PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Kennedy back in Rehab

emmett
06-12-2009, 11:17 AM
Imagine that! Patrick Kennedy is in a rehab again. You know Pat, the fine young Congreeman from Rhode Island who wrecked his car into a barricade in washington or somewhere last year. He got out of it of course, like Al Gore's son, oh you guys don't know about that. Could be because that one slipped through the cracks by the US Government News Service.

I just have trouble understanding how a young man like Patty, given his pristine example set by his upstanding parents could become a drug lush who swallows pain pills, smokes marihuana and drinks like a fish. I mean hell...his father is the well respected Theodore Kennedy, a US Senator from Massconfusion.

In a statement given only minutes ago Patty declared he feels he is an example for others with similar addictions and is happy to offer himself as an example, keeping his trials public so others will follow him to rehab. What a chump!

NOW........I wonder how many liberals will be as critical of Pat as they were Rush Limbaugh. Shouldn't a "drug addict" be required to step down as an elected member of a government body. I predict we will hear absolutely NO criticism of this man for his drug addiction and if that is so, what a bunch of hypocrits.