PDA

View Full Version : *The Day Kung Fu Died*

chesswarsnow
06-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But *Kung Fu Master David Carridine*, has been found dead, in a far away place, far from his home California USA, ~Thailand.
2. God rest his soul, he will be sorely missed, and people do care for this man.
3. I used to watch his TV show as a young man, and loved it.
4. Didn't get into Kung Fu the self defense sport, but always watched Kung Fu, the series.
5. I couldn't wait till it was on, just loved it.
6. He was kinda like a suffering servant.
7. Always got punished wrongly, and then before the show would end, would find a way to get set free, and supply justice for the ones he was suffering for.
8. *Kung Fu* the show had impact, and a moral lesson, which was muchly needed, even still.
9. He was loved by millions, and now his name will more than likely be dragged through the mud.
10. Thats whats sad.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8087943.stm

"The leaked pictures, which Thai police said are probably forensic photos, reportedly show the actor's body in the Thai hotel room where he died. "

11. I think some one had him murdered, he wasn't a man to do this sort of thing to himself.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

creativeage
06-07-2009, 10:37 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But *Kung Fu Master David Carridine*, has been found dead, in a far away place, far from his home California USA, ~Thailand.
2. God rest his soul, he will be sorely missed, and people do care for this man.
3. I used to watch his TV show as a young man, and loved it.
4. Didn't get into Kung Fu the self defense sport, but always watched Kung Fu, the series.
5. I couldn't wait till it was on, just loved it.
6. He was kinda like a suffering servant.
7. Always got punished wrongly, and then before the show would end, would find a way to get set free, and supply justice for the ones he was suffering for.
8. *Kung Fu* the show had impact, and a moral lesson, which was muchly needed, even still.
9. He was loved by millions, and now his name will more than likely be dragged through the mud.
10. Thats whats sad.

Tell it!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8087943.stm

"The leaked pictures, which Thai police said are probably forensic photos, reportedly show the actor's body in the Thai hotel room where he died. "

The media loves to shame people who were respected - still haven't figured that one out.

11. I think some one had him murdered, he wasn't a man to do this sort of thing to himself.

Completely agree.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I, too, will miss him dearly. Thank you for posting this.

No1tovote4
06-07-2009, 01:12 PM
I wish he didn't go in such an embarrassing way.

chesswarsnow
06-08-2009, 09:19 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. HERE COMES THE EX~WIFE.
2. Drag out the dirty laundry.
3. This man was murdered.
4. And he is being victimized.
5. After death.
6. He had everything to live for.
7. Some one is getting away with murder, very clever.
8. While Thai cops, bullshit around.

She also acknowledged that statements to a Los Angeles court when she filed for divorce from the actor were true -- that he engaged in deadly sex acts and incest throughout their marriage.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=7777993&page=1

9. Over his dead body she will go to bank.
10. Sickens me.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gunny
06-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. HERE COMES THE EX~WIFE.
2. Drag out the dirty laundry.
3. This man was murdered.
4. And he is being victimized.
5. After death.
6. He had everything to live for.
7. Some one is getting away with murder, very clever.
8. While Thai cops, bullshit around.

She also acknowledged that statements to a Los Angeles court when she filed for divorce from the actor were true -- that he engaged in deadly sex acts and incest throughout their marriage.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=7777993&page=1

9. Over his dead body she will go to bank.
10. Sickens me.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Fact is, you only know his public persona. That is what you liked, and the characters he portrayed. That doesn't make the private dirt any less nor more true.

Claiming he was murdered without evidence though is a bit far-fetched. Not out of the realm of possibility; however, things can also be as simple as they seem to be.

glockmail
06-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Death by masturbation is fitting for a purveyor of incest.

chesswarsnow
06-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hersay.
2. Or *Her ~ Say*.
3. Anyone can say anything for a buck, or cool million.
4. The smear on David Carradine is just begun.
5. I think this is sad indeed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
06-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. This just in.
2. Details of the way he was found.
3. Read this.

"He was found with a rope tied around his wrist, neck and genitals "

4. A person can tie ropes around his neck and pecker, but not his wrists .
5. Some one else did that.

http://www.popeater.com/movies/article/carradines-fourth-wife-recounts-roller/518762?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.p opeater.com%2Fmovies%2Farticle%2Fcarradines-fourth-wife-recounts-roller%2F518762

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

emmett
06-09-2009, 12:10 AM
Ah....glasshopper! What that you have around testicles.

Its a rope grandfather.

crin63
06-09-2009, 12:48 AM
I saw David Carradine screaming at some guy, trying to make the guy get out of his car to fight him. It was in the early to mid 80's. I guess the guy was following him or just causing him some kind of grief because Carradine was standing in the middle of the street between the 2 cars after having just pulled off the freeway.

chesswarsnow
06-09-2009, 08:10 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. We are talking *Asia*.
2. A rich America can't beat chicks off fast enough in Asia, not to mention working girls, but I did anyways.
3. What has happened is impossible.
4. Never would of happened in reality.
5. Some one did that to him, he didn't do it to himself.
6. Logic dictates it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
06-09-2009, 09:15 AM
In Asia it's not chicks that will be all over any westerner, it's the pimps. They are like locust.

chesswarsnow
06-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. America needs to know, what was in his walet, if any???
2. Was he robbed, which is more likely.
3. He didn't do this to himslef.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas