PDA

View Full Version : Flight 447

emmett
06-04-2009, 08:11 AM
Now they say the plane broke into pieces in the air......imagine that! Within minutes after the crash was confirmed it was reported that terrorism was not the cause of the crash but now..............................

Insein
06-04-2009, 09:14 AM
It is funny how they are so quick to say it wasn't terrorism without any facts to prove either way. It's like they are afraid of offending someone. :rolleyes:

This is obviously shady. A plane doesn't just blow up in mid air from a lightning storm.

emmett
06-04-2009, 09:34 AM
The French are very quirky about this sort of thing. They seem to play a different game than we do. They are busy figuring out how to blame it on us before admitting their security allowed a bomb to be placed on their plane.

Insein
06-04-2009, 09:45 AM
It'll be just like Vietnam then.

Monkeybone
06-04-2009, 09:47 AM
The French are very quirky about this sort of thing. They seem to play a different game than we do. They are busy figuring out how to blame it on us before admitting their security allowed a bomb to be placed on their plane.

well you know, all of these people wouldn't just be so gosh darn mad if we weren't over there killing civilians and children

gabosaurus
06-04-2009, 10:06 AM
Perhaps the plane was brought down by black helicopters.

emmett
06-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Perhaps the plane was brought down by black helicopters.

?????? Lost me. Have to remember I am not that smart Gab. Dumb it down for me will ya.

Gaffer
06-04-2009, 10:28 AM
All those people saw was just swamp gas or the planet Venus. That's the governments first and favorite explanation of sightings. The next is lightning and mass hallucinations.

If the speculation continues for too long there will be mention of a test firing of a missile 200 miles away that was nowhere near the plane and this is probably what the people saw.