PDA

View Full Version : Exit Iraq? Finally the Repulicans say "YES"

Psychoblues
04-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Interesting. The neocoons are getting tired of the bullshit, lies and misinformation about as much as the Dems have been for several years now.

“QUESTION: Do you favor a withdrawal of all United States military from Iraq within the next six months?

ANSWER: Yes 52% No 39% Undecided 9%

No, those are not particularly shocking numbers.

We have known for a long time that Americans favor the rapid withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq.

What is interesting about these numbers is who they come from.

The Strategic Vision polling group asked 600 likely Iowa caucus goers the question in a survey conducted March 30-April 1, 2007.

To be more precise, the survey queried 600 likely Republican caucus goers.

George Bush can forget about rallying the nation behind his war.

At this point, Bush can't even rally the most engaged Republicans in the nation behind the continuation of quagmire.

Needless to say, when the president threatens Congress with a veto of an Iraq supplemental spending bill that includes soft benchmarks and a slow timeline for withdrawal, Democratic leaders would be wise to quote from the Bush lexicon: "Bring it on!"

More: http://www.thenation.com/blogs/campaignmatters?bid=45&pid=183463

We will have to straighten out such a mess in 2008 but I have confidence. The Democrats have pulled through worse than this and they will once again make America SHINE!!!!!!!!!!!

grunt
04-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Interesting. The neocoons are getting tired of the bullshit, lies and misinformation about as much as the Dems have been for several years now.

“QUESTION: Do you favor a withdrawal of all United States military from Iraq within the next six months?

We have known for a long time that Americans favor the rapid withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq.

The Strategic Vision polling group asked 600 likely Iowa caucus goers the question in a survey conducted March 30-April 1, 2007.

George Bush can forget about rallying the nation behind his war.

At this point, Bush can't even rally the most engaged Republicans in the nation behind the continuation of quagmire.

Needless to say, when the president threatens Congress with a veto of an Iraq supplemental spending bill that includes soft benchmarks and a slow timeline for withdrawal, Democratic leaders would be wise to quote from the Bush lexicon: "Bring it on!"

More: http://www.thenation.com/blogs/campaignmatters?bid=45&pid=183463

We will have to straighten out such a mess in 2008 but I have confidence. The Democrats have pulled through worse than this and they will once again make America SHINE!!!!!!!!!!!

if the best the dems can do is hillary and obama...expect a Repub being elected in 2008.

loosecannon
04-08-2007, 10:41 PM
if the best the dems can do is hillary and obama...expect a Repub being elected in 2008.

grunt is obviously not a higher mammal.

Psych, The end of the Bushco dynasty is almost over. Eroding from within and without.

The dems have taken a "let them hang themselves, here's some more rope" approach, and it is working.

The GOP is dying thanks to George Dubya Bush.

manu1959
04-08-2007, 10:46 PM

Psych, The end of the Bushco dynasty is almost over. Eroding from within and without.

The dems have taken a "let them hang themselves, here's some more rope" approach, and it is working.

the dems have no rope...

Psychoblues
04-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Think so? Did you see the results of the 2006 elections?

the dems have no rope...

Hang in there for a couple more years and you will see the peoples of America advance ideologies that you never thought possible, m1959. The present frontrunner in the Republican Party Presidential Aspiration Party is evidence that most Republicans reject most other Republicans. What do you think about that?

loosecannon
04-08-2007, 10:57 PM
the dems have no rope...

Manless, Sincere thanks for the 7 bad rep points. Your constant inspirational, and possibly abusive messages have become a beacon in my life.

Keep up the good work, and I can "fuck with you as long as you like" too, shithead idiot.

Get a life!

manu1959
04-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Think so? Did you see the results of the 2006 elections?

Hang in there for a couple more years and you will see the peoples of America advance ideologies that you never thought possible, m1959. The present frontrunner in the Republican Party Presidential Aspiration Party is evidence that most Republicans reject most other Republicans. What do you think about that?

i think that i have been closer to politics and the people that run this country than.... well you....you really should not worry who becomes preident

loosecannon
04-08-2007, 11:03 PM
i think that i have been closer to politics and the people that run this country than.... well you....you really should not worry who becomes preident..

or how to spell, or speak english...

Manless has been closer to those who govern than Jeff Gannon and Monika.

He eats, speaks and breathes political testosterone if you get my drift.

Psychoblues
04-08-2007, 11:05 PM
It is all they can do, loosecannon. They cannot argue the points but they can talk complete shit and give neg reps.

Manless, Sincere thanks for the 7 bad rep points. Your constant inspirational, and possibly abusive messages have become a beacon in my life.

Keep up the good work, and I can "fuck with you as long as you like" too, shithead idiot.

Get a life!

You ought to see some of the shit on my rep board.

manu1959
04-08-2007, 11:13 PM
or how to spell, or speak english...

Manless has been closer to those who govern than Jeff Gannon and Monika.

and you.... you silly twat?

manu1959
04-08-2007, 11:14 PM
It is all they can do, loosecannon. They cannot argue the points but they can talk complete shit and give neg reps.
You ought to see some of the shit on my rep board.

playin both sides of the fence with that post......

stephanie
04-08-2007, 11:16 PM
I love how this poll is worded to try and fool people.......The big word in it.....*LIKELY*
How scientific..Keep trying..:poke:

Psychoblues
04-08-2007, 11:17 PM
How do you figure?

playin both sides of the fence with that post......

I stated only a single position.

manu1959
04-08-2007, 11:19 PM
How do you figure?

I stated only a single position.

cannon diss me....you do as well then are civil in pm...anyway...as i said in my pm....i stand by what i said...

loosecannon
04-08-2007, 11:22 PM
I love how this poll is worded to try and fool people.......The big word in it.....*LIKELY*
How scientific..Keep trying..:poke:

Steph you know nothing about polls do you.

"likely voters", "likely Caucus goers" are above board polling norms that Karl Rove would wet his jeans or spill his lunch lurching over.

Face it, in reality Bush killed the GOP. Everybody hates him except for a 15% fringe that includes all the bushbot mental midgets of this board, like Manless.

loosecannon
04-08-2007, 11:24 PM
cannon diss me....you do as well then are civil in pm...anyway...as i said in my pm....i stand by what i said...

Lies, Manless is a serial stalker via Neg rep messages. Nobody dissed him, he just goes postal and doesn't have the brain cells to keep up with an english conversation in the first place.

MtnBiker
04-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Guys, it is possible to debate issues on this board without needless name calling.

manu1959
04-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Lies, Manless is a serial stalker via Neg rep messages. Nobody dissed him, he just goes postal and doesn't have the brain cells to keep up with an english conversation in the first place.

what would you like to debate then?

loosecannon
04-08-2007, 11:31 PM
and you.... you silly twat?

Manless has been "closer" to those who govern than Jeff Gannon and Monika.

Jeff Gannon was a WH press corp member brought into the fold by the WH staff:

*edit* - unnecessary

manu1959
04-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Manless has been "closer" to those who govern than Jeff Gannon and Monika.

Jeff Gannon was a WH press corp member brought into the fold by the WH staff:

*edit*

you lust after me huh?

loosecannon
04-08-2007, 11:35 PM
Guys, it is possible to debate issues on this board without needless name calling.

Sure B dude, deprive Manuless of his historically abusive behavior in the way of neg rep messages, or just ban his worthless ass.

Or drop the pretense.

If Manuless can behave like a collasal asshole behind the scenes then anybody else deserves full freedom to smear him in public for his stalker behavior.

He should be banned, but hey, I doubt ya'll are serious about being fair, balanced or even handed.

manu1959
04-08-2007, 11:36 PM
Sure B dude, deprive Manuless of his historically abusive behavior in the way of neg rep messages, or just ban his worthless ass.

Or drop the pretense.

If Manuless can behave like a collasal asshole behind the scenes then anybody else deserves full freedom to smear him in public for his stalker behavior.

He should be banned, but hey, I doubt ya'll are serious about being fair, balanced or even handed.

so what would you like to debate?

loosecannon
04-08-2007, 11:37 PM
you lust after me huh?

NO, I pitty your bushbot self.

manu1959
04-08-2007, 11:39 PM
NO, I pitty your bushbot self.

you know ...i think you lie

MtnBiker
04-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Moved to the Steel Cage, insult each other all you want.

loosecannon
04-08-2007, 11:41 PM
you know ...i think you lie

YOU lie when you say you think.

Now stop with the neg reps bastard. I don't care about the points but seriously dude, you are obsessive.

GETA FRIGGIN LIFE!

manu1959
04-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Moved to the Steel Cage, insult each other all you want.

fine with me ... but not sure i insulted anyone ... i just allow people to become whom they truly want to be

grunt
04-09-2007, 12:34 AM

lol...So, who do you think will win the Presidency? Obama or Hillary?

manu1959
04-09-2007, 11:07 AM
YOU lie when you say you think.

Now stop with the neg reps bastard. I don't care about the points but seriously dude, you are obsessive.

GETA FRIGGIN LIFE!

everytime you personally insult me i will neg rep you....:fu:

shattered
04-09-2007, 06:03 PM

Or drop the pretense.

Not that it's any of my business, but... How does negative rep "abuse" a person? Do you have bruises? Scars? Irreversible mental instability because of it? Do you have constant nightmares? Is your job performance affected? Do you find yourself drinking heavily now, due to the mental anguish of negative rep?

As for being "fairly banned", banning him would NOT be fair, as it goes against the whole "freedom of speech" thing on this board.. Tho, I bet if you could find a *specific* rule that was *broken*, you might get somewhere...

While you're at it, in order to be "balanced", or "even-handed", you would have to be banned yourself.

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 10:12 PM
As per usual, you miss the point.

Not that it's any of my business, but... How does negative rep "abuse" a person? Do you have bruises? Scars? Irreversible mental instability because of it? Do you have constant nightmares? Is your job performance affected? Do you find yourself drinking heavily now, due to the mental anguish of negative rep?

As for being "fairly banned", banning him would NOT be fair, as it goes against the whole "freedom of speech" thing on this board.. Tho, I bet if you could find a *specific* rule that was *broken*, you might get somewhere...

While you're at it, in order to be "balanced", or "even-handed", you would have to be banned yourself.

Give it all another read and consideration and stop trying to promote a simply poitical agenda. OK?