your counterpart Virgil (aka moderate Democrat) you wish death on those who have a different politcal view, you have a deep hate for Republicans, and you are constantly passing the buck for the failures of your elected leaders, and yourself

For you say you paid higher taxes under Pres Reagan then you did under Carter is insane April given the massive tax cuts we had under Pres Reagan

If you like paying ever higher prices for gas - fine. It will hurt the very people you and your party claim to care about - the working class middle Americans. All becuase you have this insane vision of tiny cracker boxes no bigger then golf carts traveling up and down the road - and because you sold yourself to the enviro wackos

Now even the CBO says Obama's health plan will not save any money - yet it cost over a $1 trillion to put in operation. it will destroy the worlds best health care system, drive up costs, and put many health care professionals out of the business. it will kill people who must wait for treatment, or who will be denied treatment by the government

red states rule
06-05-2009, 10:42 PM
I simply want America to succeed! I 'm glad I came across DebatePolicy.com today...I was in search of folks like you to help me make sense of the latest Rasmussen Poll: Obama approval at 0 index, the lowest rating ever recorded. Our "united" nation now divided. I honestly don’t know what to feel – just stay hopeful!

From RasmussenReports.com (I know I cannot link yet - but this was what brought me here!!!) :)
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 34% of the nation's voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-four percent (34%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of 0. That’s the highest level of strong disapproval and the lowest overall rating yet recorded.

I also want America to succeed, that is why I want Obama to FAIL!

Welcome to the board, and my thanks to your husband for his service :salute:

creativeage
06-05-2009, 10:51 PM
You are An American! You and I may have different goals in life but the bottom line is don't fuck with my country! I could register as a republican as easily as Dem or independent because in the polling booth I vote for the nation not party. Good for you!

Thanks! We are literally all in this together no matter how we slice it..what is best for America, period. I vote for my country, not party.

BTW - I will pray for the best results regarding your pending surgery. Stay tough, keep hope.

creativeage
06-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Welcome to the board, and my thanks to your husband for his service :salute:

Thanks! We all love our country, freedom and our veterans who protect both - guess why I married one!

I do need to clear up something - wouldn't Obama failing mean our country fails with him? Just asking. Searching for hope, here, and that's pretty scary if you ask me:)

There's got be a middle-ground somewhere! Forgive me, I am an artist - there is never just black and white, I see all the grays in between and constantly look for the rainbow through the trees.

red states rule
06-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Thanks! We all love our country, freedom and our veterans who protect both - guess why I married one!

I do need to clear up something - wouldn't Obama failing mean our country fails with him? Just asking. Searching for hope, here, and that's pretty scary if you ask me:)

There's got be a middle-ground somewhere! Forgive me, I am an artist - there is never just black and white, I see all the grays in between and constantly look for the rainbow through the trees.

No, Obama failing means America succeeds. Never in history have similar polcies worked. In less then 5 months Obama has spent $4 trillion, taken over banks, insurance companies, and car companies

Now Obama has targeted the healthcare industry for a government takeover

He will double the national debt in the next 10 years. His budget for next year may top $4 trillion

Massive tax increases are in the works. Higher taxes wil only make the economy weaker, put more companies out of business, and put more people out of work

I do see things in black and white. Either something is right or wrong. I am a Ronald Reagan conservative, and only Ronald Reagan like economic polices can correct the problems we face now

Mr. P
06-05-2009, 11:11 PM

Oh NO, on the contrary! His failure to implement socialist social programs will insure we remain free to make our "individual" choices, keep more of the money we earn and allow the FREE market to prevail for awhile longer.

creativeage
06-05-2009, 11:23 PM
No, Obama failing means America succeeds. Never in history have similar polcies worked. In less then 5 months Obama has spent $4 trillion, taken over banks, insurance companies, and car companies

Now Obama has targeted the healthcare industry for a government takeover

He will double the national debt in the next 10 years. His budget for next year may top $4 trillion

Massive tax increases are in the works. Higher taxes wil only make the economy weaker, put more companies out of business, and put more people out of work

I do see things in black and white. Either something is right or wrong. I am a Ronald Reagan conservative, and only Ronald Reagan like economic polices can correct the problems we face now

Thanks for clarifying! Get it, totally. I do have my right/wrong stances -
ex: 3rd tri abortion is wrong, students who can barely speak English (because their parents are illegal and refuse to learn English) are taking away from my daughter's education for which I paid taxes for is wrong,
my son will be less eligible for college scholarships because he's white, that's wrong,
and I currently pay nearly 40% in taxes because I am self-employed and not the "right kind" of minority (you have to be a female of color now -wait, does my Florida tan count?...sh--), and to boot, I make too much to qualify for any of the benefits my taxes paid for,...augh, don't get me started. So yeah, I do see black and white when it comes to many hardcore issues. You'll see.

red states rule
06-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Thanks for clarifying! Get it, totally. I do have my right/wrong stances - ex: 3rd tri abortion is wrong, students who can barely speak English (because their parents are illegal and refuse to learn English) are taking away from my daughter's education for which I paid taxes for is wrong, my son will be less eligible for college scholarships because he's white, that's wrong, and I currently pay nearly 40% in taxes because I am self-employed and not a minority, and to boot, I make too much to qualify for any of the benefits my taxes paid for,...augh, don't get me started. So yeah, I do see black and white when it comes to many hardcore issues. You'll see.

If Obama gets his way your taxes will go sky high. Not only will income taxes go up, they are now talking about a VAT tax that will soak you even more everytime you buy anything

Also, Dems are ready to pass the Amnesty Bill that was defeated thanks to talk radio, and the "loud people" as some RINO's called them

Then you have Dems saying with increasing job losses, yet another "stimuls" bill needs to be passed

Yes, I hope Obama and the Dems FAIL - for the sake of the country and your children

We have not talked about foreign policy, and Obama's weak stances on the war on terror

creativeage
06-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Oh NO, on the contrary! His failure to implement socialist social programs will insure we remain free to make our "individual" choices, keep more of the money we earn and allow the FREE market to prevail for awhile longer.

Oh. Thanks, Mr. P. I agree completely.

I still am having a hard time tagging what he's doing as a "socialist" agenda. That may be the exact term that is turning off liberals who in their hearts are conservative...that word "socialist" is an extreme word for an x-gener like me, makes me immediately associate with Hitler - yet, I don't see Obama that way. I do see him as inexperienced and not strong enough to hold his own with the manipulation of the wolves in DC.

My point is, perhaps there is way to describe the mess without the word "socialism" to help stop being immediately judged by liberals?

I know there are thousands of moderate conservatives like me out there that may be claiming to be liberal/democrat because of extreme terms like socialism are associated with conservative/republican. Makes us sound hateful. What can I say, I'm in the business of branding, and know image is everything (geez, look how our President got elected!) Just want to find a way to re-brand conservatives if I can.

red states rule
06-05-2009, 11:50 PM

I still am having a hard time tagging what he's doing as a "socialist" agenda. That may be the exact term that is turning off liberals who in their hearts are conservative...that word "socialist" is an extreme word for an x-gener like me, makes me immediately associate with Hitler - yet, I don't see Obama that way. I do see him as inexperienced and not strong enough to hold his own with the manipulation of the wolves in DC.

My point is, perhaps there is way to describe the mess without the word "socialism" to help stop being immediately judged by liberals?

I know there are thousands of moderate conservatives like me out there that may be claiming to be liberal/democrat because of extreme terms like socialism are associated with conservative/republican. Makes us sound hateful. What can I say, I'm in the business of branding, and know image is everything (geez, look how our President got elected!) Just want to find a way to re-brand conservatives if I can.

No offense intended by this, but we had a moderate Republican run against Obama and we know what happened. McCain was the "perfect" Republican for years to the liberal meida. The NY Times loved him, and Chris Matthews adored him - right up to the very second he was the opponent of Obama

He was the ideal Republican in the eyes of another moderate Republican Colin Powell - yet he voted for Obama

If the Republcian party is to have a chance in 2010 and 2012 they must return to their roots - Reagan conservatism. No more middle of the road, and trying to be all things to all people. Let the Dems play that role - they have mastered it anyway

creativeage
06-06-2009, 12:03 AM
If Obama gets his way your taxes will go sky high. Not only will income taxes go up, they are now talking about a VAT tax that will soak you even more everytime you buy anything

Exactly why I voted McCain - my husband and I feared our company would be raped of any progress we made this year...we are true American middle-class entrepreneurs, the very ones that the new task force that claims to be helping is literally ignoring.

Also, Dems are ready to pass the Amnesty Bill that was defeated thanks to talk radio, and the "loud people" as some RINO's called them

I am with you on the Amnesty Bill - that not only deters from my young daughter's education, and gives an illegal a free ride while we struggle to pay our taxes and son's college ourselves!

Then you have Dems saying with increasing job losses, yet another "stimuls" bill needs to be passed

I am not happy about our country doing exactly what many homeowner's did to crash it all - borrow money that did not exist. Still wonder where it is going to magically appear - maybe the Green Plan is to grow money trees.

Yes, I hope Obama and the Dems FAIL - for the sake of the country and your children

So, I guess you guys are on a true mission of hope.:) God Bless America!

We have not talked about foreign policy, and Obama's weak stances on the war on terror

Well, I am sure that will be rich! Count me in. (back to why I voted McCain, his military experience made me feel safer) Glad I found you all here - just have to get some shut-eye now!

red states rule
06-06-2009, 12:04 AM
Well, I am sure that will be rich! Count me in. (back to why I voted McCain, his military experience made me feel safer) Glad I found you all here - just have to get some shut-eye now!

I did not vote for McCain. I voted for Gov Palin - McCain just happened to be on the same ticket

April15
06-06-2009, 12:05 AM

Socialist is not a bad word. republican is. A name is nothing more than a recognizable identifier. Pitswelly could be my name. it means nothing other than it would clarify that I am the person requested to respond. In life you will find many people misunderstand words and are offended by some that are even complimentary. Don't worry. Be your own man and screw those who misunderstand. If you say your peace intelligently very few will not understand.
Hateful conversations preclude the words used ;it is the attitude that stamps the conversation hateful. Check out Cheney in some of his talks. You can tell when he is hateful and when he is compassionate. The there are the drones who you can't tell what language they use or how they mean to use it. For me this is Bush. He has to have his own dialect of english.

April15
06-06-2009, 12:07 AM
No offense intended by this, but we had a moderate Republican run against Obama and we know what happened. McCain was the "perfect" Republican for years to the liberal meida. The NY Times loved him, and Chris Matthews adored him - right up to the very second he was the opponent of Obama

He was the ideal Republican in the eyes of another moderate Republican Colin Powell - yet he voted for Obama

If the Republcian party is to have a chance in 2010 and 2012 they must return to their roots - Reagan conservatism. No more middle of the road, and trying to be all things to all people. Let the Dems play that role - they have mastered it anyway

McCain was the epitome of bushco incompetence.

creativeage
06-06-2009, 12:10 AM
Socialist is not a bad word. republican is. A name is nothing more than a recognizable identifier. Pitswelly could be my name. it means nothing other than it would clarify that I am the person requested to respond. In life you will find many people misunderstand words and are offended by some that are even complimentary. Don't worry. Be your own man and screw those who misunderstand. If you say your peace intelligently very few will not understand.
Hateful conversations preclude the words used ;it is the attitude that stamps the conversation hateful. Check out Cheney in some of his talks. You can tell when he is hateful and when he is compassionate. The there are the drones who you can't tell what language they use or how they mean to use it. For me this is Bush. He has to have his own dialect of english.

Thank you for the insight! Very helpful in a very confusing era:)

red states rule
06-06-2009, 12:10 AM

Say what you will April, but when the government takes over private companies it is socialism.

To you hate speech is when anyone points out the lies, flip flops, and double standards of any liberal Democrat

I know you have a deep and unhealthy hate for anyone who disagrees with you - but VP Cheney now has higher approval numbers then Pelosi

http://www.gallup.com/poll/120761/Cheney-Pelosi-Poor-Ratings-Common.aspx

April15
06-06-2009, 12:14 AM
It is walks like a Dem, talks, like Dem, it is a Dem. Like your counterpart Virgil (aka moderate Democrat) you wish death on those who have a different politcal view, you have a deep hate for Republicans, and you are constantly passing the buck for the failures of your elected leaders, and yourself

For you say you paid higher taxes under Pres Reagan then you did under Carter is insane April given the massive tax cuts we had under Pres Reagan

If you like paying ever higher prices for gas - fine. It will hurt the very people you and your party claim to care about - the working class middle Americans. All becuase you have this insane vision of tiny cracker boxes no bigger then golf carts traveling up and down the road - and because you sold yourself to the enviro wackos

Now even the CBO says Obama's health plan will not save any money - yet it cost over a $1 trillion to put in operation. it will destroy the worlds best health care system, drive up costs, and put many health care professionals out of the business. it will kill people who must wait for treatment, or who will be denied treatment by the government

I can only express what happened in my life with the ragon. By the way he did raise taxes more than any other president in modern times, seven times I believe.
The best health care is is not the usa's. You can believe that all you want. People are dieing now waiting for permission to get care they paid for. I have been and am continueing to be denied care that should be a no brainer. Miniscus and rotator cuff. The insurer is playing a game of he will die before we do his work. I have had several friends who did die for lack of concern by medical insurance. Liver cancer and heart attack. The hospital let the man die while filling out claim forms.

April15
06-06-2009, 12:15 AM
Say what you will April, but when the government takes over private companies it is socialism.

To you hate speech is when anyone points out the lies, flip flops, and double standards of any liberal Democrat

I know you have a deep and unhealthy hate for anyone who disagrees with you - but VP Cheney now has higher approval numbers then Pelosi

http://www.gallup.com/poll/120761/Cheney-Pelosi-Poor-Ratings-Common.aspx

And I don't care about a washed up fucktard like cheney. he could be declaird god and i would not care.

creativeage
06-06-2009, 12:16 AM

No offense taken! You are a true military fellow, so respectful!

You are right about what happened once McCain went up against Obama - the majority of media/newspapers were bought and paid for. I thanked God for Fox during the election and now.

I do firmly believe that the Republican party made some huge image mistakes, however, from which the never recovered from. I certainly would not propose doing the song and dance performance we witnessed last fall - just take note as to who they won over and why:) Gotta sleep - I'll be back soon.

red states rule
06-06-2009, 12:18 AM
I can only express what happened in my life with the ragon. By the way he did raise taxes more than any other president in modern times, seven times I believe.
The best health care is is not the usa's. You can believe that all you want. People are dieing now waiting for permission to get care they paid for. I have been and am continueing to be denied care that should be a no brainer. Miniscus and rotator cuff. The insurer is playing a game of he will die before we do his work. I have had several friends who did die for lack of concern by medical insurance. Liver cancer and heart attack. The hospital let the man die while filling out claim forms.

You are a sad case April. So when the top rate is cut form 70% to 28% - you still paid more in taxes?

As a liberal who is whining how WE need to pay more - you should be thnaking Pres Reagan if you did pay more? So what if it is your moeny - that does not mean you are entitled to keep it according to liberals

I had cancer - stage 3 colon - why should I run around demanding other people pay for my care? I take care of myself, and would never think of demanding other to pay for it

In Canada, and the UK the government rations the care, and denies people because they government "can't afford it"

You need to learn nothing in life is free - even when liberals give it you on a silver platter

April15
06-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Yea sleep! I go take blood tests tomorrow to see if my prostate is bad enough for the docs to do something beside tell me it doesn't look good.

red states rule
06-06-2009, 12:20 AM
No offense taken! You are a true military fellow, so respectful!

You are right about what happened once McCain went up against Obama - the majority of media/newspapers were bought and paid for. I thanked God for Fox during the election and now.

I do firmly believe that the Republican party made some huge image mistakes, however, from which the never recovered from. I certainly would not propose doing the song and dance performance we witnessed last fall - just take note as to who they won over and why:) Gotta sleep - I'll be back soon.

Thank you, but I did not serve. My dad served in WWII and was part of D- day. He taught me well how to talk to people

Republicans did screw up. they became as arrogrant as Dems, and damn near out spent them

Now, the same lefties that bitched about deficits, and excessive spending give a collective yawn when Obama outspends and DOUBLES the national debt

You sleep well, and I look forward to talking to you later