PDA

View Full Version : HELLO to everyone from Stephanie.

stephanie
06-10-2009, 07:56 PM
I have not been gone because anyone ticked me off...heehee

Unfortunately when I went back home to help a friend who had surgery on her leg she broke while drunk, my mom became very sick and has been in the hospital ever since.. also the place I was staying at has a computer that was Fred Flintstones when he had one, and she is still on dial up..So I haven't been on a computer for over two months, (and survived, no withdrawals).
It seems this last trip to the hospital will be my moms last..she is in hospice and is losing the battle...We are prepared for it, but it still hurts to watch...I finally had to come home to take care of bills, plants, and my sanity from the crazy bi-polar girlfriend I've had for 35 years and was staying at her house..
Fear not though, I AM BACK....:thumb:

crin63
06-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Sorry to hear about your mom.

Glad you're back, we missed you!

darin
06-10-2009, 08:05 PM
YAY! wb!!

Abbey Marie
06-10-2009, 08:41 PM
I'm so sorry about your mom, Stephanie. I went through that a few years ago. It's a very tough thing for sure.

As for you being back on here: :dance:

emmett
06-11-2009, 01:18 AM
Hey Steph....you know how I feel about you being back. Yipppeee!

jimnyc
06-11-2009, 04:36 AM
Hiya, Steph, and welcome back! I hope you stick around. We've missed you a lot, your input and your friendly humor. :)

Kathianne
06-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Hi Stephanie. I'm so sorry to hear that your mom's health has taken that turn. I'm glad though that you've had the time with her. My prayers are for her and you. Glad you are back! I have a friend with dial up too, who would think?

Gaffer
06-11-2009, 07:59 AM
wb Steph. :cheers2: :beer:

gabosaurus
06-11-2009, 09:53 AM
Steph, my love and prayers go out to your mom. Losing a parent has to be incredibly difficult. God bless you for being such a loving and caring daughter.

stephanie
06-11-2009, 10:38 AM
Steph, my love and prayers go out to your mom. Losing a parent has to be incredibly difficult. God bless you for being such a loving and caring daughter.

that was sweet Gabby, thanks.. and good to see ya back around.:cheers2:

and a big thanks to everyone..
we knew this day was coming, yet it is still hard to accept..I do know she will be in a good place and with my sis who died of cancer at the age of 46..they were very close and the one thing she kept on saying, she wanted to go with Barbara..

Mr. P
06-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Nice to see ya back, Steph! Ya old witch!

Sorry to hear about yer mom though. Been there and even though it's "expected" it's not easy..Feelings an stuff ya know? Pm if you like or need.

jackass
06-11-2009, 01:38 PM
Glad to see you back Steph! Sorry to hear about your mom, like others have said, even though you may think you are ready for it, its still not easy!

Psychoblues
06-11-2009, 06:24 PM
I'll bet you could use a good strong Cape Cod after all that, stevie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Trigg
06-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Sorry to hear about your mom, welcome back

Psychoblues
06-11-2009, 08:37 PM
Glad to see you back, sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I buy you a Cape Cod?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues