PDA

View Full Version : Are people really this dumb??!!

Trinity
06-06-2009, 10:17 AM
<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/d17_1243816039"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/d17_1243816039" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Mr. P
06-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Yes!!!!

creativeage
06-06-2009, 11:22 AM
OMG!! I would say LAZY is more like it! This is actually shameful - I certainly hope our troops never have to see the people like this who they are fighting for. The reality of this (actually something productive by MSNBC, thanks Jay Leno!), is that it shows how mentally lazy many Americans have become thanks to a failed education system and complete lack of parenting to teach honor and respect for the PRIVILEGE to live in a free nation.

No wonder the rest of the world is mocking us these days. This video is a prime example of really went wrong in America. Many have become a bunch of "spoiled little brats." I hope those who serve our military forgive us!

I can't believe there are people who know nothing about American history. I need to go throw up now.

gabosaurus
06-06-2009, 11:41 AM
OMG!! I would say LAZY is more like it! This is actually shameful - I certainly hope our troops never have to see the people like this who they are fighting for. The reality of this (actually something productive by MSNBC, thanks Jay Leno!), is that it shows how mentally lazy many Americans have become thanks to a failed education system and complete lack of parenting to teach honor and respect for the PRIVILEGE to live in a free nation.

No wonder the rest of the world is mocking us these days. This video is a prime example of really went wrong in America. Many have become a bunch of "spoiled little brats." I hope those who serve our military forgive us!

I can't believe there are people who know nothing about American history. I need to go throw up now.

God Bless you, Rush. You are truly a wonderful American.

Mr. P
06-06-2009, 12:05 PM

I can testify society as a whole was this stupid way before Rush.

creativeage
06-06-2009, 12:11 PM

Don't appreciate you boxing me in. If you took time to see who I am rather than judging, you would see I am a creative soul, mother, educated business owner, and for many liberal causes like you. Sarcasm is extremely unproductive, and to be honest, not very healthy.

creativeage
06-06-2009, 12:17 PM
I can testify society as a whole was this stupid way before Rush.

Agreed!