PDA

View Full Version : Ed Schultz Loses It With Caller On The Air

red states rule
06-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Will MSNBC lets this idiot get away with this? The ratings of all the shows at MSNBC are in the basement, and Ed does to a viewer?

Seems libs are very thin skined these days - and they seem to have lost that cocky attitude they had a few months ago

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j7z_b3ES1f0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j7z_b3ES1f0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

red states rule
06-06-2009, 08:11 PM
and liberals have to wonder why their ratings on both TV and radio stink. Why is it lefties these days have such bad tempers when anyone calls them on what they say and/or do?

red states rule
06-08-2009, 06:46 AM
Schultyz is much like Chris, Keith, and Rachel. They are like most liberals today, and very short tempered when it comes to any criticism of Obama, themselves, and liberalism

I am surprised nobody has jumped in to defend Ed. I did expect to read how the caller "provoked" Ed in his on air temper tantrum

Insein
06-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Telling a caller to shove it? Wow! I've never listened to the guy but how do you tell someone who is taking the time to listen to your show and call in to basically F' off?

Imagine if Hannity or rush did that? There would be a firestorm in the media. I have never heard Rush or Sean get that angry with a caller over a simple question. They simply explain their viewpoint and may become animated if the caller gets animated, but this guy was very calm in presenting his opinion. I'd be embarassed for the guy.

Gunny
06-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Will MSNBC lets this idiot get away with this? The ratings of all the shows at MSNBC are in the basement, and Ed does to a viewer?

Seems libs are very thin skined these days - and they seem to have lost that cocky attitude they had a few months ago

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j7z_b3ES1f0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j7z_b3ES1f0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Are you asking if the left is going to hold one of their pets accountable for his behavior?:eek:

:laugh2:

glockmail
06-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Funny that Eddie boy asks the guy what is he doing to push health care, as if that has anything do do with Obama selling Hummer to the Chinese.

Insein
06-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Funny that Eddie boy asks the guy what is he doing to push health care, as if that has anything do do with Obama selling Hummer to the Chinese.

Like this caller to the talk show has some kind of political influence, lol. The host is insane.

Gunny
06-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Like this caller to the talk show has some kind of political influence, lol. The host is insane.

I thought YOU were insein?:poke:

glockmail
06-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Like this caller to the talk show has some kind of political influence, lol. The host is insane. Libs always resort to health care- they think its the holy grail of debate points. I just tell them to buy their own damn health care.

red states rule
06-09-2009, 06:33 AM
Telling a caller to shove it? Wow! I've never listened to the guy but how do you tell someone who is taking the time to listen to your show and call in to basically F' off?

Imagine if Hannity or rush did that? There would be a firestorm in the media. I have never heard Rush or Sean get that angry with a caller over a simple question. They simply explain their viewpoint and may become animated if the caller gets animated, but this guy was very calm in presenting his opinion. I'd be embarassed for the guy.

The good news is, looking at Ed's ratings only about 493,000 oeople saw it live - more people saw it on the blogs and message boards, however

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/the_scoreboard_friday_june_5_118430.asp#more

red states rule
06-09-2009, 06:34 AM
Are you asking if the left is going to hold one of their pets accountable for his behavior?:eek:

:laugh2:

I know Gunny. My bad

red states rule
06-09-2009, 07:41 AM
Libs always resort to health care- they think its the holy grail of debate points. I just tell them to buy their own damn health care.

Reminds of what "The Virgil Show" would be like :laugh2:

Insein
06-09-2009, 08:57 AM
I thought YOU were insein?:poke:

touche.

cubfan
06-09-2009, 01:42 PM
At the end of the rant, he referred to the guy as "frickin round head". What exactly is a "round head"?

Insein
06-09-2009, 01:52 PM
At the end of the rant, he referred to the guy as "frickin round head". What exactly is a "round head"?

He was just so flustered he couldn't think of an appropriate insult. Ive never seen someone so angry about something so benign.