PDA

View Full Version : issues/political tests

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2009, 12:36 AM
I wish their was a political test that didnt play word games/try to trick you with word questions, but just said, how you feel about the top 20-30 issues and then said what party fits you best.

April15
06-05-2009, 05:00 PM
I wish their was a political test that didnt play word games/try to trick you with word questions, but just said, how you feel about the top 20-30 issues and then said what party fits you best.Your conscience is that test! Don't get hung up in the which party do i belong to tripe. YOU know what you believe and expect. Labels are generally only used to degrade you or catagerize you. Be yourself! All political candidates will have negative and positive aspects. Choose what best best fits your desires for the future and the here and now.

Insein
06-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Your conscience is that test! Don't get hung up in the which party do i belong to tripe. YOU know what you believe and expect. Labels are generally only used to degrade you or catagerize you. Be yourself! All political candidates will have negative and positive aspects. Choose what best best fits your desires for the future and the here and now.

Coming from the person who feels "all conservatives must die." :lame2:

April15
06-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Coming from the person who feels "all conservatives must die." :lame2:If the shoe fits wear it! Martin is having a difficult time defining himself. If he just is who he is he will not need to be quantified. He will most likely learn labels are for those who wish to belittle. Conservative or liberal it makes no matter if you know who you are you are a much better human. There are many on this board that are conservative whom I would feel comfortable with as friends or neighbors as they are secure in who they are.
For the most part I visit here to see how stupid the insecure ones are and try to add to that insecurity.