PDA

View Full Version : Oh Grasshopper!!!!

Mr. P
06-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Why?

Mr. P
06-04-2009, 08:43 PM
So now I hear this may not have been a suicide but a kinky sex accident..

Strange...

emmett
06-04-2009, 11:41 PM
What a strange character indeed. Kwain caine or whatever his character was ended up back where he came from huh.

Monkeybone
06-05-2009, 06:41 AM
So now I hear this may not have been a suicide but a kinky sex accident..

Strange...

that was actually what i first thought that it was when they said that he was naked. who commits suicide that isn't toaster in a bathtub naked? he was probably doing that choking/getting off thing and oops!

but his manager thinks that it may be foul play. he was talking on the radio.

Abbey Marie
06-05-2009, 09:10 AM
that was actually what i first thought that it was when they said that he was naked. who commits suicide that isn't toaster in a bathtub naked? he was probably doing that choking/getting off thing and oops!

but his manager thinks that it may be foul play. he was talking on the radio.

First thing I thought, too, the sex/asphyxiation thing. And he was in his 70's right?

Monkeybone
06-05-2009, 09:15 AM
First thing I thought, too, the sex/asphyxiation thing. An he was in his 70's right?

hey, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get that "judo chop" going

emmett
06-05-2009, 09:17 AM
Excuse me but maybe I'm naiive. There is a sex act that has someone hanging naked by the neck........with a rope? Hmmmm. Sexual Asphyxiation ....ah.... this is something people do for .......enjoyment?

Man...I'm learning all kinds of stuff on here. First it was what is teabagging? Now this.

Next you guys will be telling me that people of the same gender will be trying to have sex with each other!!

Monkeybone
06-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Excuse me but maybe I'm naiive. There is a sex act that has someone hanging naked by the neck........with a rope? Hmmmm. Sexual Asphyxiation ....ah.... this is something people do for .......enjoyment?

Man...I'm learning all kinds of stuff on here. First it was what is teabagging? Now this.

Next you guys will be telling me that people of the same gender will be trying to have sex with each other!!

they choke themselves/deprive oxygen to heighten sensations emmet. the reason i thought that was becasue it wasnt a rope that he was hanging from, but like a curtain cord. not always hanging but yah.

Didn't someone else famous die from that?

Abbey Marie
06-05-2009, 09:20 AM

Ha, I learned what teabagging was on here too. But at least we learn a lot of important things too, along the way. :)

Geez, you'd think in Bangkok of all places, he could find other ways to have fun.

chloe
06-05-2009, 09:24 AM
they choke themselves/deprive oxygen to heighten sensations emmet. the reason i thought that was becasue it wasnt a rope that he was hanging from, but like a curtain cord. not always hanging but yah.

Michael Hutchens the lead singer from INXS

Monkeybone
06-05-2009, 09:26 AM
there we go Chloe. was he the one in the hotel room with the belt around his neck?

chloe
06-05-2009, 09:27 AM
there we go Chloe. was he the one in the hotel room with the belt around his neck?

yeah, what a freak.

emmett
06-05-2009, 10:48 AM
OK....I'm gonna say it. I like sex the normal way! I guess I am a freak huh?

My question is how in the hell did someone discover that there was some sort of "heightened" pleasure?????from choking the shit out of yourself while doing it?

Damn my cave is a shallow place!

Here honey.....can you wrap this belt around my neck and choke the piss out of me while we make love!

Gaffer
06-05-2009, 10:59 AM

George Reeves, the 50's TV Superman. I happened to talk to a guy who was involved in the investigation. It was the first time I ever heard of the practice. Of course the media didn't report the real facts of the case.

chloe
06-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Here honey.....can you wrap this belt around my neck and choke the piss out of me while we make love!

I suppose if people want to risk death over it that is there choice.