PDA

View Full Version : Inappropriate/Sexist Commentary Regarding Gabby

red states rule
06-12-2009, 12:38 PM
Gabby's cool!

Of course the CA Dept of Corrections is using her as a cure for the sex offenders :laugh2:

Sure fire cure and very cheap

Mr. P
06-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Of course the CA Dept of Corrections is using her as a cure for the sex offenders :laugh2:

Sure fire cure and very cheap

She ain't cheap, but she's easy!

red states rule
06-12-2009, 12:58 PM
She ain't cheap, but she's easy!

Whenever she goes tom the beach, crowds gather and ask the people she is with what they used for bait

I know she is E-Z Mr P. She was the frist girl I saw with mirrors on the the top of ther shoes.

She was shocked to find out cars were made with front seats

MtnBiker
06-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Wow, I realize this is the steel cage, but that is just mean!

Not cool!

red states rule
06-12-2009, 01:31 PM

Not cool!

Mean? Compared to what she has said about me and others? Please!! The comments here are very mild compared to what she has posted

MtnBiker
06-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Huh, Gabby and I have quite different political ideologies, however she has never said anything mean to mean nor I toward her.

Perhaps I don't watch Letterman enough to appreciate insulting humor, or I just don't care to.

Kathianne
06-12-2009, 01:36 PM

Not cool!

These weren't posted in 'cage', I split from a thread. FYI. Delete if you wish, I certainly considered doing so.

red states rule
06-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Huh, Gabby and I have quite different political ideologies, however she has never said anything mean to mean nor I toward her.

Perhaps I don't watch Letterman enough to appreciate insulting humor, or I just don't care to.

Try reading her posts for examples - they will refresh your memory. However, I am not here to cause issues, if you feel the above posts are indeed mean - delete them and thus the thread

MtnBiker
06-12-2009, 01:37 PM
These weren't posted in 'cage', I split from a thread. FYI.

Well that makes it even more tasteless.

Kathianne
06-12-2009, 01:38 PM
Well that makes it even more tasteless.

Yep, I defer to your superior position. ;) I was trying to be less gestapo-like.

MtnBiker
06-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Try reading her posts for examples - they will refresh your memory. However, I am not here to cause issues, if you feel the above posts are indeed mean - delete them and thus the thread

I have no desire to delete them.

If you want to display wallowing in the mud, have at it.

Mr. P
06-12-2009, 01:39 PM
MB, apparently you haven't read the sexual filth that gabb has posted..this ain't nothin.

red states rule
06-12-2009, 01:41 PM
MB, apparently you haven't read the sexual filth that gabb has posted..this ain't nothin.

People do seem to be a little onesided and crabby here today. Now I am the bad guy and Gabby is the victim :rolleyes:

I offer to be a nice guy and am insulted.

Mr. P
06-12-2009, 01:52 PM
I'd like to know why the "Gabby's cool!" comment was posted..unless I missed it she hadn't even posted to the thread. Wuz up with that? Abbey?

Kathianne
06-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Gabby's posted lots of bad posts. I'll agree with that. Some are nasty, both towards individuals and subjects. How does that excuse the above?

Indeed, while Gabby's older, how does this make anyone that said such, much different regarding sexism than David Letterman? Y'all had plenty to say about his 'joke'.

red states rule
06-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Gabby's posted lots of bad posts. I'll agree with that. Some are nasty, both towards individuals and subjects. How does that excuse the above?

Indeed, while Gabby's older, how does this make anyone that said such, much different regarding sexism than David Letterman? Y'all had plenty to say about his 'joke'.

Hey if any Mod find my posts offensive - DELETE THEM

I have never pubicly complained about any decison a mod has made regarding my posts and/or conduct.

Kat go ahead and delete this entire thread if you are so inclined to do so

Mr. P
06-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Hey if any Mod find my posts offensive - DELETE THEM

I have never pubicly complained about any decison a mod has made regarding my posts and/or conduct.

Kat go ahead and delete this entire thread if you are so inclined to do so

Same for me..Hey, ain't cheap but easy? LOL BFD!!!!

Baffles me sometimes what you folks get worked up about.

Kathianne
06-12-2009, 02:16 PM
RSR, Mr P, You should know by now that I like you both. I'm not deleting them, unless asked. Since you both seem proud of them, why would I?

Mr. P
06-12-2009, 02:26 PM
RSR, Mr P, You should know by now that I like you both. I'm not deleting them, unless asked. Since you both seem proud of them, why would I?

I'm fine with what I posted..it's a very common JOKE! But I'd still like to know why Gab was injected into the thread.

Abbey Marie
06-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Gabby was brought up by, I believe, RSR in the original thread. I replied with my comment in the original thread. I don't see what's confusing about that.

Kathianne
06-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Gabby was brought up by, I believe, RSR in the original thread. I replied with my comment in the original thread. I don't see what's confusing about that.

Thanks Abbey. I didn't bring her up, it was done earlier.

Abbey Marie
06-12-2009, 02:43 PM

:salute:

red states rule
06-12-2009, 02:43 PM

I went back and read my posts on the original thread, and I did not see where I brought her up (unless I need glasses now and missed it)

Again, my offer still goes - if the mods find my posts "offensive" delete them

Otherwise, why do they comment on them?

Mr. P
06-12-2009, 02:49 PM

Gabby wasn't mentioned until post #44..by you. Sorry about that.

Abbey Marie
06-12-2009, 02:49 PM
I went back and read my posts on the original thread, and I did not see where I brought her up (unless I need glasses now and missed it)

Again, my offer still goes - if the mods find my posts "offensive" delete them

Otherwise, why do they comment on them?

Post #7. But to be fair, she brought you up first; told you to seek counseling. I think it was the repeated posts about her that set people off.

Personally, I'd just forget the whole thing.

Abbey Marie
06-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Gabby wasn't mentioned until post #44..by you. Sorry about that.

Nope. Try post #7, by RSr, and many after that by him and others. http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=370508&postcount=7

red states rule
06-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Nope. Try post #7, by RSr, and many after that by him and others.

OK, this is gettting a bit much Abbey. You are Abbey lets forget about it - please delete this thread

This is an Official Request by the guy who started it

jimnyc
06-12-2009, 02:54 PM
I'd still like to see Gabs in a bikini, I think she's cute and I dig petite chicks. I would have to convert her to a conservative though or put a gag on her at times.

I have no issue with in-fighting, but when it reaches a limit it should stay in the cage.

I also think Gabby is intelligent enough to defend herself if she so chooses to. Not that I have an issue with staff commenting, just stating that I don't believe that Gabby needs intervention.

But if she doesn't give me my pics I asked for I may have to return and toss a few jabs myself. :laugh2:

Now lighten up ya'll bunch a bastards! I'm going to NJ tomorrow and am gonna drink till I puke. Can't wait! :beer: :slap:

Mr. P
06-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Nope. Try post #7, by RSr, and many after that by him and others. http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=370508&postcount=7

That's not the thread I posted in. Was it deleted? no? It wasn't in the thread..NOR THE OP. Try again.

Abbey Marie
06-12-2009, 03:21 PM
That's not the thread I posted in. Was it deleted? no? It wasn't in the thread..NOR THE OP. Try again.

Look, Mr. P. I don't know what thread you posted in, or think you posted in, nor do I care. The link I posted to post #7 is from the thread where all the comments about Gabby started. It is also the thread where I said Gabby is cool, which for some reason bothered you. It is also the thread that Kathianne split to put some posts into here.

Everyone else who is on lately is looking to move on from this. Out of respect for RSR and his wishes, I consider the matter closed.

jimnyc
06-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Can't we all just get along?

http://thm-a01.yimg.com/image/1b4508fdf78254b4

Abbey Marie
06-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Can't we all just get along?

http://thm-a01.yimg.com/image/1b4508fdf78254b4

I'll bet Rodney was really beaten with a bag of of frozen peas. :laugh2:

crin63
06-12-2009, 03:33 PM
I'll bet Rodney was really beaten with a bag of of frozen peas. :laugh2:

With the price of peas maybe gabs will send Jim some of those pics in exchange for peas.

Mr. P
06-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Look, Mr. P. I don't know what thread you posted in, or think you posted in, nor do I care. The link I posted to post #7 is from the thread where all the comments about Gabby started. It is also the thread where I said Gabby is cool, which for some reason bothered you. It is also the thread that Kathianne split to put some posts into here.

Everyone else who is on lately is looking to move on from this. Out of respect for RSR and his wishes, I consider the matter closed.

Good, but it's not closed until you admit ya F'ked up and there was NO mention of Gabby in the OP nor anywhere else...until yer post.

Just an Ok I made a mistake is good enough. We all do it sometimes.."MOD" doesn't mean ya don't.

Abbey Marie
06-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Good, but it's not closed until you admit ya F'ked up and there was NO mention of Gabby in the OP nor anywhere else...until yer post.

Just an Ok I made a mistake is good enough. We all do it sometimes.."MOD" doesn't mean ya don't.

Wasn't I clear enough in the last post?
I did not make a mistake. I did not even come close to being the first one to mention Gabby. It is all exactly as I stated it. You are confused.
That's all.

Mr. P
06-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Wasn't I clear enough in the last post?
I did not make a mistake. I did not even come close to being the first one to mention Gabby. It is all exactly as I stated it. You are confused.
That's all.

Maybe I wasn't clear..Gabby was NOT MENTIONED UNTIL YOUR POST #44.

That's all. :poke:

jimnyc
06-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Maybe I wasn't clear..Gabby was NOT MENTIONED UNTIL YOUR POST #44.

That's all. :poke:

Here's a link to the original thread:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=22988

Gabby drew first blood against RSR with post #4 and it took off from there. Either someone is confusing threads, or Abbey certainly never brought up Gabby.

Mr. P
06-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Here's a link to the original thread:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=22988

Gabby drew first blood against RSR with post #4 and it took off from there. Either someone is confusing threads, or Abbey certainly never brought up Gabby.

Tis what I said..I never posted in that thread..my and rsr's posts were cut from another thread where indeed post #44 was from Abbey.

jimnyc
06-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Tis what I said..I never posted in that thread..my and rsr's posts were cut from another thread where indeed post #44 was from Abbey.

All makes sense then.... Could you post a link to where all this chaos came from?

jimnyc
06-12-2009, 08:03 PM
Nevermind, went through the moderator log and found it to be from the thread about RSR's surgery. I was going by the thread that Abbey linked to. It appears to be a screwup as to what thread the posts were moved from.

Mr. P is in the right in this situation as to what transpired. I still think we should all just get along though. :)

gabosaurus
06-14-2009, 11:20 AM
I have my own Cage thread now?
Wow, that is pretty awesome. I feel honored. :D

emmett
06-14-2009, 04:05 PM
I have my own Cage thread now?
Wow, that is pretty awesome. I feel honored. :D

This is perposterous!!!!! How does gabster rate her own thread??? First she posts the Avatar with that cute little kid in it. Then she starts acting all friendly with a couple of folks, and wa-lah, she's got her own thread.:laugh2:

Its gonna go straight to her head I'm telling you.

gabosaurus
06-15-2009, 10:41 AM
Wait until I turn Republican. That will REALLY freak you out. :lmao:

Mr. P
06-15-2009, 10:46 AM
Wait until I turn Republican. That will REALLY freak you out. :lmao:

Yeah, that'll disprove global warming too since it'll be a cold day in HELL! :laugh2:

gabosaurus
06-16-2009, 10:04 PM
My husband and I have both been moving toward center since we got married. So it is not entirely unlikely.
But I have to admit, the odds are probably better than of me sending Jim a topless photo. :p

Jeff
06-18-2009, 05:29 PM
My husband and I have both been moving toward center since we got married. So it is not entirely unlikely.
But I have to admit, the odds are probably better than of me sending Jim a topless photo. :p

Don't worry about sending Jim any, I sent him the ones ya sent me. :laugh2:
J/K

gabosaurus
06-18-2009, 09:04 PM
Too bad Jim can't see the pics my best friend Lauren sent me yesterday. A 38D blonde beauty beauty breast feeding her newborn son. Definitely filled up a frame. :lmao:

Mr. P
06-18-2009, 09:16 PM
Too bad Jim can't see the pics my best friend Lauren sent me yesterday. A 38D blonde beauty beauty breast feeding her newborn son. Definitely filled up a frame. :lmao:

There's a movement for breast feeding in public without any cover etc..we'll see them BOOBS! Bring em! I'll be the old guy sitting on the bench at the mall just watching. :eek:

PostmodernProphet
06-19-2009, 06:21 AM
My husband and I have both been moving toward center since we got married.

maturity is an insidious beast......it creeps up on all uf us eventually......

gabosaurus
06-19-2009, 01:54 PM
It does, doesn't it?
Then again, the more I read this board, the more I realize that maturity never manages to reach some people. :p