PDA

View Full Version : quiz yourself

Silver
06-10-2009, 08:09 PM
If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Tony Blair a set of inexpensive and useless (to Tony Blair's UK video formatting) DVDs, when Tony Blair had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen ofEngland an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia , would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current on their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive?

Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 10 weeks -- so you'll have three years and nine-and-a-half months to come up with an answer.

OneBigAssMistakeAmerica

emmett
06-11-2009, 01:59 AM
You could make these points and many more like:

If George Bush had announced his candidacy in the living room of Bill Ayers or any person known to be a admitted terrorist who had killed Americans....

If George Bush's minister had uttered the words G** D*** America

If George Bush had arranged a deal in which his wife received a One Million dollar job

It could go on and Silver and you ...and I....would still be talking to wall with no ears...or conscious.

Insein
06-11-2009, 08:13 AM
conscience is a moral compass. conscious is being awake and/or aware.

gabosaurus
06-11-2009, 09:55 AM
:rolleyes:

jimnyc
06-11-2009, 10:05 AM
:rolleyes:

I'm not going to be mean to you Gabs as I think you look too cute in your picture. Please send me some bikini shots via PM or I'll have to restart my nasty ways. Thanks in advance for your compliance.

gabosaurus
06-11-2009, 03:28 PM
I'm not going to be mean to you Gabs as I think you look too cute in your picture. Please send me some bikini shots via PM or I'll have to restart my nasty ways. Thanks in advance for your compliance.
You got to be pretty desperate if you want bikini shots from a short, flat chested girl. :laugh2:

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia , would you have approved?

Bush may never have bowed to the King, but he has certainly spent a lot of time on his knees. Particularly after giving the House of Saud a pass for 15 of the 19 Sept. 11 hijackers being Saudi nationals.

Silver
06-11-2009, 08:46 PM
You got to be pretty desperate if you want bikini shots from a short, flat chested girl. :laugh2:

Bush may never have bowed to the King, but he has certainly spent a lot of time on his knees. Particularly after giving the House of Saud a pass for 15 of the 19 Sept. 11 hijackers being Saudi nationals.

?/??? whats that mean....Bush should have nuked Saudi Arabia because the hijackers came from that country ?

I guess Clinton should have nuked Kuwait in 1993 because Ramzi Yousef was born in Kuwait....

You're an ass....and a dumb ass at that....

gabosaurus
06-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Silver, not only are you in denial about the Sept. 11 attack, but you are totally clueless. Keep kidding yourself.
You complain about Obama bowing to Saudi royals, but you overlook that Bush had to pack knee pads on every visit. By time Dubya left office, he was a walking Saudi sperm bank.

n0spam4me
06-13-2009, 10:56 AM
A! I like the puppet on the right....
>> I think the puppet on left serves my intrests best....

Look, there is one guy working both puppets!

GO BACK TO SLEEP AMERICA!
YOUR GOVERNMENT IS IN CONTROL!

Ya, Both Bush and Obama work for the NEW WORLD ORDER
or Military Industrial Complex or whatever you want to call it.

A sick and twisted conspiracy to take over the world by any name at all would still stink!