PDA

View Full Version : Almost half of America think Hillary is corrupt

04-08-2007, 03:04 AM
http://www.judicialwatch.org/6241.shtml

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55054

45%... and the scary thing is she still could possibly become President.

Psychoblues
04-16-2007, 02:20 AM
More than half of America thinks gwb is corrupt, incompetent or otherwise the idiot that he portrays himself to be.

So, what's the problem?

04-16-2007, 07:49 AM
President Bush isnt on the ballot in 08 Psycho.

Gunny
04-16-2007, 09:22 AM

What's even scarier is the rest of the Dem lineup for President. If not Hillary ...Obama? With Reid and Pelosi already running amock in Congress?

Stock up on the canned goods and buy LOTS of rounds.

gabosaurus
04-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Only half? I think that figure is WAY low. I believe Hilary probably has a lower approval rating than Bush does.

Gunny
04-16-2007, 10:08 AM
Only half? I think that figure is WAY low. I believe Hilary probably has a lower approval rating than Bush does.

Won't stop you from voting for her though, will it?

GW in Ohio
04-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Won't stop you from voting for her though, will it?

If it came down to Hillary vs. Rudy for the White House, I could see myself voting for Rudy.

Against any other Repub, though, Hillary would get my vote.

Gunny
04-16-2007, 10:35 AM
If it came down to Hillary vs. Rudy for the White House, I could see myself voting for Rudy.

The very thought of those being the options is nauseating.:laugh2:

Samantha
04-16-2007, 11:05 AM

45%... and the scary thing is she still could possibly become President.So more than half think she is honest? I think she would be a fine president. Although I'm voting for Obama in the primary.

Samantha
04-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Only half? I think that figure is WAY low. I believe Hilary probably has a lower approval rating than Bush does.I don't think there are any polls that show that.

Samantha
04-16-2007, 11:08 AM

Rudy is responsible for all the WTC workers sick and dying of lung diseases right now. The EPA sent him a memo that said it's not safe to breathe the air down there and he kept it a secret, and told everyone it was safe.

The Pentagon clean up crew could not go NEAR the pentagon without proper breathing masks on.

The WTC crew went without any protection. Now they are dying.

I wouldn't vote for Rudy if you paid me.

Gunny
04-16-2007, 11:23 AM
Rudy is responsible for all the WTC workers sick and dying of lung diseases right now. The EPA sent him a memo that said it's not safe to breathe the air down there and he kept it a secret, and told everyone it was safe.

The Pentagon clean up crew could not go NEAR the pentagon without proper breathing masks on.

The WTC crew went without any protection. Now they are dying.

I wouldn't vote for Rudy if you paid me.

The Pentagon is older than dirt, and was built using products that have since been found to be toxic .... lead paints and asbestos insulation are some. It was a no-brainer to wear protective gear.

Such was not the case with the Twin Towers. You have any real evidence to support your allegation? I don't like Rudy, but it isn't for some contrived reason.

Gunny
04-16-2007, 11:25 AM
So more than half think she is honest? I think she would be a fine president. Although I'm voting for Obama in the primary.

Obviously, you are not what you claim to be if you'd vote for either of them. You're just another liberal extremist trying to pass yourself off as some kind of independent thinker.

typomaniac
04-16-2007, 11:25 AM
I'd want to see how the questions in that "poll" were worded, AND the order in which they were asked. Both factors are well-known to skew the results of any poll.

The article describing it only mentions a few of the questions, but it stinks to high heaven.

Gunny
04-16-2007, 11:26 AM
I'd want to see how the questions in that "poll" were worded, AND the order in which they were asked. Both factors are well-known to skew the results of any poll.

The article describing it only mentions a few of the questions, but it stinks to high heaven.

we finally agree on something. I give polls about as much credence as I do the 2-years-old next door's opinion on the Theory of Relativity.

typomaniac
04-16-2007, 11:28 AM
we finally agree on something. I give polls about as much credence as I do the 2-years-old next door's opinion on the Theory of Relativity.There is a correct way to do a poll, Gunny. You just see a lot of bad ones that both sides try to pass off as correct. :(

Gunny
04-16-2007, 11:37 AM
There is a correct way to do a poll, Gunny. You just see a lot of bad ones that both sides try to pass off as correct. :(

I'm sure there is. And i trust no one in this country to conduct one correctly.:laugh2:

typomaniac
04-16-2007, 11:41 AM
I'm sure there is. And i trust no one in this country to conduct one correctly.:laugh2:I never trust a poll that doesn't fully disclose its methodology.

Some polling orgs, including Gallup and Zogby, are fairly agenda-free because they make their money by having an agenda-free reputation.

glockmail
04-16-2007, 11:56 AM
More than half of America thinks gwb is corrupt, incompetent or otherwise the idiot that he portrays himself to be.....

So, what's the problem?

I'm not sure that's correct, but if so, its a legitimate point.

Gunny
04-16-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm not sure that's correct, but if so, its a legitimate point.

Except that as someone else already pointed out, GWB isn't on the ballot for 2008.;)

typomaniac
04-16-2007, 12:40 PM
Except that as someone else already pointed out, GWB isn't on the ballot for 2008.;)That's okay; all those Diebold machines will keep recording votes for him in 2008. :eek:

Gunny
04-16-2007, 12:52 PM
That's okay; all those Diebold machines will keep recording votes for him in 2008. :eek:

So who gets to claim every dent, crease, blemish, tear, and or any flyshit as a vote?:laugh2:

manu1959
04-16-2007, 03:22 PM
the other half think she is a bitch..........:laugh2:

*sorry i couldn't help myself...i held out as long as i could*

stephanie
04-16-2007, 03:40 PM
the other half think she is a bitch..........:laugh2:

*sorry i couldn't help myself...i held out as long as i could*

:laugh2:

Samantha
04-16-2007, 03:44 PM
A man in power is called strong.

A woman in power is called a bitch.

Gunny
04-16-2007, 03:57 PM

A woman in power is called strong. Hillary in power is called evil incarnate, AND a bitch.

glockmail
04-16-2007, 03:57 PM

A woman in power is called a bitch. Wasn't it the Liberals who called Condi Rice a "dominatrix"?

manu1959
04-16-2007, 04:21 PM

yea right.....that must be it

Abbey Marie
04-16-2007, 05:30 PM

Without commenting on Hillary specifically, I agree that poll questions are often skewed. I have yet to see the lib who questions them, though, when they are about President Bush's popularity.

Abbey Marie
04-16-2007, 05:34 PM
That's okay; all those Diebold machines will keep recording votes for him in 2008. :eek:

In Philly, when they put the machines out in the morning on election day, they already had lots of Kerry votes recorded.

Abbey Marie
04-16-2007, 05:35 PM
So who gets to claim every dent, crease, blemish, tear, and or any flyshit as a vote?:laugh2:

They never did count all those absentee (mostly military) ballots in Fla.

typomaniac
04-16-2007, 05:35 PM
Without commenting on Hillary specifically, I agree that poll questions are often skewed. I have yet to see the lib who questions them, though, when they are about President Bush's popularity.I was questioning those polls as recently as 2 years ago.

Samantha
04-16-2007, 05:45 PM
I was questioning those polls as recently as 2 years ago.LOL! I question Bush polls because I can't believe there are 30% of Americans who still support him!

04-16-2007, 09:01 PM
LOL! I question Bush polls because I can't believe there are 30% of Americans who still support him!

yeah because heaven forbid people be smart and disagree with you.

Samantha
04-17-2007, 12:55 AM
yeah because heaven forbid people be smart and disagree with you.Not only me, a large percentage of Americans.

manu1959
04-17-2007, 01:42 AM
LOL! I question Bush polls because I can't believe there are 30% of Americans who still support him!

if hillary wins i will be asking you the same question one day

04-17-2007, 02:27 AM
Not only me, a large percentage of Americans.

Well a million Frenchmen can't be wrong can they?

typomaniac
04-17-2007, 11:19 AM
yeah because heaven forbid people be smart and disagree with you.Well, I'm willing to accept that 30% of Americans are total idiots. :cool:

glockmail
04-17-2007, 11:38 AM
Well, I'm willing to accept that 30% of Americans are total idiots. :cool: Probably closer to 45%, or the percentage of registered Democrats. :laugh2:

typomaniac
04-17-2007, 12:15 PM
Probably closer to 45%, or the percentage of registered Democrats. :laugh2:Registered Republicans are a lower percentage, Glock. Could be close to 30.... :coffee:

glockmail
04-17-2007, 12:20 PM
Registered Republicans are a lower percentage, Glock. Could be close to 30.... :coffee: Wow. That ranks right up there with "I know you are, but what am I?" :slap:

typomaniac
04-17-2007, 12:23 PM
Wow. That ranks right up there with "I know you are, but what am I?" :slap:Yeah, but I do it smarter. :dance:

glockmail
04-17-2007, 12:35 PM
Yeah, but I do it smarter. :dance: As you have demonstrated a typical lack of imagination, I think not.

GW in Ohio
04-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Half of America thinks Hillary is corrupt?

1. That's not a bad score, for a politician.

2. After the incompetence, stupidity, arrogance, and corruption of the Bush administration, just about anyone is going to be an improvement.

By the way, you want corruption? How about, Dick Cheney masterminds the Iraq war, and his company, Halliburton, is making $hundreds of millions from reconstructing Iraq after our war trashes the country.

Now that's corruption, son. What did Hillary do? Make a few $thousand on an insider trading tip?

Pfffffft. When it comes to corruption, Bush and Cheney are big leaguers; Hillary's a minor leaguer.

Abbey Marie
04-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Almost half of America think Hillary is corrupt

Ohhhhh, I get it. The other half know she is corrupt. :laugh2:

Samantha
04-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Ohhhhh, I get it. The other half know she is corrupt. :laugh2:bzzzzzzzz

Sorry, you lose.

Next?

Abbey Marie
04-17-2007, 03:23 PM
bzzzzzzzz

Sorry, you lose.

Next?

Well, that was nonsensical. :rolleyes:

But one thing is certain. If sHrillary is elected, the whole country loses.

Samantha
04-17-2007, 03:30 PM

Nonsensical was your attempt at humor when you claimed the other half of the country knows Hillary is corrupt.

You show your immaturity by mocking her name.

What the country knows is that the Bush admin is corrupt beyond belief.

If Hillary is elected, she will make a good president. She is smart, and she has Bill who has experience. Perhaps we will see the deficit go down, perhaps another extended period of peace and prosperity as we saw during the 90s.

There are no facts, no evidence that Hillary is corrupt. NYers love her as their Senator. It's all just right wing lies and bullshit. You have nothing on her.

stephanie
04-17-2007, 03:49 PM
Ah yes....all that peace under BJ. Clinton

Waco(the killing of his own citizens)
Oklahoma bombing
Elian Gonzalez(jackbooted a little boy out of the arms of relatives)
World trade center bombing
Kosovo
Somalia
USS Cole
bombing Saddam Hussein

did I forget any in all this peace we had during the BJ Presidency...:poke:

typomaniac
04-17-2007, 03:54 PM
did I forget any in all this peace we had during the BJ Presidency...:poke:You mean the "BC" Presidency. You need to brush up on your alphabet, sweetheart. :D

stephanie
04-17-2007, 03:56 PM
You mean the "BC" Presidency. You need to brush up on your alphabet, sweetheart. :D

No sweetheart.....I MEANT the Bj.....Think about it???:laugh2:

typomaniac
04-17-2007, 04:00 PM
No sweetheart.....I MEANT the Bj.....Think about it???:laugh2:I figured you meant the BJ; I was just trying to make you look stupid. Kind of a pointless thing for me to have done: my bad. ;)

stephanie
04-17-2007, 04:02 PM
I figured you meant the BJ; I was just trying to make you look stupid. Kind of a pointless thing for me to have done: my bad. ;)

Well if that's what blows your skirt up.......have at it..:cheers2:

Samantha
04-17-2007, 04:03 PM
I figured you meant the BJ; I was just trying to make you look stupid. Kind of a pointless thing for me to have done: my bad. ;)LOL! She doesn't need any help, sadly.

typomaniac
04-17-2007, 04:04 PM
LOL! She doesn't need any help, sadly.I was wondering if she'd pick up on that... :clap:

stephanie
04-17-2007, 04:06 PM
I was wondering if she'd pick up on that... :clap:

If that's what make you two feel better about yourselves....Good for you..

:clap:

glockmail
04-17-2007, 07:14 PM
Half of America thinks Hillary is corrupt?

1. That's not a bad score, for a politician.

2. After the incompetence, stupidity, arrogance, and corruption of the Bush administration, just about anyone is going to be an improvement.

By the way, you want corruption? How about, Dick Cheney masterminds the Iraq war, and his company, Halliburton, is making $hundreds of millions from reconstructing Iraq after our war trashes the country.

Now that's corruption, son. What did Hillary do? Make a few $thousand on an insider trading tip?

Pfffffft. When it comes to corruption, Bush and Cheney are big leaguers; Hillary's a minor leaguer.:pee:

Psychoblues
04-20-2007, 02:21 AM
While you are sucking, glockmail, you might as well suck on this.

:pee:

Please excuse us. The adults are talking.

stephanie
04-20-2007, 02:25 AM
While you are sucking, clockmail, you might as well suck on this.

Please excuse us. The adults are talking.

Maybe you can let go of that monkey and respond to a post...

HI...I AM PICKLEBLUES.....
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/sysadminsalesman.gif

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Psychoblues
04-20-2007, 03:14 AM
I did. You didn't. I did again and you still didn't. I ignorantly did again and as I expected, you skipped the conversation.

Maybe you can let go of that monkey and respond to a post...

HI...I AM PICKLEBLUES.....
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/sysadminsalesman.gif

:laugh2: :laugh2:

You ain't making headway in conversational English, staphy. But, maybe you have supporters, enablers and otherwise excusers. Maybe they will show up here and absolve you from any undue accusation I might have made on you?

04-20-2007, 05:45 AM

No, the whole world loses.

04-20-2007, 05:47 AM
Nonsensical was your attempt at humor when you claimed the other half of the country knows Hillary is corrupt.

You show your immaturity by mocking her name.

What the country knows is that the Bush admin is corrupt beyond belief.

If Hillary is elected, she will make a good president. She is smart, and she has Bill who has experience. Perhaps we will see the deficit go down, perhaps another extended period of peace and prosperity as we saw during the 90s.

There are no facts, no evidence that Hillary is corrupt. NYers love her as their Senator. It's all just right wing lies and bullshit. You have nothing on her.

What are you talking about no facts or evidence that Hillary is corrupt? There are 18 years of facts showing she is corrupt, evil, power hungry etc.

Contrary to that, you still dont have a legitimate complain against President Bush being corrupt in anyway, and you ask like its the gospel truth.

This is exactly why we need Fresh blood in the White House. No more Clintons, no more Bushs. Let's get someone new without baggage of a last name going on.

04-20-2007, 05:48 AM
I figured you meant the BJ; I was just trying to make you look stupid. Kind of a pointless thing for me to have done: my bad. ;)

You were trying to make her look stupid by being stupid? How exactly did you think that would work?

glockmail
04-20-2007, 07:39 AM
While you are sucking, glockmail, you might as well suck on this.

Please excuse us. The adults are talking. Just when you were getting on my good side again. :slap:

typomaniac
04-20-2007, 11:36 AM
You were trying to make her look stupid by being stupid? How exactly did you think that would work?The survey says:

Way too little, way too late. :boohoo:

glockmail
04-20-2007, 03:21 PM
Don't be gay, man.

stephanie
04-20-2007, 03:26 PM
The survey says:

Way too little, way too late. :boohoo:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thcheer.gif

:dance:

typomaniac
04-20-2007, 04:23 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thcheer.gif

:dance:Thanks for the support, toots! :cheers2:

stephanie
04-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the support, toots! :cheers2:

ANYTIME...:laugh2:

:cheers2:

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 08:31 PM

Guilliani is NOT a Republican, and he WON'T get the Republican vote. He's way too far to the left on social issues.

Kathianne
04-21-2007, 08:32 PM
Guilliani is NOT a Republican, and he WON'T get the Republican vote. He's way too far to the left on social issues.

If not Thompson, I'd go Rudy.

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 08:33 PM
So more than half think she is honest? I think she would be a fine president. Although I'm voting for Obama in the primary.

Well then if hitlery gets elected, you can get an intern job at the White House, and maybe she'll cigar fuck YOU in the oval office. :uhoh:

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 08:34 PM

I know you're not a hard core right winger Kath, like myself. Rudy would never get my vote. Tancredo is my man, and if not him, Romney.

Abbey Marie
04-21-2007, 08:38 PM

From what I recall of your politics, Kath, Rudy sounds like your kind of guy.

gabosaurus
04-21-2007, 10:23 PM
Back on the original topic...

How about -- The vast majority of Americans with common sense and a functioning thought process feel Hillary is corrupt.

truthmatters
09-24-2007, 03:33 PM
It seems some like polls only when they say what they want them to say?

jimnyc
09-24-2007, 03:37 PM

Did you even read this thread before making that baseless comment? Who in this thread has defended the polls that has denied them at a later time? Please be specific...

truthmatters
09-24-2007, 04:00 PM

heres a start.

manu1959
09-24-2007, 04:02 PM

except..... Bill........he gets a fresh crop of interns........

jimnyc
09-24-2007, 04:11 PM
heres a start.

That start is worthless unless you can she he later claimed polls to be useless. And you used the word "some" meaning plural, who are the others you are making your comments towards?

09-24-2007, 05:14 PM

the scary thing is you think that she isnt corrupt. How many people around her have to be in scandals and turn up dead before you acknowledge she is corrupt?

Why on earth are you people so determined to elect such a divisive figure in as President?

Psychoblues
09-26-2007, 06:59 AM
You haven't given any dissent that I recognise as credible or answerable.

Just when you were getting on my good side again. :slap:

How about you trying to get on my "good side"?

retiredman
09-26-2007, 07:02 AM

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh08gen.htm

boo!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/national.html

BOO!

Psychoblues
09-26-2007, 07:16 AM
Key facts. Al Gore won with individual votes in 2,000. It is debatable but probable that he should also have won with electoral votes. The historians will work all that out.

The polls indicate that your "boo" is justified only if you are afraid.

BOO!!!!!!!