PDA

View Full Version : Rev. Wright Says 'Them Jews' Won't Let Obama Talk to Him

red states rule
06-10-2009, 12:09 PM
I wonder why the WH Reporters are not asking Obama about his spiritual advisor?

Will any of the "reporters" ask Press Sec Gibbs about it?

I doubt it

Rev. Wright Says 'Them Jews' Won't Let Obama Talk to Him

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright says he doesn't have any regrets over his severed relationship with President Obama.

In a racially charged interview, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright said that President Obama hasn't spoken to him since they parted ways last year, because "them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me."

He suggested White House advisers were keeping the two separate.

"Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office," Wright said, according to Virginia's Daily Press. "They will not let him ... talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is."

Obama left Wright's Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago last year following the very public controversy over his inflammatory sermons.

Wright sporadically has granted media interviews and made public appearances since. In the Daily Press article, he also claimed that the president did not send a delegation to the recent world racism conference in Geneva for fear of offending Jews.

"Ethnic cleansing is going on in Gaza. Ethnic cleansing of the Zionist is a sin and a crime against humanity, and they don't want Barack talking like that because that's anti-Israel," Wright said.

Wright said he voted for Obama in November and has no regrets over their severed relationship.

"Regret for what ... that the media went back five, seven, 10 years and spent $4,000 buying 20 years worth of sermons to hear what I've been preaching for 20 years?" he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/10/wright-suggests-jews-white-house-wont-let-speak-obama/

Monkeybone
06-10-2009, 12:23 PM
So if he says it....it's just calling a Spade what it is.

I say it....I'm a typical racist white male. Gold Bless America. :salute:

red states rule
06-10-2009, 12:24 PM
So if he says it....it's just calling a Spade what it is.

I say it....I'm a typical racist white male. Gold Bless America. :salute:

and I bet Obama never heard him say anything like that before

Monkeybone
06-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Regret for what ... that the media went back five, seven, 10 years and spent $4,000 buying 20 years worth of sermons to hear what I've been preaching for 20 years?" he said.

never...never ever ever never.

red states rule
06-10-2009, 12:29 PM
never...never ever ever never.

I wonder if Wright wants to ask Obama has shut down the "infect black people with AIDS" project now that he's President?

Abbey Marie
06-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Just more proof that Rev. Wrong is racist. Imagine what it would be like if we had a President who called such a man his mentor?

Oh wait, we do.

Monkeybone
06-11-2009, 06:33 AM
Just more proof that Rev. Wrong is racist. Imagine what it would be like if we had a President who called such a man his mentor?

Oh wait, we do.

remember....he never was there for those sermons.

emmett
06-11-2009, 10:33 AM
remember....he never was there for those sermons.

Oh yes he was! He was there. Obama endorses this stuff. He also hates Jews.

red states rule
06-12-2009, 03:57 AM

and where are all the liberals and Obama worshippers? I bet all of them will forget how they were told this would happen BEFORE the election and denied it would

red states rule
06-12-2009, 04:03 AM

Oh wait, we do.

We are all suffering the consequences of Wright's 20 year ministry to the Obama family.

His hate speech is now national policy.

Kathianne
06-12-2009, 04:17 AM

Well he's modifying his 'hate':

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/06/rev-wright-i-meant-to-say-zionists-are-keeping-me-from-talking-to-president-obama-not-jews.html

Rev. Wright: I Meant to Say “Zionists” Are Keeping Me from Talking to President Obama -- Not Jews
June 11, 2009 3:08 PM

In an interview on a liberal satellite radio show, Rev. Jeremiah Wright attempted to clarify his comments to the Newport News, Virginia. Daily-Press about “them Jews” preventing him from speaking to President Obama.

“Let me say like Hillary, I misspoke,” Wright said. “Let me just say: Zionists.”

Wright said “I’m not talking about all Jews, all people of the Jewish faith, I’m talking about Zionists."....

red states rule
06-12-2009, 04:25 AM
Obama has not talked to Wright in months. Apparently Obama threw him under the bus never looked back. Wright needs an excuse as to why Obama is ignoring him. In Wrights pea brain, it's all the fault of the Jews who he says now control Obama.

and the liberal media refuses to go after a black racist, as they would a white racist

Since Wright is both black and a liberal he has 2 reasons to granted protection from the wrath of the liberal media

Gaffer
06-12-2009, 09:40 AM
Zionist is just another term for Jew as far as these nut jobs are concerned. Their real definition is Jews and white people.