PDA

View Full Version : Gray hairs are multiplying

Trigg
06-11-2009, 06:11 PM
My 16 year old took his driving test and is now driving the car ALONE for the very first time. SCARY :eek::eek:

He has gone to the movies to meet a girl and is supposed to call when he gets there and call again when he gets ready to come home.

I AM A NERVOUS WRECK!!!!!!!!!

Trigg
06-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Ok, he made it to the movies safe and sound.

Now I just have to wait for the second phone call saying he's on his way home.

This kid growing up stuff is for the birds. I really wish they would stay 2 forever.

Tudor
06-11-2009, 07:17 PM
A boy driving to the movies on his own to meet a girl?!

Wow, I can understand you're fears, but I am sure all will end well.

Nukeman
06-11-2009, 07:20 PM
A boy driving to the movies on his own to meet a girl?!

Wow, I can understand you're fears, but I am sure all will end well.

What Trigg didn't tell everyone is that he was to meet her parents tonight at the movies with her in order to take her for a date tomorow. Heres the kicker, her dad is the Chief of Police :eek:

Should be interesting! I am drinking very heavily right now and Trigg's hair is turning grey... (just a little)......:coffee::coffee::laugh2:

glockmail
06-11-2009, 07:30 PM
I think gray hair is sexy on a woman.

Monkeybone
06-12-2009, 06:47 AM
ya both need to stop being mother hens....especially Nuke.

Trinity
06-12-2009, 08:12 AM
My 16 year old took his driving test and is now driving the car ALONE for the very first time. SCARY :eek::eek:

He has gone to the movies to meet a girl and is supposed to call when he gets there and call again when he gets ready to come home.

I AM A NERVOUS WRECK!!!!!!!!!

I feel you.....I still have about 3 years though before I will be forced into this position. I am not looking forward to it at all.

crin63
06-12-2009, 09:50 AM
My sons are 23 and 20. When my oldest son turned 13 I got my first greys in my beard and on my head. The boys turned my hair salt and pepper.

But its nothing compared to my daughter turning 14 going on 15 and the boys starting to notice her. Good grief. My daughter is the whole package, she's cute, athletic, feminine, smart and has an incredible sense of humor. What have I done to myself, AARRRGGHHHH.

My hair is gonna be snow white by the time she is 20.

Gaffer
06-12-2009, 10:12 AM
My sons are 23 and 20. When my oldest son turned 13 I got my first greys in my beard and on my head. The boys turned my hair salt and pepper.

But its nothing compared to my daughter turning 14 going on 15 and the boys starting to notice her. Good grief. My daughter is the whole package, she's cute, athletic, feminine, smart and has an incredible sense of humor. What have I done to myself, AARRRGGHHHH.

My hair is gonna be snow white by the time she is 20.

What makes you think your gonna have hair?

glockmail
06-12-2009, 10:37 AM

My hair is gonna be snow white by the time she is 20. I'm in the same boat. Her legs are as long as mine and she insists on wearing athletic shorts to school every day. At least its not the short dresses that the girls used to wear when I was in HS. Damn all us guys would walk around with hard-ons all day long.

Abbey Marie
06-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Trigg, mine is almost 18, and I still worry about her driving.

Monkeybone
06-12-2009, 10:53 AM
My mom told me the other day that she still sees me as 12 and probably always. I hope that is just a baby boy love and note a comment about my maturity....

Trigg
06-12-2009, 10:59 AM
My mom told me the other day that she still sees me as 12 and probably always. I hope that is just a baby boy love and note a comment about my maturity....

Well, I hate to break it to you, but.....................

Trigg
06-12-2009, 11:03 AM
I think he's a pretty safe driver. It just makes me nervous letting him out on his own in a car.

My daughter is hot on his heels. She's 13 1/2 and can't wait to start driving.
Now that's scary......she always likes to go fast. You should see her on the lawnmower :eek:

crin63
06-12-2009, 11:15 AM
What makes you think your gonna have hair?

LOL, I almost spit my coffee on my laptop. :clap::clap::clap:

Like my wife told me. My forehead is 6 head now, it isn't a 4 any more. I'm starting to get the culdesacs and but no island in the middle yet. Personally I cant wait until enough is gone so I can shave my head. My wife asked me not to shave it yet so I'm letting it stay for now.

I'm in the same boat. Her legs are as long as mine and she insists on wearing athletic shorts to school every day. At least its not the short dresses that the girls used to wear when I was in HS. Damn all us guys would walk around with hard-ons all day long.

My daughter doesn't go out of the house if she isn't dressed modest. Her options are limited. Dresses and skirts are knee length, no painted on jeans or shorts, no trying to bust through a top because its tight and cleavage mostly or completely covered. She goes to a Christian school so its not to much of a problem.

crin63
06-12-2009, 11:16 AM
I think he's a pretty safe driver. It just makes me nervous letting him out on his own in a car.

My daughter is hot on his heels. She's 13 1/2 and can't wait to start driving.
Now that's scary......she always likes to go fast. You should see her on the lawnmower :eek:

I'd be more worried about the girl!!! Dangerous to boys that age.